Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 34. (Read 188824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Why do I care so much, because I really don't like this group and its members,  because they have accused me of being a liar and posting fake screenshots etc, pr0m has even gotten his buddy moosa to delete my comments and ban me for saying the truth, so I just do this for the fun now, just to annoy them basically, I don't think its working, but all the same I will continue  Cheesy  

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ WHAT'S QUOTED ABOVE.  HE JUST ADMITTED HE'S A FUDDER.

yes, when these dodgy guys are involved, I will try get people to remember Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, every time. Read it and weep! Smiley

Ok, you've made your point.  Now kindly leave before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.
No, make me! Cheesy
[/quote

no make me?Huh?
are you actually serious???
 how old are you ? 10??
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
same old shit every coin. a coin comes along with promise. all the sad cunts come out the woodwork to try to bring it down. your playing with real people and real peoples money here. we mine and invest in what we think is a good bet. then you whiney fucking tossers come and fud it up and loose us our money. if we want to take a chance on a coin then let us and fuck off and play somewhere else.i'm fucked off with everytime i pick a coin and it actually seems to be giving me a return,out come the fudders and wipe all my money off into the dirt. just fuck right off
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
SESAME
Why do I care so much, because I really don't like this group and its members,  because they have accused me of being a liar and posting fake screenshots etc, pr0m has even gotten his buddy moosa to delete my comments and ban me for saying the truth, so I just do this for the fun now, just to annoy them basically, I don't think its working, but all the same I will continue  Cheesy  

yes, when these dodgy guys are involved, I will try get people to remember Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, every time. Read it and weep! Smiley

Ok, you've made your point.  Now kindly leave before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.
No, make me! Cheesy
Activity: 391
Merit: 250

SESAME

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ WHAT'S QUOTED ABOVE.  HE JUST ADMITTED HE'S A FUDDER.

I never admitted I lie, everything I post I believe to be true, so it depends on your definition of FUD, if its true, is it still FUD?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
 Cool

Can't sell my LTC quick enough to buy more keycoin, didn't think I'd run out of BTC buying this

SESAME
Here is the answers I got to why coinsource verification actually means anything, nothing they said makes me think that it adds any trust to these devs, they even admit themselves that it could still be a scamcoin:  "[21:43] We can't protect against a scam, its impossible. If a developer is going to scam he will scam"

Dude, just stop. The same could be said about every coin out there.  Also, you seem to be the type of person to twist anything around just to try and bring keycoin down.  

Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying to best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

we could say the same about cryptcoin, the devs posted there for hundreds of pages too, and look where that is now, you seem to think people posting in a BCT thread with anon accounts actually means something?

Again, twisting things around.  As far as I know, Crypt dev have not delivered on their promises, which is why they are down (still, doesn't necessarily mean they are a scam).  Keycoin devs, on the other hand, have been delivering on their promises.

I'm guessing you lost money on Crypt.  Shoot, if you consider every coin that you lose money on a scam, then I don't know if you know the definition of scam.  Losing money is a risk you take.  Doesn't mean someone out there is intently trying to take your money from you.

I wouldn't buy any coin this group is creating, so no, you guess wrong, I lost no money on cryptcoin. You do realise this is same group as the cryptcoin group?  you realise pr0m was involved in cryptcoin too from an early stage?

Maybe they have hired different devs, but its still the same initiators and methods.

Ok, then I'd like to know why you care so much if you're not involved in either coin at all?  You're sure spending a lot of time and energy to scare people away for someone who is just a mere spectator of the two cryptos.

Also, we are all aware of Pr0m's involvement.  He was very public about that.  One thing all Fudders fail to mention is that it's really the Crypt dev's fault the coin turned out the way it is.  The dev just never delivered.  You act like Pr0m had any control over that.  He was not a dev, just a big investor and supporter.

Why do I care so much, because I really don't like this group and its members,  because they have accused me of being a liar and posting fake screenshots etc, pr0m has even gotten his buddy moosa to delete my comments and ban me for saying the truth, so I just do this for the fun now, just to annoy them basically, I don't think its working, but all the same I will continue  Cheesy   We are just lucky they don't have a BCT mod on their payroll too.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Such fuckin dump
Always make me nerv  Angry
Here is the answers I got to why coinsource verification actually means anything, nothing they said makes me think that it adds any trust to these devs, they even admit themselves that it could still be a scamcoin:  "[21:43] We can't protect against a scam, its impossible. If a developer is going to scam he will scam"

Dude, just stop. The same could be said about every coin out there.  Also, you seem to be the type of person to twist anything around just to try and bring keycoin down.  

Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying to best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

we could say the same about cryptcoin, the devs posted there for hundreds of pages too, and look where that is now, you seem to think people posting in a BCT thread with anon accounts actually means something?

Again, twisting things around.  As far as I know, Crypt dev have not delivered on their promises, which is why they are down (still, doesn't necessarily mean they are a scam).  Keycoin devs, on the other hand, have been delivering on their promises.

I'm guessing you lost money on Crypt.  Shoot, if you consider every coin that you lose money on a scam, then I don't know if you know the definition of scam.  Losing money is a risk you take.  Doesn't mean someone out there is intently trying to take your money from you.

I wouldn't buy any coin this group is creating, so no, you guess wrong, I lost no money on cryptcoin. You do realise this is same group as the cryptcoin group?  you realise pr0m was involved in cryptcoin too from an early stage?

Maybe they have hired different devs, but its still the same initiators and methods.

Ok, then I'd like to know why you care so much if you're not involved in either coin at all?  You're sure spending a lot of time and energy to scare people away for someone who is just a mere spectator of the two cryptos.

Also, we are all aware of Pr0m's involvement.  He was very public about that.  One thing all Fudders fail to mention is that it's really the Crypt dev's fault the coin turned out the way it is.  The dev just never delivered.  You act like Pr0m had any control over that.  He was not a dev, just a big investor and supporter.
SESAME

Lol, do you really think people are not "intently trying" to take other peoples money from them in this coin game?

Im not trying to twist anything, boomsling brought up the subject of coinsource verification, I feel it means nothing, what do you think it proves?

Again, twisting things around.  As far as I know, Crypt dev have not delivered on their promises, which is why they are down (still, doesn't necessarily mean they are a scam).  Keycoin devs, on the other hand, have been delivering on their promises, and at a very astonishing rate might I add.

SESAME
Bla bla bla FUD bla bla bla FUD and FUD and FUD by DeVil303 .

DeViL303, we have no proof that you are not a scammer trying to make people sell cheap by FUDDING.
Did you give your identity to coinsource ?

Oh im not claiming im not a scammer, im not looking for your trust.

But yes, I might actually go through the verification process on coinsource, just to prove how easy it is Smiley
SESAME

Activity: 273
Bla bla bla FUD bla bla bla FUD and FUD and FUD by DeVil303 .

DeViL303, we have no proof that you are not a scammer trying to make people sell cheap by FUDDING.
Did you give your identity to coinsource ?

Dude, just stop. The same could be said about every coin and every dev out there, not just Keycoin.  Also, you seem to be the type of person to twist anything around just to try and bring keycoin down.  

Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying their best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!
SESAME
Dev comment - 8/7/2014

All of this FUD is annoying and distracting. I wish the dev team members could focus on our work but we are being harassed by members of the community and our own investors to help resolve these issues.

There is no perfect way to validate a coin developers' ID.  We don't see CoinsSource as an authority that should demand your trust, rather, another checkmark in proving our dedication to the project, along with our daily updates and transparency with the community.

This FUD should be directed toward CoinsSource thread and not the KeyCoin thread. We dislike moderated threads but we now understand why they exist. We'll stay unmoderated, and instead I am considering allowing 1 or 2 of these FUDers to call me, a member of the dev team, on my cellphone and ask the questions they need to. If you are one of the people who'd like to, please send the keycoin dev account a PM. Only members with a long post history will be considered, and the list of names will be shown to the thread or posted in a poll if there are too many of them.

Now, please, lets move forward.

Thank you,

Keycoin Developers.

For the record, It was one of your guys who brought up the subject of coinsource. I had never even heard of it until boomsling mentioned it to me in this thread!  TBH if I was to talk to you on the phone (not that I would), it would not prove much, except that you own a phone!
Activity: 168
Oh wow, looks like every Fudder in the history of keycoin's 4 week existence is here to take a stab. To people who are not aware, these guys have been proven wrong over and over again. Do your research before selling your coins cheap.

+1, you are right, this guys have been proven wrong over and over, just take a look at their history, cinni, dope, crypt, etc etc, and now keycoin too. "Do your research" is very good advice. Wink  

I've notice many people on this community have experience on how and why crypto-coins fail.   This will only help Keycoin succeed.   Experience is a Key to success.  If someone on the team lacks experience, then simply bring more experience to the table.  Everyone has gifts and specialties.

And everyone hurt by past failing coins should let bitterness go and jump onto this Rocket Train before it's launched!  I understand trust and commitment are key, but this grows over time.

Note: As a long term investor I would never invest in a coin named Cinni, Dope, Crypt, Black, or Dark because their names do not have "Mass Market Appeal" like KEY does.  Even CloakCoin sounds like illegal activity on steroids.  You can make a little money with these small markets for a time.  But the real GEM is having something that can be marketed to the Masses!  Enom is not the most important feature for the masses.  Ease of use is.

Having a banking/trading system on something simple as a USB key is revolutionary!  Plug and Play  Grin

MVI
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Coinsource uses email social media and a picture ID as verification. Where do they look at the finances of a coin? Come on there re evaluating there validating process now because of Key. There idiots for approving it even though I can shit into a box and call it a coin as long as I have a email social media and ID to prove its not fake.

https://i.imgflip.com/992oa.jpg
Activity: 182
Dev comment - 8/7/2014

All of this FUD is annoying and distracting. I wish the dev team members could focus on our work but we are being harassed by members of the community and our own investors to help resolve these issues.

There is no perfect way to validate a coin developers' ID.  We don't see CoinsSource as an authority that should demand your trust, rather, another checkmark in proving our dedication to the project, along with our daily updates and transparency with the community.

This FUD should be directed toward CoinsSource thread and not the KeyCoin thread. We dislike moderated threads but we now understand why they exist. We'll stay unmoderated, and instead I am considering allowing 1 or 2 of these FUDers to call me, a member of the dev team, on my cellphone and ask the questions they need to. If you are one of the people who'd like to, please send the keycoin dev account a PM. Only members with a long post history will be considered, and the list of names will be shown to the thread or posted in a poll if there are too many of them.

Now, please, lets move forward.

Thank you,

Keycoin Developers.

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: