Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KASPA (KAS) - CPU PoW - ghostDAG - page 5. (Read 8705 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
November 26, 2022, 03:33:39 PM
look at the coin supply distribution after 1 year of mining, about as decentralized as I've ever seen a coin. plus the potential of "rust" protocol!!  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003
November 26, 2022, 12:34:06 PM
Interesting performance from this coin. Why is that? Can someone fill me in? A milestone is coming up or something, which causes this hype?

https://kaspa.org/     Smiley
Activity: 368
Merit: 24
November 26, 2022, 12:12:42 PM
Looks like next x100 coin
also I notice in the community there is some kind of beef with Kadena, wonder why is that??
Activity: 325
Merit: 26
November 26, 2022, 11:18:12 AM
Interesting performance from this coin. Why is that? Can someone fill me in? A milestone is coming up or something, which causes this hype?
legendary
Kaspa
November 25, 2022, 10:52:50 PM
So I've tried to install Kdx on a couple computers... for a regular wallet I just run it as "node" right? when I try to create a "new wallet" I create a good password and when I click next it gives me the "password must be 8 characters... etc" warning?Huh yes the password fits all the criteria lol I can not wrap my head around why it's not letting me create a wallet  

Hummm did you get it to work?  Smiley

Not yet I was about to ask on their discord, do you have any hints? Ha I feel like I'm missing something very obvious lol
Best to ask on ther discord if you're still having problems. 
After you get your password problem fixed.... be patient because it takes awhile to sync.  Smiley

Sync time isn't too long after all there is a year of blocks to download
legendary
Kaspa
November 25, 2022, 10:51:13 PM
You need to launch the node, then you need to run the wallet, then run the 3rd CMD and use the wallet app with it's commands. Or use the online wallet, I forgot what was the link for that 1.

I thought that was just on the command line wallet not the Kdx wallet? or is that the mistake I'm making? lol
legendary
November 25, 2022, 07:11:16 PM
So I've tried to install Kdx on a couple computers... for a regular wallet I just run it as "node" right? when I try to create a "new wallet" I create a good password and when I click next it gives me the "password must be 8 characters... etc" warning?Huh yes the password fits all the criteria lol I can not wrap my head around why it's not letting me create a wallet  

Hummm did you get it to work?  Smiley

Not yet I was about to ask on their discord, do you have any hints? Ha I feel like I'm missing something very obvious lol
Best to ask on ther discord if you're still having problems. 
After you get your password problem fixed.... be patient because it takes awhile to sync.  Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 13
November 25, 2022, 03:24:21 PM
You need to launch the node, then you need to run the wallet, then run the 3rd CMD and use the wallet app with it's commands. Or use the online wallet, I forgot what was the link for that 1.
legendary
Kaspa
November 24, 2022, 11:03:36 PM

Hummm did you get it to work?  Smiley

legendary
November 24, 2022, 02:45:06 PM

Hummm did you get it to work?  Smiley
legendary
Kaspa
November 22, 2022, 12:28:23 PM
Activity: 247
Merit: 13
November 10, 2022, 12:29:54 PM
Kaspa was added to https://www.coinex.com/exchange/KAS-USDT Investors/traders welcome.
Team said the exchange was humble to list the project for free.
Activity: 18
Merit: 2
November 06, 2022, 08:51:12 PM
Exchanges it is trading on are to impose high taxes on in / out transfers. Take ur money out before u can not. They run software that spoof trades, they act misleadingly to ur asses. The truth has transpired that someone stole the allocations from community treasuries. When funds are locked in a decentralized autonomous community it is always a concern to wary investors as regards safety of the fund backing the underlying security.

No one stole anything. You are just lying. DevFund wallet is here:

https://explorer.kaspa.org/addresses/kaspa:precqv0krj3r6uyyfa36ga7s0u9jct0v4wg8ctsfde2gkrsgwgw8jgxfzfc98

All community donations. The wallet is managed by 4 members of the community (msutton, Tim, The SheepCat and demisrael) who were publicly voted in to become the Treasurers. This a multi-signature wallet with a 2/4 signing formula, so it needs at least 2 of the Treasurers to sign the spending transaction for it to become commutable. All spendings are published in the #devfund channel and are performed according to the results of public votes in either #funding-pools or #votes channels on Discord.
October 10, 2022, 08:08:10 AM
Exchanges it is trading on are to impose high taxes on in / out transfers. Take ur money out before u can not. They run software that spoof trades, they act misleadingly to ur asses. The truth has transpired that someone stole the allocations from community treasuries. When funds are locked in a decentralized autonomous community it is always a concern to wary investors as regards safety of the fund backing the underlying security.

prove it, or GTFO.

Same applies to you about disproving and it would look better than this rage comment. You would be better to dissect his/her argument and disclaim it thoroughly. Angry reaction is always a takeaway.  
Sometimes exchanges do these shady practices by themselves with trading fee/withdraw fee/deposit fee etc.. So it can mean a lot of things.

I am more interested in: Do you have a huge pre-mine "locked"? Well that's generally a red flag, so he/she has got a point.

mate, your ideology is flawed. I am not the one who needs to disprove anything. User comes here spreading stupid unresearched FUD, they gonna get burned.
I have no skin in this game apart from being a miner of Kaspa.

How is it flawed? There are several parties/sides in crypto "game". I don't think in extremities and black and white: "I am right and don't have to debate, while he is FUD". He made accusations, that's one step higher than simple FUD and needs to be combated/disproved. Crypto is a constant struggle and in motion all the time, you cant just lay back.
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
October 09, 2022, 07:25:43 AM
0 premine

Early mining was exceptionally rewarding on CPU and it was easy for anyone to stack up millions of Kaspa.
This is the best method to create a fair launch of any POW coin and you are correct, there was 0 premine done by the dev team.

to note, I mined 4million kaspa at the start and I'm not a member of the Kaspa team. I merely mine it, and OP this thread.
raskul
October 09, 2022, 07:23:57 AM

prove it, or GTFO.

Same applies to you about disproving and it would look better than this rage comment. You would be better to dissect his/her argument and disclaim it thoroughly. Angry reaction is always a takeaway.  
Sometimes exchanges do these shady practices by themselves with trading fee/withdraw fee/deposit fee etc.. So it can mean a lot of things.

I am more interested in: Do you have a huge pre-mine "locked"? Well that's generally a red flag, so he/she has got a point.

mate, your ideology is flawed. I am not the one who needs to disprove anything. User comes here spreading stupid unresearched FUD, they gonna get burned.
I have no skin in this game apart from being a miner of Kaspa.
Activity: 370
Merit: 21
October 09, 2022, 06:58:56 AM
0 premine
October 09, 2022, 06:33:33 AM

prove it, or GTFO.

raskul
October 07, 2022, 09:29:25 AM

prove it, or GTFO.
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
October 05, 2022, 01:44:54 PM
Pages:
Jump to: