Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 95. (Read 188824 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
dijclarwin, definitely my weak hand pusher of the evening in this thread, thanks man awesome.
As soon as I saw you posting I knew I could count on you to shake out some coin.
I thought I had done well this morning making coin, but you just made me a bucket load.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hey, what's the official irc channel?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Doesn't matter how cheap it is, I usually buy on market movements, which is what I should have done from the beginning (got in too early at a flatline). But I am in a profit so im happy. Maybe ill get back in if I see another significant climb.

That was amazing, I think there was a bid just below 50k that never got filled, but almost did, so the lowest could have been that.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
weak hands

Everyone says weak hands until there's a dump of several tens of btc like back when KEY was at 30k....

EDIT: And it just happened again, buy support disappeared and there's dumping into remaining buy wall.
my buy wall got filled tysm

Just curious, where were your buy orders set?
Activity: 140
weak hands

Everyone says weak hands until there's a dump of several tens of btc like back when KEY was at 30k....

EDIT: And it just happened again, buy support disappeared and there's dumping into remaining buy wall.
my buy wall got filled tysm
Activity: 84
Thanks for doubling my coin count! Man what a great day.
When does the butthurt start?

If people sell low or at a loss, and then it goes up a lot, that usually does it.

Not sure why people are selling. The next coin with working anon has a marketcap 5x higher than KEY, and we have other features in the way. Website is delayed a bit while we iron out some bugs in the CMS, aiming to get it out ASAP.

Thanks for the cheap coins!

Smiley
Activity: 196
Hey guys, I havent sold a single KEY. Were in this for the long haul. We have lots in store. This looks like it was just people trading a double top. If anything, they traded it proper! Volatility is what makes trading fun. Remember the golden rule however. When everyone is scream omg.. what a dump. Others are saying OMG it's cheap. I say bring on the volatility! Happy trading!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com

If people sell low or at a loss, and then it goes up a lot, that usually does it.
lol, this could go to 25k, im ready! Massive sell volume, this is insane!!

Fun emotional train ride
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
weak hands

That was kind of.... weak
Activity: 138
what happened to the block explorer??

lol at idiots panic selling, only 4 bitcoins worth of sell in the orderbook up to 100k
Activity: 112
What is minimum time for coin maturity for interest to begin in POS??
Activity: 588
Dev will the website be ready today?

Well looks like the dump I feared occurred. And was there a website update?
Yea 20 btc dump,dont know much about the website,hope that the dev will give some info soon.

We've been updating like every 6 hours. Just released GUI functionality for anon, see first page of ANN.

Website is still underway.
Great cant wait for website.
Pages:
Jump to: