Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 118. (Read 188824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
I don't know if I'm just seeing things, but just now when I go the keycoincrypto.com website and leave it there, there's a quick flash of random pictures about every 15 secs.  What's going on?  Any explanation?

It is the end of the youtube video that is the source of the background.    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w42okpioT9Q

You know, like the grid with 12 other videos.

edit: kind of lame huh?

edit2: I guess depending on your browser and other things it may be more obvious to some than others

Activity: 812
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I don't know if I'm just seeing things, but just now when I go the keycoincrypto.com website and leave it there, there's a quick flash of random pictures about every 15 secs.  What's going on?  Any explanation?

I let it sit for a full minute, saw nothing of the sort..
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
I don't know if I'm just seeing things, but just now when I go the keycoincrypto.com website and leave it there, there's a quick flash of random pictures about every 15 secs.  What's going on?  Any explanation?
This thread is full of butthurt fudders. Lets do this shit prometheus. KeyCoin ftw. Lucky people who bought in at 5k this morning could sell even right now for like 600% profit.

I reduced my avg to under 10k Smiley psyched for 100k+ The new anon coming is better than XCurrency!
[05:15] ¯¯ Error: Cannot Join #cryptcoin (you are banned +b)

what a sad thing, the group bans me for asking questions about the group, and once again 'you must be attious'. hahahahahah

from the looks of things prometheus must be on high damage control because wow just look at all that bullshit.

whatever anyone still on this shitcoin, well good luck. ill be sure to make sure i dont see these people before i join another coin

luckily i got out close to even.

^ this guy is the #1 full-of-shite guy i've ever seen. grain of salt people
Activity: 56
[05:15] ¯¯ Error: Cannot Join #cryptcoin (you are banned +b)

what a sad thing, the group bans me for asking questions about the group, and once again 'you must be attious'. hahahahahah

from the looks of things prometheus must be on high damage control because wow just look at all that bullshit.

whatever anyone still on this shitcoin, well good luck. ill be sure to make sure i dont see these people before i join another coin

luckily i got out close to even.
Activity: 32
This thread is full of butthurt fudders. Lets do this shit prometheus. KeyCoin ftw. Lucky people who bought in at 5k this morning could sell even right now for like 600% profit.
Activity: 181
nice price recovery btw Smiley
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I was thinking of how cool it would be to implement a feature similar to what vericoin has, purchase bitcoin goods using Key. I sent it in a private message to dev, not sure if he will consider it though.

With the anonymity features it may be more difficult, but still possible i think.
Activity: 196
I think the web site timer was reset because of a change with that specific area of the coins development. I think the dev post explained the intentions there. What are your suggestions?
Things are really shaping up. I'm getting excited for what is to come. Mac wallet was a success, KEY is ready to be transferred to the nodes. Hearing nothing but positive from the anon dev team. Once the anon is done, do you guys have any suggestions for future features you would like us to look in to?

Pr0m3

I do have suggestions.

BUT.........

Website timer reset again. I wonder what the excuse will be tomorrow. FUD? Hack?

I guess anon will be delayed too...
Activity: 196
Things are really shaping up. I'm getting excited for what is to come. Mac wallet was a success, KEY is ready to be transferred to the nodes. Hearing nothing but positive from the anon dev team. Once the anon is done, do you guys have any suggestions for future features you would like us to look in to?

Pr0m3
Activity: 140
name is catchy better than BTCD
I want to state one of my moves publicly so that i can at least try to remain a bit transparent with you guys. I am about to put 2 btc in at ask as i need the KEY for our nodes. If the nodes hold a higher amount of key, we can have a higher max per anon transaction and i am purchasing those right now.

I hope you guys see this as both a statement of faith, and an act of my continued support for this coin.

I am also paying a bounty for a mac wallet. Anyone capable, PM me with your cost requirements. I have another guy working on it, but the first person to get it gets the payment.

I appreciate this
legendary
Activity: 1029
I think pump tonight...but maybe dump before...  Grin
I am going to be in the madhouse when this coin crashes again.... if it does.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
Dev update. July 22, 2014 2 PM EST

Mac wallet is released.  
https://mega.co.nz/#!cAJhhQaI!SQuZXkcJ2a2uc5jYQanZ3ZQue5p_y35aA-EQsgPq18Q

Website timer has been pushed back. Our web developer is a pro who does websites for his dayjob. The switch from html5 only to a full CMS has taken some extra time. We want to release an impressive and full site, not something partial.

Anonymous sending is working fully in the command line daemon, nodes are being set up and funded by prometheus. There are 1 or 2 bugs being worked out in the QT wallet interface to the dameon right now.

We are using a modified more powerful and untraceable version of the original XC anon mixer and implementing it in KEY.

Essentially this original XC mixer uses nodes to transfer money from user-node-node-node leaving a trail.
Our anon goes user-node (message to other random nodes for transaction)- node - receiver, and doesnt leave an address paper trail. Instead it just looks like the nodes are sending money all over the place with no rhyme or reason.

The key to the anonymity is the fact that the nodes message each other to process randomized and mixed transactions, you can’t follow any 1 address to the receiver because the nodes talk to eachother and create a gap..

Where other coins mix the transactions by just creating multiple transfers.. ours doesn’t it skips over to another node via encrypted message and requests that node to send money to a specific address that was communicated to it, so you can really never figure out who sent who what

Our longer term project, the KEY usb project live anon linux distro, is being tested. We may release beta versions of the ISO for users to run in a virtual machine and help test. Longer term (few weeks to a month) goal is to have KEY branded USB sticks and sell them on the website for KEY coins.

Thanks for the support and sorry to those who were harmed by the FUD attacks yesterday. We are undeterred and pushing forward stronger than ever.

Jump to: