Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 40. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It should be priced like a bot. Then, this could open an entirely new market of "bot trading," people literally trading to get the bots they want.

It is fair to say that the entire Key team is INCREDIBLY bot savvy, more so than just about anyone. Let's use that to its best advantage to impact the price of the coin positively.

If the bot (by that, I mean "tools") are priced well ahead of where they are now, are ONLY available through purchase and holding of substantial amounts of Keycoin, and still priced well under what similar bots are, we'd have a monster on our hands.

The price is $20 bucks, you've paid more for video games you've never played I bet.  I know I have:  DayZ alpha, Planetary Annihilation, BF4, etc.
Activity: 155
Merit: 102
It should be priced like a bot. Then, this could open an entirely new market of "bot trading," people literally trading to get the bots they want.

It is fair to say that the entire Key team is INCREDIBLY bot savvy, more so than just about anyone. Let's use that to its best advantage to impact the price of the coin positively.

If the bot (by that, I mean "tools") are priced well ahead of where they are now, are ONLY available through purchase and holding of substantial amounts of Keycoin, and still priced well under what similar bots are, we'd have a monster on our hands.

You could even charge KeyCoins for well laid out bot tutorial videos and trader tips. Everyone knows the Key team are bot monsters. They would trust that team and even pay subscriptions for great bot advice.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
It wasn't long ago people were paying 2btc+ for tools like this.  100 coins is a damn bargain, stuff like this would sell easily on eBay for hundreds of dollars.

Hmm that's a good point.  Some good marketing and advertisement for this would be very helpful.  Need to reach out to the media more about this.
It wasn't long ago people were paying 2btc+ for tools like this.  100 coins is a damn bargain, stuff like this would sell easily on eBay for hundreds of dollars.

+1000
Activity: 602
I am urging the team to seriously re-evaluate the 100 Key requirement to use KeyTrader. It is absolute chump change, especially now. The requirement should be MUCH higher. It isn't doing anything for the price (as we can all see). You basically just gave away a cool tool to anyone that can be used with any coin.

It's chump change now. But keep in mind KEY is limited to 1m coins. It won't take many users before it "locks up" a fairly sizeable chunk of KEY. For the price of KEY it'd be great if people get 100 KEY to be able to use it with other coins. Even "just" a 1000 users would tie up 10% of the coin supply. Even just 100 users means 1% of the coin is tied up. If it was much higher, it might constrain supply too much.

Of course it can be lowered later, but set it too high and it'll be counter-productive - just preventing people from using it.

Anyone imagining there being 10,000 users with 100 coins each is a bit crazy. Right now, there are probably 300 users, if that. The requirement should be MUCH higher to encourage buying and holding. I guess it's up to the community (hopefully). I will shut up about it now. And, just to be clear, I hear what you are saying, and I'm not suggesting you were imagining 10,000 users at 100 coins with 100% of the supply locked up. It would be interesting, however, to see what would happen if 100% of the supply was locked up. Maybe people would start to REALLY want those tools! Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I am urging the team to seriously re-evaluate the 100 Key requirement to use KeyTrader. It is absolute chump change, especially now. The requirement should be MUCH higher. It isn't doing anything for the price (as we can all see). You basically just gave away a cool tool to anyone that can be used with any coin.

It's chump change now. But keep in mind KEY is limited to 1m coins. It won't take many users before it "locks up" a fairly sizeable chunk of KEY. For the price of KEY it'd be great if people get 100 KEY to be able to use it with other coins. Even "just" a 1000 users would tie up 10% of the coin supply. Even just 100 users means 1% of the coin is tied up. If it was much higher, it might constrain supply too much.

Of course it can be lowered later, but set it too high and it'll be counter-productive - just preventing people from using it.

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I've set up a poll so you can vote for the value on the amount of coins needed to use KeyTrader.

http://keycoincrypto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10

Nice.  I'm happy to see that the more mature and professional supporters/investors of keycoin are still all present.  I think in the long run, this will attract more serious investors rather than just the amateur traders who are just in it to make a quick buck.

In regards to the minimum value of coins needed, I think this is something that should be changed over time.  Since it is still in the early stages, requiring more keycoins (possibly in the 300-500 range) would be good.  But later on as more and more people are aware of keycoin and the apps, the requirements should be lowered accordingly, especially with the very limited number of keycoins available.  Who knows, might eventually have to lower it to 0.5 or 0.25 keys
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I've set up a (unofficial) poll so you can vote for the amount of coins needed to use KeyTrader.

http://keycoincrypto.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10

MZD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
I think the main objective with releasing the tool was to build community trust and openness. Im sure the devs will be on at some point to discuss with the community what they would like to see the restriction set at. Perhaps a poll on their official forums would suffice and demonstrate this?

I'm positive a happy medium for all will be achieved.

The volume is low at the moment so it takes very little for someone who is determined and with the resources to hurt the market.

Everything from the dev team thus far has shown nothing but their commitment to this coin, they have the drive and talent for it to succeed. Those without foresight will be left behind.

+1000
I think the main objective with releasing the tool was to build community trust and openness. Im sure the devs will be on at some point to discuss with the community what they would like to see the restriction set at. Perhaps a poll on their official forums would suffice and demonstrate this?

I'm positive a happy medium for all will be achieved.

The volume is low at the moment so it takes very little for someone who is determined and with the resources to hurt the market.

Everything from the dev team thus far has shown nothing but their commitment to this coin, they have the drive and talent for it to succeed. Those without foresight will be left behind.

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
current price is not reflective of the work and future implementations of the keycoin team. Hodling

well, the work and implementations don't matter in the end.
the Altcoin market isn't working this way.
Either whales Pump & Dump the coin or it get a flat-line over the time.
You can find this pattern in all altcoins.

looks like Keycoin also got p&d to death.
Time for a new coin to pump.

If you are smart you sold already.
There are almost 0 buy orders currently. So you can't even jump out if you want to.
I remember after huge attacks by FUDs price hugely drop to 7.5k and immediately rebound, it may happen once again
yes, I agree. A much higher threshold would encourage buying and hodling.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
current price is not reflective of the work and future implementations of the keycoin team. Hodling
Great time to buy more Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looks like the official forums has had a bit of a update Cheesy

http://keycoincrypto.com/forum

Looks slick. Nice job guys!
Looks like the official forums has had a bit of a update Cheesy

http://keycoincrypto.com/forum
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Great job. New heights ahead!!!