Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KONA blockchain faulty, please not MINE!!! new update soon - page 3. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
WEBSITE RELEASED

awesome - keep up the great work - awesome future for this coin - everyone should be mining it!

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Project does have some great buzz in ICO market but I have few questions about project.
Your project is nice and seems like a horse of long race. After having a quick look over, it seems to me a nice project lead by blockchain financial experts but how are you going to give tokens utility? I think tokens will become integral part of project.
copper member
Activity: 36
Activity: 71
What is the main purpose of the project? Do you have white paper? Where can we get this information?
Activity: 26
I will save this new project and follow
Good luck bro
Activity: 83
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. Wink
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
If anyone is interested in buying 1,000 coins for a MN - I have 3 MN's running. Escrow is just fine. PM me. or reach me on the discord page: Ninja
Activity: 45
Promising project! Way to go! Good luck Cheesy
brand new
What the people are here. They think about one thing, say another, imply something different. Just say no and it's done.
Activity: 34
Bring back the normal color ((
Activity: 4
I propose reliable and time-tested methods. Personally, I make notches in the trunk of a tree growing in my garden. Only in this way I'll be sure that my data won't lost, accidentally erased, or someone deliberately submenu Smiley
Activity: 6
Why do you bother? Smiley Common notebook, the project name and the list of tasks, and plus or minus!
Activity: 2
OK. I drop it in the Word. There are no errors for a while.
Activity: 3
I'm not greedy, I just like money. Smiley
brand new
I am quite able to do this task to be in the role of your cyber assistant)) How much tokens are you ready to allocate for my services?
Do you think that Bounty campaign of the project insufficiently generous? That's really true that there is no limit to human greed Cheesy
Activity: 3
There are a lot of resources to check how much you have real readers, but that one what I use is very convenient. I suggest checking your account before sending each report on https://www.twitteraudit.com
brand new
All that you say is correct. But if the person you asked, it means that he realizes a responsibility that may occur as a result of your advice and recommendations. Of course, if it isn't a secret.
Have you ever wondered why many projects arrange free distribution of a small amount of tokens - an airdrop? At first glance, a free distribution of tokens is a complete absurdity. An airdrop depreciates the coin - so many people think.
But it is this free distribution to a large number of holders and creates the initial volume in the market necessary to create liquidity of the coin.
Activity: 6
If in fact the Dev can actually do as intended.
This could become a very nice platform for many. Good luck and I will be watching this!
Pages:
Jump to: