Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 144. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 437
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sell into a buy wall and he just buys more lower, that's how it works, its all about averages.
He doesn't care if you sell into him, he just allocates various sell quantities at different price brackets.
I think you need to read Wolongs article on Doge pumps.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
SUPRNOVA says 95 KEY for 10,000khs
DEDICATED says 15 KEY for 10,000khs

Which one is right? Sadly I think it will be dedicated yeah?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
scare the whale with that fake ass buy wall. He's just trying to get you to buy so you can get sold into. Do not play this game. shake the whales confidence in his own game and you will get the chance to make actual money from legit trading, not this whales game where he robs you. EAT THE BUY WALLS!
Activity: 93
I try to be positive about this coin. I like its name.
500 blocks left ! shitty rewards, shitty coin, huge dump coming.. you've been warned... it's gonna go low
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 845
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

gtfo faggot

Not very civil at all. What warranted that expletive?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
dev,will you publish the profile of 4 full time members?

yup it is necessary to know the full time members.
Activity: 299

Working on a few small things as we speak. This coin is a long term project, and we will prove it by setting and meeting goals.

Yes, yes... This coin will:

- rapidiously synthesize user friendly services
- phosfluorescently matrix intermandated initiatives
- seamlessly optimize worldwide methodologies
- monotonectally engineer innovative methods of empowerment
- collaboratively exploit fully tested fungibility

So for future posts, if you start struggling with bullshit key words to describe the shit coin, please use the bullshit generator that I used to come up with the above:

http://www.atrixnet.com/bs-generator.html

I mean you sound as if you're doing year-end reviews at your place of employment (where this BS generator would also assist).

"Prove it by setting and meeting goals"  - I set a goal to wake up at 2pm and play xbox all day, and I have met that goal, buy my coin since I just set and met my goal!

gtfo faggot
Activity: 97
dev,will you publish the profile of 4 full time members?
This coin reminds me of Glyph, possibly a 2 phase pump & dump coin. After this rally, they may take a break for a week to pump something else, then come back to this one.  

U are like the P&D reminder guy on this thread.

Anyway, positive or negative , it generate interest on this thread.

Some of my friends asked my opinion of this coin. I'm giving my analysis based on what I see. I don't like to be negative (and my past posts prove that be be true), but I also don't like seeing people get taken advantage of. If this coin comes through with new and useful features I might change my assessment. So far I see smoke and mirrors.

Suggested profit targets (revised based on present volume):

Conservative: 30k (reached), Now: 40k
Medium Risk: 55k
High Risk: 75k

I see profit. Its good that u saw profit too.

Any thoughts on VIA Coin 610 BTC ICO ?
This coin reminds me of Glyph, possibly a 2 phase pump & dump coin. After this rally, they may take a break for a week to pump something else, then come back to this one.  

Some of my friends asked my opinion of this coin. I'm giving my analysis based on what I see. I don't like to be negative (and my past posts prove that be be true), but I also don't like seeing people get taken advantage of. If this coin comes through with new and useful features I might change my assessment. So far I see smoke and mirrors.

Suggested profit targets (revised based on present volume):

Conservative: 30k (reached), Now: 40k
Medium Risk: 55k
High Risk: 75k
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Working on a few small things as we speak. This coin is a long term project, and we will prove it by setting and meeting goals.

Yes, yes... This coin will:

- rapidiously synthesize user friendly services
- phosfluorescently matrix intermandated initiatives
- seamlessly optimize worldwide methodologies
- monotonectally engineer innovative methods of empowerment
- collaboratively exploit fully tested fungibility

So for future posts, if you start struggling with bullshit key words to describe the shit coin, please use the bullshit generator that I used to come up with the above:

http://www.atrixnet.com/bs-generator.html

I mean you sound as if you're doing year-end reviews at your place of employment (where this BS generator would also assist).

"Prove it by setting and meeting goals"  - I set a goal to wake up at 2pm and play xbox all day, and I have met that goal, buy my coin since I just set and met my goal!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 299
This coin is going places, I think, I hope.
mintpal haven't add any coin this week. If mintpal add keycoin, there is a high chance the price will go up high since it's traded on all big exchange in such short amount of time.

I think developer is a very well connected person.

You could say that.

If it hits Mint, it will most likely be dumped in short order. Be careful people.
Jump to: