Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 📈 KnoxCoin【KNX】🌟 💵 POS 2% 💴 POS - Efficient Minting - page 6. (Read 11076 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
How to disable POS in wallet?

To stop your wallet  from staking add the following to your wallet knox.conf file:  reservebalance=9999999, you can paste it under rpcport=23696

Than restart the wallet
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

PREMINE - Yes we premined 10% of the coins, the premine is exclusively for payments to coders and bounties for works done for our community.
Users or coin owners will be able to check the premine wallet at any time "KGCzybZgBb61ps1PyWBwS2tYodVxTskxES" for transparency.

Our Website will have a page that shows every payment made for what work or bounty. 2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.

We will sell KNX coins to pay for Exchange fees for example like Nova exchange fee to add our coin without Voting or the same at Cryptopia Exchange, server and maintenance fees. As described above all these charges will be clearly shown in our Transparency page, every expense will be accounted for.

Hello Dev. No attack but just a question to understand and clarify things. If i looked correct i noticed that the 10% premine is receiving stakes. This would mean that the Percentage of how the coins are devided will remain mostly the same. After PoW the distribution looks like this to me :

DescriptionKNXPercentage distribution
Premine for Developers 583.333 19,72%
Premine for Community 1.750.000 59,15%
PoW 625.000 21,13%
Total 2.958.333 100,00%

And then each gets 2% a year. Is this a correct distribution?
Activity: 319
How to disable POS in wallet?

KNOX is looking for community managers for long term jobs.

You need to be:
- Crypto enthusiastic
- Have account on bitcointalk older than 2 months
- Be interested in crypto niche

Just post "I'm interested" under this post - I will review your account and contact you.
I've received 6 stakes for today.

Thank you for the info.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
I've received 6 stakes for today.
Guys is anyone minting their coins??
The perfect selling price for the KNX would be 0.00024 BTC

A coin  is only worth what someone is willing to pay for, if several of you sell your coins for 0.00000252 thats what people will be willing to pay for.

We need to stick together and hold a price in the exchanges of minimum 0.00024 BTC per coin, this will be worthwhile your time and coins.

PREMINE - Yes we premined 10% of the coins, the premine is exclusively for payments to coders and bounties for works done for our community.
Users or coin owners will be able to check the premine wallet at any time "KGCzybZgBb61ps1PyWBwS2tYodVxTskxES" for transparency.

Our Website will have a page that shows every payment made for what work or bounty. 2.5% of that premine is set for the developer.

We will sell KNX coins to pay for Exchange fees for example like Nova exchange fee to add our coin without Voting or the same at Cryptopia Exchange, server and maintenance fees. As described above all these charges will be clearly shown in our Transparency page, every expense will be accounted for.

Hello Dev. No attack but just a question to understand and clarify things. If i looked correct i noticed that the 10% premine is receiving stakes. This would mean that the Percentage of how the coins are devided will remain mostly the same. After PoW the distribution looks like this to me :

DescriptionKNXPercentage distribution
Premine for Developers 583.333 19,72%
Premine for Community 1.750.000 59,15%
PoW 625.000 21,13%
Total 2.958.333 100,00%

And then each gets 2% a year. Is this a correct distribution?

No worries i understand your question and no offense taken,

Premine for Developers | 583.333 From the Premine for developers (CODERS)
580.000 WILL BE INVESTED TOWARDS PROJECTS LIKE WEB WALLET, ANDROID WALLET,MacOS APP WALLET, ADVERTISING...

Premine for Community | 1.750.000 VERY IMPORTANT, 1.750.000 WILL BE REVERTED TO THE COMMUNITY IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS.
WE WILL HAVE A DISCUSSION IN TE NEXT FEW WEEKS ON HOW WE ARE GOING TO PROCEED IN ORDER TO GO FORWARD WITH THE DISTRIBUTION.  
And then each coin holder gets 2% a year interest reward.
Please remember to withdraw your final balance from the pool.

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/knox

PM me for balances under 1 KNX.  I'll group these together and manually send.

Question: Question: why does my wallet not show the correct amount? There should be around 1000 KNX but it only shows 200 (and some 800 as 'staking')?

Answer: Obviously 800 of your coins generated stake and now you have to wait 512 blocks before they'll be available for spending again. That's how stake blocks (and stake rewards) are generated. If you want to make sure this doesn't happen you have to set the reserve balance field in the knox.conf file.
The "Stake mining" is what will keep the blockchain alive after the whole coin distribuition.

You mine it simply by leaving your client open.

We are starting promoting the Coin from today on wards, with Articles in the Crypto News websites and more.
We would also really appreciate to get help from the coin holder to promote the coin.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How is the staking weight calculated? I see it is not the same amount as the coins i have.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114

Well well well............ PoS started

What a fast paced week, to all coin owners, please be patient at the exchange, don't sell your coins just for he sake of selling. Help us promote and market our coin. We are a very small community but this can and will change in the future.

Join us on #Slack https://knoxcoin-slack.herokuapp.com or Discord https://discord.gg/vDeqNf

This is sad, I was looking forward to this coin. I planned to join the POW mining but due to my work I couldn't. Please donate some coins to my address: KNFNNZcEw3aJtTxn9onop8giKKZzrcWMVm

lol!
How is the staking weight calculated? I see it is not the same amount as the coins i have.

You get rewarded with 2% on your holdings so if you hold 100.000 KNX that's like equal to 2000 KNX per year at | 2% 10.000= 200KNX | 1000= 20KNX |
and that's over 12 months!

Well well well............ PoS started

What a fast paced week, to all coin owners, please be patient at the exchange, don't sell your coins just for he sake of selling. Help us promote and market our coin. We are a very small community but this can and will change in the future.

Join us on #Slack https://knoxcoin-slack.herokuapp.com or Discord https://discord.gg/vDeqNf

It is finished.

POW is over,  POS is occurring ... 

Pool users,  Please let the pools final unconfirmed blocks confirm and make your withdraws.

And remember to tip your pool operators Smiley  KWNqjT9eXNf7M5RcTCUScmS35hmkUVSoeS

Activity: 299
Only 35 block and POW will end .... Cool. let's see how will the price go
As of block 12232, We have ~4.7 Hrs of POW mining remaining.

The pool stratum will be shutdown,  Be sure to have your backup pools configured.

The web interface will remain up until users make their final manual payouts.

I'll make arrangements with individual users to payout any balance under 1 KNX.

Pages:
Jump to: