Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 148. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
New coins aren't called Scam coins anymore, they're newly named QuickMineAndDumpThisShitAsFastAsPossibleAndGoToAnotherShitCoin Grin

BTW thanks dev for the profit  Kiss
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Net hashrate : 142.44 Gh/s ...

So in perspective, that's about 285 other people with a farm the same size or bigger than mine mining multipools to get paid BTC (or whatever poison the chose). Don't judge a coin by its hash rate, we really are only interested in draining BTC out of new crap coins.

Devs are guerilla-mining, then will dump the coin. It looks like they rented a bunch of hashing power and set PoW for one day. This coin doesn't look like it was made to last for more than one week.

By the way, Hi atomic! Been a while.   Smiley 

Hey Knight, it has been a while!

I agree, the devs are probably the ones renting hash power, but whoever it is needs to recoup the large cost they paid. It might be worthwhile for people to ride it a bit, but I myself just took the extra mining revenue. I don't play around with the many crap coins coming out daily anymore, it really is silly unless one comes along that actually has some type of unique feature.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't understand all the interest on this one, dev hasn't even posted since launch.

Exactly. It appears to be a guerilla-mined coin with a short P&D.   

For the uninitiated among us (me), what are the key metrics you look for to figure out if a coin is being instamined for a rapid pump and dump - basically, what are the red flags?
Activity: 126
At least people in this thread are openly admitting that this coin will be dead within a few days. I call that progress.

Agreed. Everybody in altcoins suddenly knows the score  Grin
Activity: 224
At least people in this thread are openly admitting that this coin will be dead within a few days. I call that progress.

lol - strangely enough, I guess that is progress.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

So in perspective, that's about 285 other people with a farm the same size or bigger than mine mining multipools to get paid BTC (or whatever poison the chose). Don't judge a coin by its hash rate, we really are only interested in draining BTC out of new crap coins.

Devs are guerilla-mining, then will dump the coin. It looks like they rented a bunch of hashing power and set PoW for one day. This coin doesn't look like it was made to last for more than one week.

By the way, Hi atomic! Been a while.   Smiley 

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Activity: 672

You gotta wonder where 100+GH comes from in seconds. Must be private pools but man that is a lot of hash

It's really simple, multipools with X13 mining are currently hitting it. Plus places like Nicehash, people are buying up hashpower to mine.

There are Chinese multipool which many people don't know and they don't advertise on bitcointalk. I have seen one in the past and they are way bigger than what u see on those known multipool

Thanks for helping make my point, that hash power isn't a surprise to see.
Activity: 868
You gotta wonder where 100+GH comes from in seconds. Must be private pools but man that is a lot of hash

It's really simple, multipools with X13 mining are currently hitting it. Plus places like Nicehash, people are buying up hashpower to mine.

There are Chinese multipool which many people don't know and they don't advertise on bitcointalk. I have seen one in the past and they are way bigger than what u see on those known multipool

Activity: 1008
Block 2001 - 2100: 550 KEY

wtf  now only 150?  Cheesy shit
I don't understand all the interest on this one, dev hasn't even posted since launch.

Exactly. It appears to be a guerilla-mined coin with a short P&D.   
Activity: 276
WTF 2001 > 2100 rewar 550 key?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Admin of CoinMiners Pools

KeyCoin Pool
http://key.coin-miners.info/
IS UP AND RUNNING!
MPOS POOL

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.

Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://key.coin-miners.info:3388

Rent some x13 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
2000 blocks left!! price go up when end!!! Cool Cool Cool

Key's POW was literally one day. Get ready for the pump, and subsequent sell off. Set realistic profit targets guys. No pie in the sky on this one. Take your profit and move onto the next coin. 
Activity: 294
2000 blocks left!! price go up when end!!! Cool Cool Cool
Jump to: