Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 32. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Oh look, one of the original fudders (Erastos) is back.  Check out this quote from him a couple weeks ago saying that Keycoin would never release a working anon.  He was proven wrong there.  Don't listen to this guy.

Exactly, luckily for you, you have historical data from CRYPT to get an idea of how KEY will play out. Although since they already played their 'anon coming' card, it's about as high as it's going to go without an actual working anon which they likely don't have, or ever will.

Price is at 102k

My posts aren't causing the selling, but feel free to pin the panic on whatever you want.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Oh look, one of the original fudders (Erastos) is back.  Check out this quote from him a couple weeks ago saying that Keycoin would never release a working anon.  He was proven wrong there.  Don't listen to this guy.

Exactly, luckily for you, you have historical data from CRYPT to get an idea of how KEY will play out. Although since they already played their 'anon coming' card, it's about as high as it's going to go without an actual working anon which they likely don't have, or ever will.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying their best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

This is absolutely correct.  The KeyCoin Team is here to stay.  I'm SO TIRED of the F U D.  I'm SO TIRED of the WORD FUD.  

Me too, the word FUD means nothing anymore, people just use it now to describe anything negative that's said about a coin, even when its true its still called "FUD" , I think Fear Uncertainty and Doubt is up there with Research on the list of important things when investing in cryptos.

Serious question, do you live in Ireland? Did you you work on XMB Filemanager

Yes, ive talked about this before on BTCe.

Why FUD and damage the community. You're a clever guy? Why not leave things be

Because I think these guys are just scamming more and more noobs out of money, so if I can save a few noobs a few quid, ill be happy.  If this coin is really turns out as good as the creators claim, then my comments will make no difference.

Has anyone actually verified that new FUD program posted earlier does not work?

No, because it doesnt work lol if they did i'm sure they would be posting youtube vids but they don't Wink

Well the creator has posted the source of his new version that he claims goes all the way  , along with some address's and claims that he has de anon'd a transaction, time will tell if its real.

Please make a vid of it in action. You're good at coding.

If I owned any keycoin , I would make a vid,  but im sure some one respected enough will come on here and tell us if its real or not soon, if they don't I might bother my arse to install the wallet and do it myself.  

BTW, I don't think its me effecting the price of key right now, I think that a bot is trying to push the price down, and that is causing even more panic which is snowballing.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Nevermind. Devil is all butthurt over crypt. That's why he has unusual obsession here. Carry on. Go look at his post history. Probably lost his btc in crypt.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

No, because it doesnt work lol if they did i'm sure they would be posting youtube vids but they don't Wink

Well the creator has posted the source of his new version that he claims goes all the way  , along with some address's and claims that he has de anon'd a transaction, time will tell if its real.

Please make a vid of it in action. You're good at coding.
It's the trading environment that is being built on it. Do you guys want to test the spread calc app!? we can release it for mac win and linux if you all want to have a taste of one of the apps that will be part of it?

Yes, please.  Having a taste of that or anything else would be good at this point.

And guys, DeViL303 has already admitted that he's just here to troll.  Let's stop feeding him.  Ignore would be a good choice.

Everyone should just click this to ignore him.

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

please do ignore me, then you wont be quoting me and replying to me. it will be a win win situation! Cheesy

It would actually suit me if all you keycoin supporters ignored me, so please click on paladin69's link.
You're confused. You are spreading fud. To you, what you say, what you believe, is 'truth'. This 'truth' is only relative to what you believe and not related to any basic fact. This 'truth', filtered through your own sadness and pain is actually a perception of reality. It is not truth. Even the smallest bit of perception involves judgement and interpretation.

The same goes for someone on the other side of the spectrum, someone who is blinded by the percieved authority of the developer team and pump and dump group behind it.

i.e. You are as bad as him.
SESAME

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It's the trading environment that is being built on it. Do you guys want to test the spread calc app!? we can release it for mac win and linux if you all want to have a taste of one of the apps that will be part of it?

Yes, please.  Having a taste of that or anything else would be good at this point.

And guys, DeViL303 has already admitted that he's just here to troll.  Let's stop feeding him.  Ignore would be a good choice.

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

please do ignore me, then you wont be quoting me and replying to me. it will be a win win situation! Cheesy

It would actually suit me if all you keycoin supporters ignored me, so please click on paladin69's link.
You're confused. You are spreading fud. To you, what you say, what you believe, is 'truth'. This 'truth' is only relative to what you believe and not related to any basic fact. This 'truth', filtered through your own sadness and pain is actually a perception of reality. It is not truth. Even the smallest bit of perception involves judgement and interpretation.
Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying their best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

This is absolutely correct.  The KeyCoin Team is here to stay.  I'm SO TIRED of the F U D.  I'm SO TIRED of the WORD FUD.  

Me too, the word FUD means nothing anymore, people just use it now to describe anything negative that's said about a coin, even when its true its still called "FUD" , I think Fear Uncertainty and Doubt is up there with Research on the list of important things when investing in cryptos.

Why FUD and damage the community. You're a clever guy? Why not leave things be

SESAME

SESAME
People don't dump thousands of dollars worth of shitcoin for your normal fud attack.
This obviously has some weight to it because the price and volume are reflecting that.

I agree, this coin hasn't just gone under 0.000999 just cos I posted some truths in this thread. I suspect that the latest de anon app actually works, or its just more manipulation.

Activity: 155
Merit: 102
Activity: 24
ignore the devil... done
People don't dump thousands of dollars worth of shitcoin for your normal fud attack.
This obviously has some weight to it because the price and volume are reflecting that.

EDIT:
Oh wow, the DEV of the coin claiming the dump was an attack on a large user. No one is dumb enough to trust that kind of money with a public bot, but nice cover attempt dev.

also,
effected -> affected
L2grammar
SESAME

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Keycoin Dev Comment. - 8/7/2014

It looks like someone flash dumped 28 btc of KEY and around 15 of SDC and then bought the entire SPC book in this sudden price drop. In my opinion it looks like  the result of a compromised API key. An attacker without withdraw API privilege would use a compromised account to buy his own sell orders in another coin. Please, be careful using the pre-compiled trade bots going around and giving them your public and *private* API keys without thinking about it. Perhaps make a second account with limited funds for them to access. I hope nobody in this thread was effected.

Best of luck, and more updates later.

I still don't understand, the pastebin that was posted says SPC coin was dumped. Nothing about Key. What was the reason for the massive dump?

Sounds like you need to read it again.
SESAME

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

Pages:
Jump to: