Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 116. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm hyped. This has amazing direction right now.  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ppl buying - last chance for cheap coins? Smiley

With <40 hrs before website launch and presumed anon wallet release this may well be the last chance for cheap coins.

Maybe some lunatic will dump a bunch of coins and crash the price down to 0.0002, but I'm not betting on it…

Time to plant your flag Cool

With the price bouncing around 40k, I think we could see 60k with anon release, if not a little higher

With conservative speculation like that you should work for a Swiss Investment Bank Smiley

Higher

With altcoins, I try and play a little more conservative  Wink
Activity: 113

Wait, how is he drinking that through his helmet? I call bullshit.

Im calling photoshopped
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
I sold all my keycoin now. Made very nice profit but dont want end like the ppc, cinni, crypt bagholders. maybe I will rebuy after next big dump  Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

With <40 hrs before website launch and presumed anon wallet release this may well be the last chance for cheap coins.

Maybe some lunatic will dump a bunch of coins and crash the price down to 0.0002, but I'm not betting on it…

With the price bouncing around 40k, I think we could see 60k with anon release, if not a little higher

With conservative speculation like that you should work for a Swiss Investment Bank Smiley

Higher
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Magic internet moneys ftw
fudders are gone because they're too busy cancelling their low buy orders and panic buying. Smiley
Activity: 181

A bottle of Becks for jacoo  Grin
Activity: 84

Jump to: