Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 150. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
We're at block 1814 or there abouts and rewards are 550.. should be 250..
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Why everybody buying this really SHITcoin?! WHY?HuhHuhHuh?
Nothing new, no roadmap, no upcoming features, etc...
No website, no twitter, facebook, reddit pages
Only pump and dumpers take profit other users will lose
Activity: 437
Merit: 250

i'm creating no "hype".. i'm just providing a pool - thats it..

The miners/users/everyone who keeps this thread on page 1 "creates" the hype.

If you don't like it - go to any other of the 1000 threads here .. no one forces you to post here or insult me
I didn't insult you at all and I am sorry if you got that feeling. I am commenting on your behaviour as a responsible pool op who is begging for miners and who is supporting an obvious shit China coin. The hype was created by pool ops who set up their pools for this coin.

Why so much whining? Buy it, don't, leave, whatever. I've already made 100% profit on my mining investment while you stay in-thread trolling and being frustrated that some are profiting. You must be new in altcoins. As another user said on a different thread, if literal dog shit was going up in price, we would buy it if we thought we could sell it higher. And I just did.

Yes, you made some profits and I am happy for you. I don't want to buy this shitcoin I want to short it or bet that the price will decline, however this is not easy to do.
The problem with shitcoins is that they are slowly killing the altcoin market. You made some profits because someone else lost it and it is a zero-sum game if you reinvest your profits in another shitcoin AND mining is costless. However, at least part of the profits that you/the dev and some other people made is gonna leave the altcoin market AND the miners have to pay for their electricity,  thereby drying the market. Therefore, having a coin that clearly is not going to create any value in the future is really bad for altcoins in general. Do you even care about this?

I did, for a while. I hated all the new coins coming out and the flood. Now I just go with it and take my 100-300% gains, instead of bagholding the coins that have been around longer, while hoping for a 10% gain.

Someday when people keep interest in one coin for over one week, real development will happen. For now, unfortunately, all the market cares about is "whats the new thing" ... and anyway we havent heard from the devs yet. Give solid numbers on your bet (price target to win or lose, time) and maybe someone will take you up on that.

Activity: 243
reality overcomes
I am not going to make another shitcoin and creating a coin that has potential is beyond my capabilities. We should fight for the good of the future altcoin market by eradicating clear shitcoins and not supporting them. Keycoin is just one of them with a lot of hype. There are many more.
Shocked wake up fella! this is the cruel real world!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
so stop mining all the new coins and pick one of the few available now that do offer long term like blackcoin, maybe darkcoin and a couple of others
Activity: 462
Then make your own coin
I am not going to make another shitcoin and creating a coin that has potential is beyond my capabilities. We should fight for the good of the future altcoin market by eradicating clear shitcoins and not supporting them. Keycoin is just one of them with a lot of hype. There are many more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think he is right to a degree.  Making profit is cool.  But if there were coins that were good investments instead of 100% shitcoins.  Then all of our profits would rise as we mined those coins.  People clearly would love to invest into altcoin.  The only thing stopping them is that 90% of them are scams or fail in 3 days.
Activity: 602
Then make your own coin

If you don't like it - go to any other of the 1000 threads here .. no one forces you to post here or insult me
I didn't insult you at all and I am sorry if you got that feeling. I am commenting on your behaviour as a responsible pool op who is begging for miners and who is supporting an obvious shit China coin. The hype was created by pool ops who set up their pools for this coin.

Why so much whining? Buy it, don't, leave, whatever. I've already made 100% profit on my mining investment while you stay in-thread trolling and being frustrated that some are profiting. You must be new in altcoins. As another user said on a different thread, if literal dog shit was going up in price, we would buy it if we thought we could sell it higher. And I just did.

Yes, you made some profits and I am happy for you. I don't want to buy this shitcoin I want to short it or bet that the price will decline, however this is not easy to do.
The problem with shitcoins is that they are slowly killing the altcoin market. You made some profits because someone else lost it and it is a zero-sum game if you reinvest your profits in another shitcoin AND mining is costless. However, at least part of the profits that you/the dev and some other people made is gonna leave the altcoin market AND the miners have to pay for their electricity,  thereby drying the market. Therefore, having a coin that clearly is not going to create any value in the future is really bad for altcoins in general. Do you even care about this?

So you're against making profit in altcoins?
No, I am against supporting clear shitcoins that are killing the general altcoin market.

So you're against making profit in altcoins?

Send some hashes over to

https://key.suprnova.cc

lots of capacity idling!
OMG, are you blind? This is Chinese shitcoin, the dev will not post again probably. Do you even care that your miners are at risk? This is pathetic how pool owners jump on this shit and then even beg for miners to mine at their pool so that they can earn their fees. Please, quit this shit.

Well there is still > 70 GH/s for this coin of network hash, why not spread it to the pools ?

There were and are worse coins than this one, if someone wants to mine it - let 'em mine..

Look @ Lizarde - THIS is obvious scam Smiley
To mean this keycoin is obvious scam as it is traded on the exchange and people's BTC are at risk. If a coin is not traded on the exchange how can it scam people?
I want to short sell this coin. Do you want to bet against me on this coin?

I never bet - but i'm sure lizarde will not go anywhere.. IF it hits an exchange, it will just get dumped to death - thats it.

Why do you keep talking about other coin? Keycoin is a shitcoin from China that has no website, no plan, no news, no dev etc. There are only pool ops like yourself that are creating the hype. The dev is not engaged in this coin nor community at all.

Lay off, Suprnova is an outstanding individual in this industry.  He helps a lot of us other pool operators with technical issues and he never scams miners.  Advertising a pool in a thread is just necessary, especially when he's competing for hash with the bigger name brands.
Activity: 437

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!
OMG, are you blind? This is Chinese shitcoin, the dev will not post again probably. Do you even care that your miners are at risk? This is pathetic how pool owners jump on this shit and then even beg for miners to mine at their pool so that they can earn their fees. Please, quit this shit.

Well there is still > 70 GH/s for this coin of network hash, why not spread it to the pools ?

There were and are worse coins than this one, if someone wants to mine it - let 'em mine..

To mean this keycoin is obvious scam as it is traded on the exchange and people's BTC are at risk. If a coin is not traded on the exchange how can it scam people?

I never bet - but i'm sure lizarde will not go anywhere.. IF it hits an exchange, it will just get dumped to death - thats it.

Why do you keep talking about other coin? Keycoin is a shitcoin from China that has no website, no plan, no news, no dev etc. There are only pool ops like yourself that are creating the hype. The dev is not engaged in this coin nor community at all.

Then sorry for misleading, I do not wanted to create a hype, of course i'd like to see many miners on my pools as this is why I'm setting up the pools, tweaking the performance here, making a upgrade there.. etc..

Of course I'd wish that every coin would get as successful as Darkcoin - but unfortunately - this does not happen so often - nevertheless, many people are mining those coins, look at the insane hashrate @ dedicated for example... then compare that to my hashrate... so i think i'm the "smaller" problem Wink
Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
For 12hr Minep.it did not pay me even one coin,still pending.Scammer pool!!!!!
i mined key there and received payment although it took a while, they're not scam
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

Pardon him ocminer. He doesn't understand how alt coin works. Not yet.
sq
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

Send some hashes over to

lots of capacity idling!

Jump to: