Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 113. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
LOL lets delay the anon to try and pump it.
This shits getting dumped.
Nobody is buying this coin! Not with this crew. What a waste of time and money!
Nobody trusts these guys. LOL you guys are eating each others coin.
You better get out now, while you can.
If you got 10K or more coins you ain't getting out intact.
It ain't gonna run again. It's dead.
The anon is BS boys and girls. It's all lies.
You guys are gonna be like cannibals trying to get out of this shit coin.

Getting a box of popcorn and watching the end of this horror flick.

Your 1st post in keycoin thread:
OMG this has got to be the first time in Altcoin history that a coin is heavily fudded before it is fully launched. What is even funnier is that people fall for this crap all the time.
They cut and paste BS lists and easily faked IRC chats and people run for the hills like scared kittens.
So, what if these people are involved with the keycoin. So, what if they tweeted about Keycoin. All kinds of people tweet and support all kinds of coins.
What are you only allowed to support one coin. Are you kidding! That's rediculous.
You all need to remember that Attious is a crook. He is the one that screwed everyone in the first place. So, if you wanna get screwed by the same guy again go on and listen to him.

OMG. Think and stop being sheep

So you switch around from hype to fud for the benefit of your own trades huh?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYkHGZv1qMIUuVd8SvKXfuCAfNDFqdfRhL3d8zCOXWtU3s9et-FA

I sold out. You should to. I've been enlightened about the TRUE nature of all this. Good Luck. Don't be a bag holder.
Stop trolling yourselves in Skype the whales are gone. Ain't no one buying this coin.

There ain't no money in this coin.

The whales aren't funding the bots.

No bots means no volume. No volume means no profit.

Randomization ain't Anonymity.

When keycoin fails Prom's gonna blame someone else.

You watch and see.

Dont forget Crypt --> Oops he did it again

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw

Your 1st post in keycoin thread:
OMG this has got to be the first time in Altcoin history that a coin is heavily fudded before it is fully launched. What is even funnier is that people fall for this crap all the time.
They cut and paste BS lists and easily faked IRC chats and people run for the hills like scared kittens.
So, what if these people are involved with the keycoin. So, what if they tweeted about Keycoin. All kinds of people tweet and support all kinds of coins.
What are you only allowed to support one coin. Are you kidding! That's rediculous.
You all need to remember that Attious is a crook. He is the one that screwed everyone in the first place. So, if you wanna get screwed by the same guy again go on and listen to him.

OMG. Think and stop being sheep

So you switch around from hype to fud for the benefit of your own trades huh?

Activity: 140
I am willing to guess that 90% of Darkcoin owners don't actually care about the anonymity. They only care about price potential.

Probably close to 100% honestly.

But they care about the price ..The two go hand in hand .What do you think made the coin valuable in the first place ..It's got fuck all without anonymity

Of course, it goes hand in hand. I just mean how many care about it because they actually care about using it.

its one of the bells and whistles that makes the car go purrrr.  But actually it was x11 that made drk so popular at first.  Their anon was not even functional for a long time.
Activity: 32
I am willing to guess that 90% of Darkcoin owners don't actually care about the anonymity. They only care about price potential.

But they care about the price ..The two go hand in hand .What do you think made the coin valuable in the first place ..It's got fuck all without anonymity

Of course, it goes hand in hand. I just mean how many care about it because they actually care about using it.
Activity: 13

Activity: 32

Activity: 42

look mah, a genius.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 42
How many coins are in circulation?

"moneysupply" : 913356.80384178,

ninety-one trillion, three hundred thirty-five billion, six hundred eighty million, three hundred eighty-four thousand, one hundred seventy-eight. keytoshis.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502

"moneysupply" : 913356.80384178,
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Am I the only one who sees the potential of this coin eventually being worth at least as much as Darkcoin, if not more?  A few reasons:

1.  Great name.  More appealing than Darkcoin in my opinion.
2.  Good branding.  "Security is KEY" very clearly and cleverly states the purpose of this coin.
3.  For the time being, appears to have a very dedicated and competent dev team
4.  Assuming this anon tech is truly unique and works better than anything else that is out, this is a great innovation
5.  Last but not least, there is a very limited supply of coins due to POW being over and it being only POS now, which is becoming more and more popular these days

I know there are a lot of assumptions here, but if they are all true, then this coin can really go places.

Agreed

Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Am I the only one who sees the potential of this coin eventually being worth at least as much as Darkcoin, if not more?  A few reasons:

1.  Great name.  More appealing than Darkcoin in my opinion.
2.  Good branding.  "Security is KEY" very clearly and cleverly states the purpose of this coin.
3.  For the time being, appears to have a very dedicated and competent dev team
4.  Assuming this anon tech is truly unique and works better than anything else that is out, this is a great innovation
5.  Last but not least, there is a very limited supply of coins due to POW being over and it being only POS now, which is becoming more and more popular these days

I know there are a lot of assumptions here, but if they are all true, then this coin can really go places.
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Huge KEYCOIN twitter storm brewing! Prepare for breakout!
Activity: 196
The anon method is not a copy of xc. Xc was used as comparison because it had a similar mixing method. However there are many more layers of encryption in key. As well as a randomized encrypted communication system between nodes that control the anon transactions. Please stop drawing your own conclusions on a tech you haven't seen. It's not xc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Cryptoarticles posted an article on keycoin. Look at all the posts below it lol not one person can see any hope with this coin.

It seems to me that the user comments on that article have become a pissing contest rather than anything else.

If my understanding of the methods used is correct then XC uses 2 separate wallet addresses but both wallets are stored on the very same node which could potentially lead to the inputs being traced back to their point of origin in certain circumstances.

Based upon the released information on the Keycoin method it is based upon the original XC code but instead uses wallets stored on 2 completely separate nodes so for example maybe Node #3 intercepts the transaction in the first instance and then instructs Node #7 to send the transacted amount to the receiving address, thereby having no possible direct link to the original outputs from the initial sender.

Whether or not I'm correct in my assumption remains to be seen. In this scenario, one entity would need to own many separate but interconnected nodes.
Yes you copied XC coin so everyone should buy XC if you really believe in Key exact copy but behind them on technology.

Oh yeah..because some genius who wrote a article about knows more then every one else. You must watch foxnews.  Dev already said it was part node mixer but its improved. 
Activity: 196
 I really like this idea!

Lol they would troll if it was 1 sat. They are poor traders that lack the ability to buy and sell according to support and resistance so they instead try to scare the market in to moving in their preferred direction.

Things are on schedule. Coin is above previous values and looking good.  Once this project is completed I will be reviewing all suggestions for the  next piece of tech. Depending on cost I will fund it.

Have you considered adding a dedicated forum to keycoincrypto.com? That would help create a strong, focused KeyCoin community and keep people more engaged. Ignore these butthurt fudders who just don't know what they're doing.
Cryptoarticles posted an article on keycoin. Look at all the posts below it lol not one person can see any hope with this coin. Its everywhere about this pump and dump group. They will do what they did to crypt and every other coin they promoted. Cant believe you people still fall for it. When this is over you will be one of us that has been screwed and will be saying the same things. Here is the review lol

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/keycoin-implements-improved-xcurrencys-anon-mixer

XCurrency made its *old* Rev 1 trusted mixer tech open source two days ago.
(http://www.reddit.com/r/XCoffi..

Anyone copying this is several steps behind XC. XC's current technology (Rev 2.45) has trustless mixing, a world first.
(https://bitcointalk.org/index....

Lastly, testing of the Rev 1 mixer was shown to leave no link on the blockchain between sender and receiver, so this article is factually incorrect on that point.
(https://bitcointalk.org/index....

What's relevant to this article is simply the fact that KeyCoin is using XC's *old* (Rev 1) mixer tech and making out like it's jumped ahead of XC, which is now at Rev 2.45.

The article makes no mention of XC having released its Rev 1 mixer code to the open source community. It was a gesture of goodwill and good faith, and this article is disingenuous about that.

Using all of XC old technology, copied from them. Best of all its all from Pr0m Pump and Dump group! They will do the exact same to Key its garbage. Key is a dumb down version of XC if I was going to invest in a new coin it would be XC over Key because its exactly the same but Key is way behind from stealing XC tech.

Glad you believe a article written by a third party that has nothing to do with the coin.  You havent seen the anon even released yet and you are already comparing?  You got a brief write up and already its XC?  Come on lets be serious here and wait to see what the actual anon is about before judging. 
Jump to: