Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | 10/24 Update: KeyTrader v2 - Windows + Mac - page 35. (Read 100859 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Nice Keycoin dump. About 20,000 down to 0.0002 BTC

Whoever dumped is going to be sorry - lol.  Those who bought it will be very happy very soon.  Buying more Bitcoin and KeyCoin at these discounted prices.
i bought at 100k, am i gonna be happy  ?

Well, they say that money doesn't buy happiness.
MVI
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Whoever dumped is going to be sorry - lol.  Those who bought it will be very happy very soon.  Buying more Bitcoin and KeyCoin at these discounted prices.
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Any news about progress of development?

Big website update this week, KeyTrader 2, and KeyOS still underway. Bittrex hadn't even heard of KeyTrader but likes it... we need more marketing and will do it this month.

As altcoins bleed out, our holders are people with more faith. We're staying here. Working anon, good devs, skilled team... 950k total coins and only 20k price. We took some harsh trolling but we're still well alive Smiley

Thanks for the update on progress.  There are so many traders out there who have not even heard of the KeyTrader app.  Whoever the marketing person is on the dev team, they should get to work!  As community members, we can help spread the word.  It is definitely a very good app and it would be a shame for it to go unnoticed for long.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Big website update this week, KeyTrader 2, and KeyOS still underway. Bittrex hadn't even heard of KeyTrader but likes it... we need more marketing and will do it this month.

As altcoins bleed out, our holders are people with more faith. We're staying here. Working anon, good devs, skilled team... 950k total coins and only 20k price. We took some harsh trolling but we're still well alive Smiley

Good job. I'm buying Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Good job devs and all. Me and my mates are buying and hodling:-)  respect and stay nice
legendary
Activity: 994

Thanks for the info, keep up the good works
Activity: 140

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1190
Just checking in. What can we expect this coming week, devs?
Gosh I'm a douche.

Finally got the buy-in price you wanted?  How is that going for ya?

Oh, I just read your post history

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/devil303-257302  Nice job bragging about how you're going to edit the keytrader software to require a different coin.
Dude is a douche bag.

Yes, definitely the biggest troll I have ever seen.  At least other trolls had the decency to give up after awhile and move on to other things.  This guy really has no life.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Gosh I'm a douche.

Finally got the buy-in price you wanted?  How is that going for ya?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/devil303-257302  Nice job bragging about how you're going to edit the keytrader software to require a different coin.
Dude is a douche bag.
Activity: 125
Trader App is working fine for me now today.. not sure whats changed.

Finally got the buy-in price you wanted?  How is that going for ya?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/devil303-257302  Nice job bragging about how you're going to edit the keytrader software to require a different coin.
MZD
Activity: 189
Devil......you are not sure even to support or FUD ......please chose a state

LOL
Activity: 258
Devil......you are not sure even to support or FUD ......please chose a state
Activity: 258
This will be a breakout point for all shitcoins - will survive those,who have team behind them.Old days of P&D had it's time,but ppl learn from their mistakes.I also believe that KEY have a bright future and holding.
Activity: 250
The Future Of Work
people in panic destroy coins, because they invest more than they can afford, there was not enough time to stabilize price because of weak hands, don't blame dev who delivers.  

I agree.  It's really the community that determines the coin's success or failure, not the devs.  

Also, if you want to see a coin succeed, then you have to give positive support and encourage the devs to keep delivering.  There are no devs out there willing to keep working their asses off if all they get is negativity and constant baseless accusations from people in the community.  So lighten up, people.  

This coin has great potential.  At this moment, I don't see any coin out there that has delivered as much as Keycoin in such a short period of time.  And that's the truth, no matter what you think of the devs, major investors, or supporters.

Yes the potential is strong. Let us hope the community, all alt communities for that matter, can survive this brutal winter. The btc seemingly in an instant, dried up and left. We are left, in mid leap, seeking new ground, trying to recalibrate everything. The markets are cruel, will wither and kill the inferior options. Now is the time to huddle close, choose wisely which crypto to weather this winter, and hope for a spring that may never come. Of the few, I have chosen key.

+1

Key is one of the only 2 coins I feel comfortable holding right now, where I don't need to check the price as soon as I wake up to make sure I didn't get screwed.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
It seems quiet but what you're really seeing is patience. Many investors are watching and waiting.  People do care and want Keycoin to succeed! It still has more potential than most alts out there.
It will probably be no suprise to know I think we could be in "accumulation phase". Where smart investors are accumulating and POW recipients and stale bulls are divesting.
Mind you..I've been wrong before.  Smiley

Well I wouldn't be surprised if you are wrong this time, people have been saying the same thing about Cryptcoin since it was 10x the price it is now. It seems to be a good excuse people use when a coin is dropping like a stone

Quote from: July 18th
We are in a slow accumulation phase and will rally very soon.

Quote from: July 15th
For me the last couple of weeks were the phases of suppression and accumulation from the whales.

Quote from: June 27th
My guess is a bit of accumulation going on here before some news

Quote from: June 20th
lot of sneaky accumulations now...lol

etc etc.

You're right to compare it to crypt, because it's exactly the same story here. Key had its moment of glory. What we saw was the final dump and after that there is no more accumulation, the game is over.  The accumulation was a month ago, now it's too late so don't waste your money. Actually I don't think we will see any KeyOS, the team behind that is probably preparing their next P&D coin for September.
people in panic destroy coins, because they invest more than they can afford, there was not enough time to stabilize price because of weak hands, don't blame dev who delivers.  
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I agree.  It's really the community that determines the coin's success or failure, not the devs.  

Also, if you want to see a coin succeed, then you have to give positive support and encourage the devs to keep delivering.  There are no devs out there willing to keep working their asses off if all they get is negativity and constant baseless accusations from people in the community.  So lighten up, people.  

This coin has great potential.  At this moment, I don't see any coin out there that has delivered as much as Keycoin in such a short period of time.  And that's the truth, no matter what you think of the devs, major investors, or supporters.

Yes the potential is strong. Let us hope the community, all alt communities for that matter, can survive this brutal winter. The btc seemingly in an instant, dried up and left. We are left, in mid leap, seeking new ground, trying to recalibrate everything. The markets are cruel, will wither and kill the inferior options. Now is the time to huddle close, choose wisely which crypto to weather this winter, and hope for a spring that may never come. Of the few, I have chosen key.

Pages:
Jump to: