Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KASPA (KAS) - CPU PoW - ghostDAG - page 8. (Read 8705 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 13
March 27, 2022, 04:07:10 PM
someone235 — 03/25/2022

Unfortunately, @Stas, the maintainer of KGI and kasboard, is no longer taking part in this project (see his message here https://discord.com/channels/599153230659846165/755890250643144788/956850666096197692 ).
But this can be a great opportunity for any developer here to step in and replace him in one of those projects. The projects require relatively small understanding of the Kaspa ecosystem (if you'll compare it to core development and mining), so I believe anyone with experience with React (for KGI) or Grafana (for kasboard) will be able to do the job.
So if anyone is interested let me know and I'll try to help him with the onboarding process.

P.S.
Not sure how yet, but I also think that the devfund should incentivize such activity. But I think I wanna see who's interested in taking the job before we discuss the details.

March 27, 2022

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 27, 2022, 08:30:48 AM
Intresting project, i'll definetely be following it and seeing what it becomes over time
March 21, 2022, 09:32:30 PM
Hi Everyone!

kaspad v0.11.14 is out: https://github.com/kaspanet/kaspad/releases/tag/v0.11.14

This release has no major updates, but it includes an important bug fix to the new IBD flow introduced at v0.11.13. So it is highly recommended to upgrade. Keep the same DB etc. and simply rerun kaspad with the new version.

Our roadmap for the coming week or two includes a few large features:
* The much anticipated core wallet auto-compound feature by @svarog
* Reachability DB migration by @someone235  -- an internal migration and optimization which improves performance (of both header processing and storage) noticeably
* Optimizations for  "pruning point anticone" processing (effects fresh-syncing nodes)

GitHub
Release v0.11.14 · kaspanet/kaspad
Fixed a bug in the new IBD chain negotiation protocol (#1981)
Release v0.11.14 · kaspanet/kaspad
March 10, 2022, 01:00:14 PM
First of all, it checks all the standard boxes:

pure POW
no PREMINE
NO ICO

Plus, it originated from DEVS who it was THEIR OWN IDEA . . they are not HIRED by someone else or a corporation

In my experience, the best projects are made by DEVS with a vision, and they are into the coin WAY MORE than anyone you could ever PAY to work on it

Its their BABY   . .  in other words

Otherwise - when the money runs out, the DEVS disappear, OR . . there is a problem,
and they expand the time it takes to solve because they dont really care about the chain or the coin, they just want their pay until the next opportunity comes around

DEVS who have their own project and its their baby, will stay up 4 days in a row geeking out until something is fixed, etc.

NOW  - there are all grades of developers out there - from hack cut and paste QT wallet, change supply and block time and name and logo,  create a genesis block and POOOF!  nEw cOiNzorZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you got guys with network backgrounds and programming that can do better than that, they make some decent changes and find a niche for their coin and they do OK
THEN . . you got these guys here from $KASPA, the rare mathematic genius level , not only that, but HIGHly educated . . they dedicated their "young man years" to school . . PERIOD . . i mean these guys have been going to school non stop for 30 years +

and its a GROUP - not just a solitary wizard behind the curtain

so guys like THIS . . not only make subtle changes to bitcoin based tech, they realllly reallllllly understand and see what the completely NEXT thing should be , AND they are capable of turning it into a reality
March 04, 2022, 04:44:13 PM
Here's a fun vid about what makes Kaspa unique! A solid introduction for anyone interested in the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPmW9gCeUeg

Thats Right Tito!!!

Great vid!!

If you just found this page, come and jump on this ground floor opportunity wagon,

How often do you find a PURE POW coin with 1 second confirm times and HARVARD PhD Devs that have NO PREMINE?!?!?!

Anyone talkin' shit is either super-JEL or Re-Tarded - flat out the only 2 possibilities

Come get in DISCORD or TG and start mining!!

https://discord.gg/bxpkggDNeG

https://t.me/kaspaenglish

The goal of this project is to become what Litecoin $LTC was supposed to be but FAILED - the daily tx coin!!!

Basically an $XRP that has NO BANKS OR CORPS behind it and is 110% FOR THE PEOPLE by THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
March 02, 2022, 12:05:40 AM
Here's a fun vid about what makes Kaspa unique! A solid introduction for anyone interested in the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPmW9gCeUeg
Activity: 652
Merit: 123
February 18, 2022, 08:47:47 AM
I decided to desert this thread too. If anyone thinks I am in some measure affiliated with the project or have coveted bias about it, the answer is no. I am just a a sideliner guy in the crypto lounge room. Feel free to shoot ur offers, etc. how much u are willing to pay to incentivize me to take over this project. People are blind if they can not see the reason it was abandoned.
Activity: 12
February 18, 2022, 03:35:51 AM
Hi, just came in to reply one last time to clarify that I decided to abandon this thread completely.

Making empty accusations is easy, and some people here are bored enough to make them indefinitely. We have more important things to do than to debunk accusations made by people who don't even bother to read our replies.

If anyone has doubt about the viability of our project or thinks that it is a "scam", they are more than welcome to seek us out on Discord and see for themselves. or just move on to the next coin. I believe I left enough information in this thread to establish how serious this project is. Hence, I see no point in replying any longer.
Activity: 8
February 06, 2022, 08:26:28 AM
The technical fundamentals of this project are very good. I switched all my mining machines to mine kaspa. Only by being an early user can I have a chance to become a small whale Grin

Kaspanet is part of the three Heavyhash scam projects.

1. OBTC
2. PBTC
3. Kaspanet

The devs filled the OBTC/PBTC chains with FPGA's and mined in zergpool autoexchanging into BTC. OBTC died when 2016 block difficulty got stuck high, with zero development since launch.

Their other side project Photonic Bitcoin is also dead now, as there they kept FPGAs until the price in exbitron hit rock bottom (they have now left), with no development after a week from launch.

Their third project Kaspanet is currently being mined with FPGAs and it will hit exchanges soon, and then it will be dumped to rock bottom.

A fourth project qPoW seems to be underway https://github.com/PoWx-Org/qPoW

I expect it to also join Exbitron, and be entirely dumped.

These people created Heavyhash FPGAs already since 2020 and with the goal of doing a PoW rugpull, by owning the network with much more efficient hardware and dumping all coins.

我信你个鬼,糟老头子坏的很!
Activity: 8
January 20, 2022, 10:41:23 AM
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

上海矿工发来贺电!
Activity: 35
January 16, 2022, 05:56:18 AM
are you  sure?
Activity: 2
January 15, 2022, 12:36:08 PM
The technical fundamentals of this project are very good. I switched all my mining machines to mine kaspa. Only by being an early user can I have a chance to become a small whale Grin
Activity: 247
January 12, 2022, 09:09:58 PM
fuck,amd can not dig ,why hashrath 1.4T/h  now?

AMD miner released long time ago, get the head out of your a..
January 12, 2022, 07:53:30 AM
fuck,amd can not dig ,why hashrath 1.4T/h  now?
January 10, 2022, 01:19:43 AM
fuck!   hashrate  1T/s
Activity: 5
January 09, 2022, 11:30:07 AM
Hi, glad to join the team as Graphic designer/animator (design, NFT projects, templates, 3D animations...)
 Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 3
January 09, 2022, 09:03:01 AM
Haha, Wow I'm sorry I didn't realize i was talking to a legendary piece of shit! You are a true shit poster and I bow down before your porcelain throne. Why don't you enlighten all us noob's with your turd ass and lay down some good reasons why this project's tech is terrible, was premined, and a scam? I'm sure they are there, I believe in you!!! You are more than the sum of the generic copy paste troll comments you leave.

I'll level with you, obviously I'm interested in the project as a potential investor and I'd love to hear your negative reasons for not "digging" it. If I had to assume I would say, you are either a simple troll, or apart of a competing agenda, but who knows? Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. Maybe, just maybe you really have everyones best interest at heart (which is so kind of you). SO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU FECAL SOAKED LEGEND, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GIVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BEFORE I MAKE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE INVESTING IN KASPA! Just do me and others the simple privilege of at least posting a complete thought or forming a complete argument when you lay down your profound blah, blah.

Check out his post history, he is "legendary" because he helps people build rigs. No reason to believe he has any more grasp of the theory of cryptocurrencies than his, erm, porcelain throne. If he weren't a coward looking to stir up shit he'd respond to my very reasonable questions instead of picking fights with bystanders.

I've been shitcoining long before i help people build rigs LOL

Tech? LOL the "tech narrative" or "in it for the tech" LOL

You folks are the one who claimed to have invested because of the tech, now tell us how are we gonna get rich from it?

Your answer: i dunno? or you don't want to say? Because... Hehe

I already know your words even before you open your mouth, your shilling techniques are low quality and won't work LOL

still nothing useful in this discussion. for anyone.

let's hope there will be some nice valuable discussion here, in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
January 09, 2022, 08:14:19 AM
Haha, Wow I'm sorry I didn't realize i was talking to a legendary piece of shit! You are a true shit poster and I bow down before your porcelain throne. Why don't you enlighten all us noob's with your turd ass and lay down some good reasons why this project's tech is terrible, was premined, and a scam? I'm sure they are there, I believe in you!!! You are more than the sum of the generic copy paste troll comments you leave.

I'll level with you, obviously I'm interested in the project as a potential investor and I'd love to hear your negative reasons for not "digging" it. If I had to assume I would say, you are either a simple troll, or apart of a competing agenda, but who knows? Maybe I'm being too pessimistic. Maybe, just maybe you really have everyones best interest at heart (which is so kind of you). SO PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! YOU FECAL SOAKED LEGEND, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND GIVE ME THE KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE AN INFORMED DECISION BEFORE I MAKE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE INVESTING IN KASPA! Just do me and others the simple privilege of at least posting a complete thought or forming a complete argument when you lay down your profound blah, blah.

Check out his post history, he is "legendary" because he helps people build rigs. No reason to believe he has any more grasp of the theory of cryptocurrencies than his, erm, porcelain throne. If he weren't a coward looking to stir up shit he'd respond to my very reasonable questions instead of picking fights with bystanders.

I've been shitcoining long before i help people build rigs LOL

Tech? LOL the "tech narrative" or "in it for the tech" LOL

You folks are the one who claimed to have invested because of the tech, now tell us how are we gonna get rich from it?

Your answer: i dunno? or you don't want to say? Because... Hehe

I already know your words even before you open your mouth, your shilling techniques are low quality and won't work LOL
Activity: 12
January 09, 2022, 04:33:46 AM

Activity: 11
January 09, 2022, 12:11:30 AM
Is there a GUI miner?

No and no plans for that now that I'm aware. Recent command line tool is just about as simple as other GPU mining software. The discord also has a several helpful people if users run into problems.
Pages:
Jump to: