Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update - page 99. (Read 188824 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Gotta love the matrix memes. One of my all time favorite movies!

On another note, it's times like these that makes me appreciate a fast coin.  Been waiting to buy more Keys during this small dip but BTC transfers are slow as shit.

Yeah I was lucky to have some BTC ready to buy on the correction.
Should be time for the next level of the coin Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
Gotta love the matrix memes. One of my all time favorite movies!

On another note, it's times like these that makes me appreciate a fast coin.  Been waiting to buy more Keys during this small dip but BTC transfers are slow as shit.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 567
Merit: 502
Hey yo let's go
take your key and save very well 

Activity: 196
Hey man, thanks for the support. My enemies may want to destroy me so they can build their own reputations and profit off the effects they have on the market, but i will not give up. Attious said that he took a massive ROI because i was "so easy to read" well good. I hope you can all read that i'm not going to quit as he did. He knew damn well i wasn't going to give up.. so be it. I'm here to make progress and bring something new and unique for us to trade and have fun. I want to create a unique trading experience.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
At this point, if someone were to sell 20k there are a hundred other guys that would snap that up immediately. There are hundreds of conditional buys off the books on this coin, this is the reason it keeps springing back to 100k so rapidly i believe.

Thank you for your message from the other day. Now I see and believe you are indeed a man of your word.
At this point, if someone were to sell 20k there are a hundred other guys that would snap that up immediately. There are hundreds of conditional buys off the books on this coin, this is the reason it keeps springing back to 100k so rapidly i believe.

I think so yes, as soon as it went below about 75k, large buys orders popped up.
I'm sure some people have enough money just to leave extra low buys off the books ready for a little dump/correction like today.
I can see this happening all the way up to 250k and higher, but now I don't think anyone cares.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
Take your profits  Wink

When you hear that line, and someone actually says it, buy.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Good Morning guys Smiley had to take a quick sleep before resuming progress.
Looks like we just have some old money doing some profit taking, can't go down any further too thick of support.

Anyways...
I wonder if the dev intends to release a roadmap after the site is done. I wonder which of the suggestions they have taken and plan on implementing.

Well I definitely took some profits today at around 105-110k, some as high as 125k on Cryptsy.
Buying back now from 75k to 90k for next push.
I can see 150k+ very soon
Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Looks like we just have some old money doing some profit taking, can't go down any further too thick of support. These little tests are actually good, help build nice thick support. Pretty soon we won't see below 100k at this. If we rise too fast, the support will only be air, we've seen this many times before with other altcoins... and of course bitcoin april last year

Anyways...
I wonder if the dev intends to release a roadmap after the site is done. I wonder which of the suggestions they have taken and plan on implementing. Lots of interest coming around the coin as of late.
Take your profits  Wink

Already done that, buying back again now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How exactly does anonymity work here? I couldn't get to work. Do you have to be connected to tor nodes for anonymity?

Can someone show me example (in blockchain explorer) of anonymous transaction?

Who are the operators of these (mixer?) nodes? Are they anonymous? Can they be trusted? Is pr0m guy operator? Can he be trusted? Is this system completely centralized or are there other operators?

Are the anonymous transactions multisig? How does the protocol prevent that the operators don't steal your coins?

Are there any "change" addresses? They are not drawn anywhere.

Worked great for me and everyone else who has tested it since the release, you just need to follow the instructions to the letter.
Might get a few pointers as to your mistakes in some of the previous posts.

As for the rest of it, you will need to wait for the dev to respond to answer your questions.
He has given a lot of people a thorough explanation of how the system works.
Yeah someone grabbing a few quick cheap coins before it heads back up Smiley
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Wow. Crazy ups and downs! 80k to 100k in 2 minutes.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: