Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Karvuon – More Power for the Blockchain Industry - page 18. (Read 6550 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Did you hear that KVT will be listed on Probit exchange since 10th of February? So if you invest here, it will be possible to trade just in a month.
Activity: 2
Karvuon smart grid’s uniqueness is the smart censors. The censors are being tested in Mongolian government oriented lab which officially partnering with Karvuon engineers already.
Activity: 9

Did you hear that energy sector is expected to reach $5 billion in 2025?
$5 billion? It's for the whole world? It doesn't seem really huge amount.
Activity: 2

Karvuon had a meetup in Seoul 2 days ago. About 200 people attended the meetup and many of them will become KVT investors during the IEO.
Please, make another IEO round and meetup in Europe, I'm sure, many European investors will be interested in the investing.
If they find a European exchange for the next IEO stage, this decision will be wise.
As for Mongolian energy developers, Asian market should be preferable for KVT. So, more Asian exchanges, please.
Activity: 5
Do you consider expending your energy solution abroad? Because Karvuon smart grid looks too good to be Mongolian exclusive.
Activity: 13

I think, Mongolia as a developing country is not ready for such an innovative and effective solution as Karvuon.
The crypto regulation is very loyal there, also Mongolian economics is developing very fast and has a lot of space to grow.
The crypto regulation in Mongolia is loyal for now, but with the bigger interest folr cryptos, there will be bigger regulation.
The 100,000 $ softcap is only for Probit IEO. Total softcap is 5 million $, which is enough for the development.
What soft cap do you have? I heard about $100,000, is it enough to build the solution like yours?

I think, Mongolia as a developing country is not ready for such an innovative and effective solution as Karvuon.
The crypto regulation is very loyal there, also Mongolian economics is developing very fast and has a lot of space to grow.
The biggest advantage of Karvuon team is that it has large coal reserves and also cooperation and agreements with the government.
The biggest reason is that the whole team is from Mongolia. Also they ahve large reserves of Mongolian coal and agreements with the government.

Did you hear that energy sector is expected to reach $5 billion in 2025?
It's too many scammers are now in crypto community. I hope KVT is not like them and will develop its industrial park successfully.

Karvuon had a meetup in Seoul 2 days ago. About 200 people attended the meetup and many of them will become KVT investors during the IEO.
Please, make another IEO round and meetup in Europe, I'm sure, many European investors will be interested in the investing.
If they find a European exchange for the next IEO stage, this decision will be wise.
KVT is one of the few tokens backed with real value. The allocation of Karvuon utility tokens will represent tokenized energy produced by Karvuon coal-powered plants or solar/wind farms.
Karvuon will build a state-of-the-art industrial park in Mongolia and they need millions of dollars to make their plans true.

Are you sure it will be profitable to mine cryptocurrencies in a few years? Because I know that Karvuon will be released in 3 years or even after.
Mining was not profitable during the year-long bear market of 2018, so if another crypto crash happens, mining won't be profitable.
There is no signs of the further crypto crash. But anyway, who knows what will happen in 5 years or more.
Is there any real investors here? Can you tell what is the minimum amount of tokens it's possible to invest now?
Activity: 7

Using blockchain in alternative energy is still very promising field and really successful startup will come some day.
I heard Austrian and Swiss are using cryptocurrencies for the green energy but Mongolians? I'm surprised.
Mongolians don't have large mountalins, but they have large wind and solar resources instead, so why not?)
Mongolia may be the best country in the world to place a lot of wind farms here because of its climate. Solar energy panels is developing there fast and also is really suitable for Mongolain climate.
Activity: 6

Pages:
Jump to: