Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 📈 KnoxCoin【KNX】🌟 💵 POS 2% 💴 POS - Efficient Minting - page 12. (Read 11053 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

scrypt only for asic   Cheesy

Yeah, but hopes that one hour after Ann i would stiller get some with cpu. Never tried cpu mining scrypt before for that obvious reason :p buy there are many on the lookout for New coins and i guess even just one asic would make my cpu pretty useless :p

POW 12.5k blocks, means 625k coins only for miner.
10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

Can developer give a little more info about the note above? it sounds logical to ask this question for better understanding

PREMINE - Yes we premined 10% of the coins, the premine is exclusively for payments to coders and bounties for works done for our community.
Users or coin owners will be able to check the premine wallet at any time "KGCzybZgBb61ps1PyWBwS2tYodVxTskxES" for transparency.

Our Website will have a page that shows every payment made for what work or bounty. 2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW DIFFICULT IT IS TO FIND A CODER FOR A PROJECT?Huh NO THAN GET INFORMED FIRST!! as it is not free of charge

Activity: 252

Yeah, but hopes that one hour after Ann i would stiller get some with cpu. Never tried cpu mining scrypt before for that obvious reason :p buy there are many on the lookout for New coins and i guess even just one asic would make my cpu pretty useless :p

10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

This is such a crucial point I want to re-emphasize it:

The pre-mine is 2.3 MILLION coins.
The total PoW supply is 625 THOUSAND coins.

There is no point mining a coin where you can only mine such a miniscule fraction of the supply.

Also, note that the ANN claims "10% Premine for Bounties and Airdrops" in large text but buries this little gem in the text:
2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.

The dev gets 2.5%, or 575000 coins.  So the dev starts out with a personal supply almost equal to the entire PoW supply.

Please spend your hard-earned hash at your own risk.

I have no issues you not liking the coin or the idea or whatsoever but now you saying i am hiding things from the public is wrong the 2.5% for the devs is very well displayed among the text, at least its stated there, its not like i am hiding it, this look more like personal attack on this project than anything else. You dont like it dont participate it's that easy!!  

You know what, you're right.  I apologize if I made it sound like you were hiding it.  I have edited out the part that makes it sound like I am accusing you of hiding something.  I am not accusing dev of scamming or hiding info.

My point isn't that you are hiding or misleading.  My point is the economics of this coin are just silly.  You personally get 575,000 coins and the entire PoW supply for everyone else is 625,000 coins.  Please let miners know why this is a good idea.

This isn't a personal attack.  But if people invest in coins like this, then get burned later because it had poor economics, the cycle will keep repeating itself.  I'm trying to promote a healthier ecosystem by encouraging people to only invest time/money/hash in promising projects, with good fundamentals.  That will encourage devs to launch coins with good fundamentals.  Otherwise devs will keep pushing the envelope with bad pre-mine and insta-mine arrangements.
Activity: 302
Merit: 102
Mining with noise and without noise is all possibl

scrypt only for asic   Cheesy

10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

Can developer give a little more info about the note above? it sounds logical to ask this question for better understanding

10%premine, 2.3million,  I cannot say dev is greedy,  but with 2% POS return, I think its no value for miner or investors.

GOOD LUCK!

There is no point mining a coin where you can only mine such a miniscule fraction of the supply.

Also, note that the ANN claims "10% Premine for Bounties and Airdrops" in large text but buries this little gem in the text:

The dev gets 2.5%, or 575000 coins.  So the dev starts out with a personal supply almost equal to the entire PoW supply.

I have no issues you not liking the coin or the idea or whatsoever but now you saying i am hiding things from the public is wrong the 2.5% for the devs is very well displayed among the text, at least its stated there, its not like i am hiding it, this look more like personal attack on this project than anything else. You dont like it dont participate it's that easy!!  
Activity: 235

GOOD LUCK!

Thanks for looking into this.

I appreciate you taking time to post. Saved me wasting hashing power on the coin.

I'm not in a position to say if the Dev was intentionally misleading, but it doesn't look good on the surface.

I'm going to skip this one.
Smiley真是好的想法,非常棒的币!

非常感谢你

非常感谢你  / Thank you very much
Smiley真是好的想法,非常棒的币!

非常感谢你
Activity: 252

GOOD LUCK!

Also, note that the ANN says:

Edit: I have softened the language a little because I don't think the dev is hiding his personal pre-mine from the public.  I think it's just a ridiculously high personal pre-mine compared to the total PoW supply if you really think about it.  The dev gets 575k coins.  The entire PoW supply is 625k.  Yes there will be PoS after that, but won't the dev make up almost half the network weight?  Won't dev get almost half the PoS rewards?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Smiley真是好的想法,非常棒的币!

YES
GUYs who wants a relaunch???

If i get more than 20 Yes's than we relaunch!!!!

YES YES YES
what do you want to restart Huh

No nothing we just keep on running the project, i am sorry that the launch was not as expected but unfortunately it  happens even if it should not!!

YES YES YES
what do you want to restart Huh
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

YES YES YES
Activity: 160
Merit: 10

GOOD LUCK!
Activity: 462
Merit: 118

We know the POW will end at 12.5K block so Asic after not really relevant anymore
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Wallet is not synchronized.

Can you please send me the file you are using PM me.

THANK GOD IT WASN'T SHIT ETHEREUM HASHIMOTO'S Grin Cheesy
DEV PLEASE do NOT FORGET ABOUT the Exchanges AND PUMP Wink
Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: