Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 141. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
BaiQi
BaiQi
u mean the value of key is 0.007 and now sell it undervalue is foolish.
Activity: 140
I take back everything I said about KeyCoin.  Please accept my apologies for being so quick to judge.  Although I bought some just now, I remain optimistically skeptical - if that's even a thing.  I see some trustworthy names saying good things about KeyCoin here and on Twitter, so I'm officially changing my tune.

Thanks a ton!  This is really encouraging to see.  We're diligently working on KEY, daily, and we'll keep the community updated daily, too.
We have every intention of proving KeyCoin's value as we show continuing progress and development.  We're not making huge announcements about other announcements, or making empty promises, but, instead, we're moving consistently at a steady pace.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
pumpmetheus and koolio posts on key coin thread, fudders shuts up and hyping goes through roof lol. Wi are ze goin to da mewn.

Well I guess if they are looking at playing this coin I may as well do the same !! its getting pretty boring over at CRYPT land

How on earth did I miss this mining opportunity, mining finishes in just over 1 hr !! 

I looked up the nethash stats and they were very impressive indeed , did not notice any instamine either , I saw 20 mhs 100 mhs 300 mhs 500 mhs averages then followed but lots and lots of gigahashes thrown at it when other pools came online

By my calculations the coin is even massively under priced at the moment , it looks like it currently takes 10 mhs 24 hrs just to mine one coin ... it costs .007 BTC to rent an x13 rig !! to mine 1 coin

such WoW,
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Monotonectally streamline one-to-one convergence
BaiQi
price up again, cant stop this week.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Must admit I'm looking forward to the future of this coin, even now the price is fairly steady at 25-30k sats, good building platform.
Don't think there has been a release of an alt coin for a while with such a good vibe about it, along with its fair release.

Agree. Most of the times when a new coin behave like that - a price pump is coming Smiley. It's depend on developers if the price will go only up or will be PnD, but for now It'll grow IMHO.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Must admit I'm looking forward to the future of this coin, even now the price is fairly steady at 25-30k sats, good building platform.
Don't think there has been a release of an alt coin for a while with such a good vibe about it, along with its fair release.
Activity: 195
Magic internet moneys ftw
pumpmetheus and koolio posts on key coin thread, fudders shuts up and hyping goes through roof lol. Wi are ze goin to da mewn.
MVI
Activity: 46
I take back everything I said about KeyCoin.  Please accept my apologies for being so quick to judge.  Although I bought some just now, I remain optimistically skeptical - if that's even a thing.  I see some trustworthy names saying good things about KeyCoin here and on Twitter, so I'm officially changing my tune.
Can someone confirm whether this coin switches from POW to POS at block 4500? From the chainz explorer looks like we are at block 3932.

das wat it sez
Activity: 48
Can someone confirm whether this coin switches from POW to POS at block 4500? From the chainz explorer looks like we are at block 3932.
Activity: 8
Activity: 8
This coin shows an admirable behavior during mining as well as during it's entry at the exhanges.It's  clever name "KEY" and the devs strategy has captured the eye  of some of the most significant players of cryptocurency.The way that is cumulates its power resembles a volcano ready to explode , spreading its huge power.My opinion? It's a first class ticket for a journey that seems really long.A journey you can take only by riding a rocket and not by conventional means of transporting.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
KEYcoin and ARcoin are so similar... something smells here..

I looked but the only similarity is the X13 algo.

Huh

Anyway, if koolios buying more, so am I. Wheres the top?

Cool

the top must be at least 0.001, with this number of coins and yet unannounced features its gna moon high i think!

Still scamming people with all your shill accounts eh? I guess if people continue to be idiots, they deserve it. It's already established that you're scum, so if they follow, they get what they deserve.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 42
Looking good. The name alone gives this coin real world potential. Can't believe no one thought of this before. Key dev headquarters is going to be right next to jpmorgan in New York. lol.

There are only 1 million coins available, the value will rocket when features are announced
MZD
Activity: 189
Looking good. The name alone gives this coin real world potential. Can't believe no one thought of this before. Key dev headquarters is going to be right next to jpmorgan in New York. lol.
Be careful of these developers may fraudsters.
They are the developers of SHLD, there were a lot of promises and plans.
After selling premain developer stopped updating coin.
I think that this coin also consists of promises ...

Coin doesnt have premine so you make no sense.  But thanks for the heads up.  We could tie in every other coin with this one if we wanted to somehow.  Ppl grasp at too many straws.  Just play the market and make some money.  Everyone thought BTCD was shit, but look at it now?  Same might happen here.  And dev is active so thats a bonus. 
Jump to: