Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN - page 8. (Read 3615 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 10
Are you already negotiating partnerships with any equipment manufacturers? Is there any information about this? I just wanted to understand how quickly a project could become popular.
I think we should not expect from the project an instant increase in popularization and development. I think the project needs time, maybe a year or two.
I also hold the same opinion . It will be better if the team will gradually develop the project and as a result will reach its popularity in the world .
Absolutely right. This choice for the team will mean a truly proper and organic development.
Activity: 714
Are you already negotiating partnerships with any equipment manufacturers? Is there any information about this? I just wanted to understand how quickly a project could become popular.
I think we should not expect from the project an instant increase in popularization and development. I think the project needs time, maybe a year or two.
I also hold the same opinion . It will be better if the team will gradually develop the project and as a result will reach its popularity in the world .
Activity: 147
Hi, why didn't you make a large and high-quality roadmap?
Nevertheless, roadmap already done. Many projects do not have a roadmap at all.
Activity: 240
Merit: 1
Good afternoon, do you have Bounty campaign? If yes, can someone give a link please? Thank in advance.
Activity: 200
Indeed, I did not even pay attention to this. I think the project needs to work on it.
Activity: 96
Activity: 163
Merit: 2
Hello. How many tokens will be released by your project?
Hello, 50 000 000.
Activity: 90

Good afternoon, please tell me, the team has already answered why their project is called that way?
I'm not sure that the team answered this question. But earlier here already talked about this, look for the answer in this thread.
Activity: 106

Good afternoon, please tell me, the team has already answered why their project is called that way?
Activity: 283
Activity: 139
There are some good environmental projects, such as Greencoin, but many of them were not successful due to lack of investment.
You gave an example of a really interesting project that definitely deserves attention. It would be nice if Klimatas achieved the same success
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
There are some good environmental projects, such as Greencoin, but many of them were not successful due to lack of investment.
Project development costs a lot of money, projects pay very little attention to marketing ... Unfortunately, not every project can raise the necessary funds.
Activity: 107
Activity: 144
I think that now we need to search for suppliers of equipment. The only thing you need to understand how it will be profitable.
Activity: 236
Activity: 201
What is the total trading volume of this project? When will the token be on the Coinmarketcap website?
I think at first the coin should be added to the exchange.
Activity: 130
What is the total trading volume of this project? When will the token be on the Coinmarketcap website?
Activity: 147
Hello guys, any news?
Good evening. Apparently not, since the team did not announce the news here.
The project develops hence the roadmap, do not rush things.
Activity: 106
Hello guys, any news?
Good evening. Apparently not, since the team did not announce the news here.
Activity: 95
Hello guys, any news?
Pages:
Jump to: