Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] JWC Blockchain Ventures - The 1st Tokenized Blockchain Venture Capital - page 35. (Read 4431 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I am an indian citizen living un US. How fo I apply? Normal or fill the accredited form?
According to US legislation, US citizens are not allowed to anticipate in ICO. We strongly recommend participants to research and comply with your countries' regulation regarding to cryptographic activities. Incase you're under no restriction, you can join JWC's TGE by just register in our website
Activity: 274
What happens if you buy but don't pass it? Refund?
Do you start invest in new project during the ICO?
Besides Caganu.com as a very first project, JWC Blockchain Ventures has expanded its portfolio with the most prolific companies including Lee's Sandwiches, SoyTech Alliance, MileFast Inc, Minespider ... We plan to invest in and launch one TGE project for our invesetment prior exchange listing.
I need whitelist registration to get in this ICO?

We don't prohibit the purchase of tokens JWC in the world, but we have some terms for it, Please read here:
https://tge.jwcventures.com/public/file/JWC-Whitepaper-v3.0.pdf

Where can I see the Whitepaper in Russian and Vietnamese?

I also did not find a Whitepaper in Russian and Vietnamese. Is there any one of the team here?
We're working hard to publish upto 6 more language versions beside English to support our enthusiatic local communities. Please stay tuned for our updates!
Activity: 22
are  VCs firms invested ?
Activity: 294
Was JWC ICO submitted to the Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in Singapore?
We plan to host more events or participate as guess speaker in near future. We haven't joined any major events so far
Share your plans for the future event? Where will it be?
Was JWC ICO submitted to the Blockchain Economic Forum 2018 in Singapore?
We plan to host more events or participate as guess speaker in near future. We haven't joined any major events so far
Can I retrieve my tokens from the service?
Yes, you can retrieve the tokens from your assigned Ethereum wallet.

Don't you think it is unsafe to retrieve tokens from open source Ethereum wallet
MEW itself is safe in the owner's responsibility. Infact, MEW is developed for full control and right of the owner over his wallet. There have been cases of MEW being hacked, however, only because the wallet owner was not reasonably careful enough to let hacker either have the private key or install harmful software in to victim's computer. Thus, we strongly recommend all crypto-investors (not just ours only) to store your key information in a "cold wallet" beside what you have secured in the network - the "hot wallet"
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello, I got eth, can anyone teach me how to use eth to buy this project token? Thanks
Have you already developed MVP?
No we haven't
Our JWC fund's product include an investment pipeline, advisory toolset and financial consulting. So far, we had one startup in our portfolio i.e. Caganu.com (SEA vertical O2O e-commerce)

As for our technical development, JWC Lab has been working on a cross-border multi-currency wallet whose beta version to be launched in Q3/2018.
why facebook can't access?
Sorry for your inconvenience, our facebook link is not available at the moment due to some technical problems.
Activity: 274
why facebook can't access?
when will the pre sale end?
the pre sale ends at Feb 15th 14:00:00 UTC. Please visit our official website for more information.

How much tokens are been sold are not be shown anywhere on website
Even I was looking for that same info. I did some research and found that they have a Hard cap goal of 50,000 ETH.
The information is confidential. However, you can still participate in the pre sale atm
this is amazing project, but why I can't like your facebook, I come from VN, i can't john Facebook bounty, please help me !!!
Sorry for your inconvenience, our facebook link is not available at the moment due to some technical problems.
I heard JMC project in Youtube. Everybody appreciate very well about this project. Now, how do I buy JMC token by?
Here is the tutorial: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/faq-registration-token-purchasing-tutorial-jwc-blockchain-ventures/?trackingId=NiAP3c50Le7CeW85cdVs5A%3D%3D
Such projects as JWC Blockchain Ventures accelerate the overall process
Yes, that's right! Thank you!
Activity: 168
this is amazing project, but why I can't like your facebook, I come from VN, i can't john Facebook bounty, please help me !!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Are each of your team have profile on LinkedIn?
Yes, they do. You can find their Linkedin profile on our official website https://tge.jwcventures.com
How much tokens are been sold are not be shown anywhere on website
The information is confidential. However, you can still participate in the pre sale atm
Pages:
Jump to: