Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 149. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
You gotta wonder where 100+GH comes from in seconds. Must be private pools but man that is a lot of hash
WP providing about 10GHs of that ... what is current blockheight?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
You gotta wonder where 100+GH comes from in seconds. Must be private pools but man that is a lot of hash
Activity: 712
Just sold 40 KEY for 0.007 BTC. Invested 0.001 BTC so nice reward Tongue I love this kind of shitcoins.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
real block rewards:

Code:
if(pindexBest->nHeight < 400)
    {
        nSubsidy = 500 * COIN;
    }
        else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 700)
    {
        nSubsidy = 450 * COIN;
    }
        else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 350 * COIN;
    }
        else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1300)
    {
        nSubsidy = 300 * COIN;
    }
        else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 1600)
    {
        nSubsidy = 250 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 2000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 550 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 2100)
    {
        nSubsidy = 150 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 3000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    }
    else if(pindexBest->nHeight < 4000)
    {
        nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

Crumbs for the public, high returns for the devs. Be careful here...

I would recommend that anyone trading this coin set the following profit targets(revised):

Low risk: 20k
Conservative: 30k
Medium Risk: 45k
High Risk: 65k

If you're going to risk your BTC on this, set a realistic profit target and exit with a nice profit. In the real world markets, 10-25% is a fantastic return. If you bought Key at 10k, selling at 30k is 200%. Very nice return. Be realistic and take your profit before someone else does.  

At present, it looks like Key is a P&D. Be cautious. Set a realistic profit target. Set a target that is lower than the devs anticipate this coin will top out at. Take profit and move onto the next opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Activity: 525
We're at block 1814 or there abouts and rewards are 550.. should be 250..
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
I hope this coin will not  a pump and dump coin
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
What is the correct block reward?

Seems messed up

Should be 550 at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
 a small few will survive i'm sure like ltc seems to. it's still very young but yes, btc can be the gold and some alts can be the currencies
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
that is a very short term outlook right there. bitcoin should be seen as investment. altcoins can be used as smaller denomination currency

add a "most" before altcoins and i'm +1
Activity: 868
your right but ultimately a few alts will survive to become like, bitcoin is the investment,the value store. alts can become the currencies. people are already using alts as currency. why not a few of them be long term currencies. so you haave to take your best guess and get them now while there cheap
but yes,most are short term ways to make more btc

U are almost there. Once u get the "cheap coin" and "a few of them be long term" out of your mind. U will make money. Try it for a week.

I used to think there is such thing as cheap coin.
legendary
your right but ultimately a few alts will survive to become like, bitcoin is the investment,the value store. alts can become the currencies. people are already using alts as currency. why not a few of them be long term currencies. so you haave to take your best guess and get them now while there cheap
but yes,most are short term ways to make more btc
that is a very short term outlook right there. bitcoin should be seen as investment. altcoins can be used as smaller denomination currency

U don't understand how current alt coin works. Alt coin is meant for short term. Anyone who think alt coin is for long term will have a very high chance of losing money or making very little money.

I lost a lot of BTC holding alt coin for long term. Once i understand alt is for short term, i start to make some BTC. As time goes by thinking alt coin is for short term, i begin to make some serious BTC.
legendary
Activity: 712
Exactly the price I said. I'm a wizard Tongue
so stop mining all the new coins and pick one of the few available now that do offer long term like blackcoin, maybe darkcoin and a couple of others

The only long term coin is bitcoin. Not darkcoin. Not blackcoin. Not dogecoin. People ultimately trade alt coin for bitcoin. No one hold alt coin for any longer then they will with bitcoin.

Therefore alt coin is only short term. Buying Keycoin is short term. Buying darkcoin is short term. Buying darkcoin is short term. Buying dogecoin is short term.

Why should i buy blackcoin when i can make 100% profit within a few hour / day with keycoin ? I might need to hold blackcoin for months to make 100% profit. Buying blackcoin doesn't make any sense. I rather hold bitcoin or buy keycoin. High risk high return.

We all know what alt coin is for. Is to make more BTC with your existing BTC. Alt coin is not for holding. There is not such thing as good coin. Look at myriad and fluttercoin.

Alt coin is like penny stocks. High risk high return. Older penny stock like dogecoin , darkcoin offer low risk low return. New penny stock like keycoin offer high risk high return. Once u understand and accept how alt coin works. Your life is much better because everything start to make sense.

Some people who are willing to take the risk make a lot of money on XC , Shield , URO, etc. If the same person were to hold darkcoin or blackcoin during the same period of time. They loss money.
m3
Activity: 460
looks like another shitcoin that is being pumped and dumped for 24 hours.
Jump to: