Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 94. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I'm happy for all involved, however, can anyone answer two questions for me? I couldn't find details on how long it will take to stake and is there an official keycoin irc channel? Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Oh man. It's so beautiful.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 163
AERO is a much better buy now.
They released anon today.
I sold my KEY and bought some AERO Grin
You should do the same.

That sounds like a great idea.  Sell gold to buy crap!!!   Let us know, how that works out for you.  
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
AERO is a much better buy now.
They released anon today.
I sold my KEY and bought some AERO Grin
You should do the same.

nice.
i also think aero will gain alot of value.
right now its 100 btc marketcap and anon got released today.
i don't think it will stay that cheap for long. so buying now is the best time.
Activity: 585
I love a new coin ,but i can not find fiar
Activity: 19
Website almost done!

Meaning, it is being compiled for release?
Activity: 140
Hel
Activity: 78
THANK YOU for that cheap coin whoever you are  Kiss
Wallet update looks nice devs, can't beat continued improvements.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
When does the butthurt start?

If people sell low or at a loss, and then it goes up a lot, that usually does it.

^^ This.

People need to quit hoping for a specific price.  Just grab a handle, any handle on the speeding train whizzing on by and hang on.
Activity: 70
Steps for Anon Sending Using KeyCoin Wallet GUI
(Direct link to imgur album above)

Step 1 - Finding Coin Control Options

- Go to Settings > Options in your KeyCoin wallet

Step 2 - Enabling Coin Control

- Choose the Display tab, then click the box next to "Display coin control features".

- Press Apply and OK

Step 3 - Viewing Address Balances and Labels

- Navigate to the "Send coins" tab in your wallet and click the Inputs button under Coin Control Features

Step 4 - Labeling and Selecting "anon" Address with Sufficient Funds

- The input address containing the coins to be sent must be labeled "anon" and must have a sufficient balance.

- If necessary, rename your desired address to "anon" in the "Receive coins" tab, then return to the Inputs menu and check the box next to that wallet.

- Click OK

Step 5 - Send Coins Anonymously!

- Choose the recipient's address and the requested amount of coins as usual

- Click Send - the coin sum will automatically split into multiple transactions and broadcast to the nodes for anonymous redistribution

dijclarwin, definitely my weak hand pusher of the evening in this thread, thanks man awesome.
As soon as I saw you posting I knew I could count on you to shake out some coin.
I thought I had done well this morning making coin, but you just made me a bucket load.

I really was trying to find an entry point. Congrats on doubling your coins. My question is how do you know it won't go lower?

Because I've been watching the charts and calculating where the drops are going to be.
Staggered my buys around the fib lines in increasing amounts downwards.
People are way too predictable with some cheap FUD, and patterns stand out a mile.
Activity: 32
Just got so much cheap coin. Very generous of you all.
Activity: 48
dijclarwin, definitely my weak hand pusher of the evening in this thread, thanks man awesome.
As soon as I saw you posting I knew I could count on you to shake out some coin.
I thought I had done well this morning making coin, but you just made me a bucket load.

I really was trying to find an entry point. Congrats on doubling your coins. My question is how do you know it won't go lower?
Activity: 196
This is what i was talking about when i said unique trading experience. This is what we live for! Now lets have some fun!
Pages:
Jump to: