Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Klimatas - Disruptive Sustainability - PoS / MN - page 7. (Read 3615 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 1
What can you say about the project? Has someone already joined him? What prospects do you see? Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, that the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.

Of course they have to actively participate since it is their own project and being quiet won't help anyone.
Activity: 130
Merit: 2
Currently our Telegram channel is offline. We don't know why, but we contacted Telegram about it
It is a pity, I so wanted to talk with you personally to ask a few questions.
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Currently our Telegram channel is offline. We don't know why, but we contacted Telegram about it
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hello there, are there any direct competitors of Klimatas nowadays?

Now there are many similar projects that work in the field of ecology. Competition is the engine of the process.
Activity: 201
Hello there, are there any direct competitors of Klimatas nowadays?
Activity: 236
After reading this thread, I learned about the active participation of the team, and this is a good start for the project. I hope this kind of attitude will continue in the near future. Looking ahead, also, that the team will be able to present a good planning strategy and innovation that will help the project to be known to all.
They definitely have a plan, so I think it’s in their roadmap. In addition, the team actively responds to some of the questions and questions asked by people.
Activity: 201
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Do you have a team of 3 people? You are great, but do not you think that you need to expand the staff?
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
What countries is your platform targeted at? Will you first develop business in one country and then scale up?
Activity: 97
In fact, I still do not understand what disruptive sustainability is.
This is a kind of team motto, as I understand it.
Quite right, this is the word revelation which describes the activities of the project, and at the same time it is the slogan of the project.
Activity: 106
This is a kind of team motto, as I understand it.
Activity: 139
Activity: 147
Merit: 10
I spoke with the team in personal correspondence, they are very open guys. Madly like their project, I will definitely join them.
really? Where? I also wanna speak with team or with people who work with this project.
I spoke with the team in personal correspondence, they are very open guys. Madly like their project, I will definitely join them.
Activity: 95
Team hello, why you do not answer?
What exactly are you talking about? Where is the team not responding?
I think here.
I like the project, but I would like to see more activity from the team. Good luck to you guys. I will follow your project.
I believe that the team will post news and announcements here as soon as something new appears. The team previously posted and updated the thread.
i also really like the idea of the project, but I would like to see the activity of the team.
I think here.
I like the project, but I would like to see more activity from the team. Good luck to you guys. I will follow your project.
I believe that the team will post news and announcements here as soon as something new appears. The team previously posted and updated the thread.
Activity: 95
I think here.
Pages:
Jump to: