Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 36. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

Well I wouldn't be surprised if you are wrong this time, people have been saying the same thing about Cryptcoin since it was 10x the price it is now. It seems to be a good excuse people use when a coin is dropping like a stone

Again, you speak as though this is just unique to Key (and Crypt).   People say the same thing about pretty much any other coin they support.  You can either call it being hopeful or being in denial, but that's just what supporters do.  The real difference is that Key actually has features and devs are still updating on progress and seem to be hard at work.

I think next week will say a lot as KeyOS gets closer to being released.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
So let me sum it up the way I see it based simply on these results:
Key coin is the next Black coin.   It's just taking us much longer to get to 500 satoshi despair because we actually have features.  Once it hits 500 satoshi it will spring board to 90k+
Hard to say. I've started buying, so I think the odds are turning. Momentum has slowed, and is diverging. All depends how many coins the POW holders still  have.
The coin and team do look interesting, to me.
someone just bought 3k at 35k. Nice to see others have hope as well.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Key coin is the next Black coin.   It's just taking us much longer to get to 500 satoshi despair because we actually have features.  Once it hits 500 satoshi it will spring board to 90k+
Hard to say. I've started buying, so I think the odds are turning. Momentum has slowed, and is diverging. All depends how many coins the POW holders still  have.
The coin and team do look interesting, to me.
Well I wouldn't be surprised if you are wrong this time, people have been saying the same thing about Cryptcoin since it was 10x the price it is now. It seems to be a good excuse people use when a coin is dropping like a stone
The coin is not dropping. It stopped dropping a few days ago. And now there is no downward pressure. Have look at the list of my transactions for evidence of this.
I have spent hardly anything, and am happy to buy  more at those levels...but there is just no selling.

It stopped dropping a few days ago?? The coin is at half the price it was at 2 days ago?

Sorry I had to edit my message..I got this coin mixed up with AEON. I was just in that thread. lol. Smiley This one is definitely still dropping.
Im watching Keycoin and have bought a small amount , but am looking to buy more Smiley

But as I said..bots are selling.. There is 1 million coins released, most of which are in loose hands. Hands of people and bots who don't care whether Keycoin is good or bad. People participated in the POW period, but not because they like Key, but because they could.
If Keycoin is good it will take time for these people to exit.
I'm probably inclined to sell the little I have , and eventually buy off these people. Smiley

legendary
The coin is not dropping. It stopped dropping a few days ago. And now there is no downward pressure. Have look at the list of my transactions for evidence of this.
I have spent hardly anything, and am happy to buy  more at those levels...but there is just no selling.

It stopped dropping a few days ago?? The coin is at half the price it was at 2 days ago?

Sorry I had to edit my message..I got this coin mixed up with AEON. I was just in that thread. lol. Smiley This one is definitely still dropping.
Im watching Keycoin and have bought a small amount , but am looking to buy more Smiley

But as I said..bots are selling.. There is 1 million coins released, most of which are in loose hands. Hands of people and bots who don't care whether Keycoin is good or bad. People participated in the POW period, but not because they like Key, but because they could.
If Keycoin is good it will take time for these people to exit.
I'm probably inclined to sell the little I have , and eventually buy off these people. Smiley

Volume has dropped and Momentum indicators will be diverging for sure now......so.....
legendary
It seems quiet but what you're really seeing is patience. Many investors are watching and waiting.  People do care and want Keycoin to succeed! It still has more potential than most alts out there.
It will probably be no suprise to know I think we could be in "accumulation phase". Where smart investors are accumulating and POW recipients and stale bulls are divesting.
Mind you..I've been wrong before.  Smiley
Yes I could be wrong...but that is ok. Smiley I have not spent much...so on a risk reward basis I'm not unhappy.
legendary
It seems quiet but what you're really seeing is patience. Many investors are watching and waiting.  People do care and want Keycoin to succeed! It still has more potential than most alts out there.
It will probably be no suprise to know I think we could be in "accumulation phase". Where smart investors are accumulating and POW recipients and stale bulls are divesting.
Mind you..I've been wrong before.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Please reply to this if you believe we will rise to the top.
This coin could...but its a little too quiet here.
There are 1 million coins that IIUC were created in a short POW phase. A couple of days ago almost 200,000 keycoins traded on Trex, in one day. There are automated bots continually pushing the price down. And they have plenty of ammo it seems.

In other words even though this coin has potential there are not enough buyers yet to soak up all the coins coming from people who got them in the POW stage. So these bots and trading programs will keep pressuring the price down until more buyers appear.

So I think this coin has a good chance but ATM there are too many coins in loose hands to see the price rise. Too many coins in the hands of people who don't care about keycoin.

How widely were the POW coins distributed?

It seems quiet but what you're really seeing is patience. Many investors are watching and waiting.  People do care and want Keycoin to succeed! It still has more potential than most alts out there.

legendary
This coin could...but its a little too quiet here.
There are 1 million coins that IIUC were created in a short POW phase. A couple of days ago almost 200,000 keycoins traded on Trex, in one day. There are automated bots continually pushing the price down. And they have plenty of ammo it seems.

In other words even though this coin has potential there are not enough buyers yet to soak up all the coins coming from people who got them in the POW stage. So these bots and trading programs will keep pressuring the price down until more buyers appear.

So I think this coin has a good chance but ATM there are too many coins in loose hands to see the price rise. Too many coins in the hands of people who don't care about keycoin.

How widely were the POW coins distributed?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
we will rise to the top
Activity: 812
So, where are the "daily updates" on this thread  Huh It's has been pretty quiet here.

We are in the process of collecting bug reports and resolving issues some users are having with KeyTrader, as well as working on enhancements for the next version. Then the app will be compiled for other operating systems and prepared for inclusion in KeyOS.

Regarding stagnation in the market, when BTC has sharp downward movement many traders exit crypto and return to fiat, waiting for a better reentry. When the price of BTC begins to stabilize or rise again, activity should return to the altcoin market.

thanks for the update!
Activity: 140
So, where are the "daily updates" on this thread  Huh It's has been pretty quiet here.

We are in the process of collecting bug reports and resolving issues some users are having with KeyTrader, as well as working on enhancements for the next version. Then the app will be compiled for other operating systems and prepared for inclusion in KeyOS.

Regarding stagnation in the market, when BTC has sharp downward movement many traders exit crypto and return to fiat, waiting for a better reentry. When the price of BTC begins to stabilize or rise again, activity should return to the altcoin market.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Ive been hearing there is a big pump coming.
legendary
Activity: 994
The market has been stagnant on bittrex, why?
MVI
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Now that people are panic selling their alts, I've been buying up more KEY at these ridiculously low prices for the last two days.  I have no doubts that KeyCoin will rise as investors soon return to alts. 

Thanks in advance Smiley
MVI
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
As far as shorting, bitfinex allows shorting of btc and ltc. I have been short ltc for a biscuit or 2
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
is there any affiliation with? LOLJosh
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
If there are only 1,000,000 keycoin how come almost 200,000 trade in 24 hours?
Something is not right.

A large percentage of the coins are in bittrex (being shorted and bought back for small profits) while waiting for the pump
Are you saying Bittrex allows people to short sell this coin?

Not in the sense that you're probably thinking.  He just meant selling with intent to buy back.  BTC-e does some weird long/short sell things: https://www.coinprices.io/articles/news/bitcoin-price-update-aug-14-flash-crash
Pages:
Jump to: