Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN - page 3. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 1
Hello, i just bought your tokens. Good luck, team. I hope you can make really nice project.
If not a secret, how much tokens you bought? I also believe in this project and really hope that team will make revolution project.
Activity: 207
Hello, i just bought your tokens. Good luck, team. I hope you can make really nice project.
Activity: 112
There is information from the developers, when will the usual purse for coins?
Do you mean online wallet?
Online wallet would greatly simplify the task. I don't really want to install the software on my computer.
Perhaps over time, the developers will develop this wallet.
And for what reasons this project must need to create own wallet?
Such projects require their own wallet, as it will not be very reasonable to use someone else’s wallet (like Ethereum).
Lol, why you think so? Explain please.
On the one hand, this is an advantage, on the other hand a disadvantage.
What is the main advantage? I don't quite understand.
Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Online wallet would greatly simplify the task. I don't really want to install the software on my computer.
Such projects require their own wallet, as it will not be very reasonable to use someone else’s wallet (like Ethereum).
On the one hand, this is an advantage, on the other hand a disadvantage.
Activity: 147
Activity: 106
Merit: 2
Activity: 130
Activity: 201
Activity: 201
Activity: 236
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
The project looks interesting and different from others if. I am happy to participate. This project is very good and will be better in the future. I hope that the project will be successful. Good job! Good luck with your project.
I agree with what you say, really, this project is interesting. I am confident that this project will have great success in the future and it is important to follow the development of events
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The project looks interesting and different from others if. I am happy to participate. This project is very good and will be better in the future. I hope that the project will be successful. Good job! Good luck with your project.
Activity: 107
Hello everyone, does everybody know how many funds did KLIMATAS raised so far? Can’t find it anywhere
Activity: 144
I like the idea behind the project, but I am not sure about its mass character. Can anyone help me on this?
Activity: 207
We have released the Hub and allowed other coins about a week ago.

Our growth is very good.

Join now!

https://hub.klimatas.com

Thanks for regular updates and news. Tell me how long will the public sale of tokens last?
If you want to buy tokens - you can do it on the exchange.
Activity: 299
Good evening, team planning to list token on new exchanges? If I'm not mistaken, then about a month ago there was information that the token in the spring will be traded on new exchanges.
Where did you get this information? I i don't rememberr that team announced that.
I also did not see such information, maybe you made a mistake? Although I would like the token to start trading on new exchanges, this would be useful for the project and would have a positive effect on the price.
Activity: 112
Good evening, team planning to list token on new exchanges? If I'm not mistaken, then about a month ago there was information that the token in the spring will be traded on new exchanges.
Where did you get this information? I i don't rememberr that team announced that.
Activity: 200
Activity: 283
Hello, how long will be active your ICO? As i remember your coin offering started already few months ago, right?
Hello, yes, ico are going already a few month, but token also traded on 3 exchanges(Crex24 included).
Crex24 is a relatively good exchange, and even more so for new projects. The most important thing is a proven abd relatively reliable exchange.
The trading volume is not large, but it pleases a large number of currencies and tokens that are traded on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: