Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 28. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Admin,i think your project seems hot but give me the reasons why should i use JWC blockchain ?

With a Smart Business Contract platform specifically optimized for e-commerce, and common data services such as personal identify and credit history on the blockchain, the JWC blockchain is ideally suited for many types of e-commerce applications. If a blockchain application is going to be built on JWC blockchain, it will utilize the JWC as its means to pay for the execution of Smart Business.
Contracts and settlement of financial transactions. The application could also issue its own tokens in an Initial Coin Offering to support its own unique features and community. Just as Ethereum-based applications use the ETH as the basis to issue ERC20 tokens in ICOs, e-commerce applications could use the JWC as the basis (i.e., master token) to issue their own ICO tokens.
Tell me about your investment pipeline.
Caganu.com:
- Served over 120,000 orders in 2016
- Caganu's revenue plan for 2018: 15 million USD
- Satelite warehouse network plan: 100
- Team size: 150
Soytech Alliance:
- Game-changing genetic tech patent for non-GMO soybean
- Global soybean market revolution: 14 billion USD
- Investment in blockchain to solve food system transparency: 5 million USD
MileFast Solution:
- Disrupting last-mile services market: 100 billion USD
- Sharing economy empowers people with AI & machine learning
- Open platform: user-friendly mobile app, EVs, AVs, drone
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Admin,i think your project seems hot but give me the reasons why should i use JWC blockchain ?
What is the target market of JWC fund ?
The domestic available market for Retail in Vietnam is estimated to be worth $156b (10% CAGR), while the serviceable market for E-Commerce is estimated to be worth $10b (37% CAGR). Caganu is operating in the green field of e-commerce in secondary provinces, where no major player is established. The obtainable market is estimated conservatively at 25% of the total domestic E-commerce. Caganu will capture the opportunity of the whole e-commerce in the provinces plus a chunk of local retail thanks to O2O and offline strategy.
What are your plans on 2020
2020 and onward: New funds established to invest in other industries (Advanced technology, Sustainable growth and Social value)
when will the pre sale end?
The pre sale ends today at 14:00 UTC, but we have sold out since yesterday. However, you can deposit ETH for the public sale.
What is your target in the Public sale stage ?
We are planning to sell 400,000,000 JWC during the public sale stage.
Activity: 66
Tell me about your investment pipeline.
How is the fund's profit generated?
Profits of the fund are generated by either selling equity stakes previously acquired or selling tokens previously acquired during ICOs or on exchanges. At the same time, adoption of JWC tokens by products designed by JWC Lab will result in higher demand for JWC tokens and thus a constant increase of JWC token prices.
How​ ​much​ ​will​ ​I​ ​earn​ after exit?
12% (180,000,000) to be distributed by the Company to the JWC Team and community supporters.
What is the JWC Lab?
We believe in a decentralized ecosystem that allows startup to create a tokenized product that will take advantage of the most advanced technologies. JWC Lab is a gateway for startups to innovate and benefit in such healthy ecosystem.
By making the ecosystem transparent, open, and safe, applications that use blockchain technology for the decentralization and globalization of currencies can have great competitive advantages in the existing business landscape.
JWC Lab’s focus is on researching and designing the right solutions based in order to boost the growth of portfolio companies and increase the value of JWC tokens by the increasing demand and adoption.
The following are the key areas of R&D focus:
–        Payments
–        Product origin
–        Trusted reviews
–        Addressing the counterfeit problem
–        Supply chain
–        Loyalty
–        Built-in smart contract modules
Activity: 53
What are the risks of JWC fund ?
What is the limit purchase per investor?
There's no upper cap for contribution.
Dr. Sheraz Majeed, that seems familiar. Had he worked in Germany?
Yes. He is the future advisor and consultant on Healthcare solutions ICOs in US and Germany.
I found your project in top 10 most potential blah blah on some website. I have heard that pre-sale sold out. Impressive! May i have your Facebook link?
https://www.facebook.com/JWCVentures/
Our Facebook page is not available at the moment. We will fix it and publish again ASAP
I have a question for admin, have anything else project ready use JWC for them project. JWC have anything than ETH Huh
You can only purchase JWC by ETH. JWC Ventures is researching and analyzing some potential startups atm
Have many people with same questions, we can't find facebook of this project and don't see admin answer
Currently we have some technical difficulties with our Facebook page. We are trying to fix them and publish the page ASAP.
My friends can do promotion. How can i contact you?
Thank you for your offer. You can contact us via email at [email protected]. We will consider your offer and reply you ASAP.
What will you do when you get 30m from sale
When we reach 30 million USD from sale, we will set new target for 5 exchanges listing to increase market exposure and liquidity for investors.
Pages:
Jump to: