Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KONA blockchain faulty, please not MINE!!! new update soon - page 7. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Its easy to find a great campaign, first, choose the famous campaign manager because they are the one that is better to manage their campaign. Second, you must read the ann thread and ICOs to know all about the projects./r/nThen, check the spreadsheet and look how many members involved to the campaign, to know a certain  campaign that was good and not scam./r/nFinally, check the payment of the campaign, choose the campaign with high payments so that your effort is not wasted.
For me Dogecoin have not future. This coin never will be good investment because its price is not growing high so it can not give us any profit, but I like this coin and I see future of it.
IMHO ether is very promising. They really create infrastructure and it is good idea in every business area. So, I will buy eth too, I think. Low risk portfolio
Activity: 4
I have bought bitcoins on 1000USD. Anyhow BTC is a coin that is in the basis of market. Larger capitalizaion and so on. It seems to be crypto gold))
Activity: 3
Death)) Of course, no. Moreover, I think that cryptocurrencies can help us to realize the idea of private money which Friedrich Hayek was written about.
Activity: 1
Just invest an amount of money that you are not afraid to lose. IMHO, it is the only one way to hold and keep calm.
I bought coins at $13000 so I will not sell them unless and until btc rate will not reach $20000 at least. Set myself up for longterm investment. it is like this tokens or coins
I loose not in bitcoin trading, but on forex. About 2500 usd. I use a leverage in wrong way) So be careful that only thing I can advise
Bounty do not need money to enter and not taking a lot of time. If you have basic income source its more interisting I think
I think future connected not with cryptocurrencies as much as tokens. It looks like a new shares, but with additional functions.
Activity: 10
There is too much users who just advertises project in which they participate (in bounty campaignes, for example). Whats about they merit Cheesy
I have heared about people who earnes 3-4 ETH per month just by participating in different bounty campaigns. Of course they have accounts on Facebook or Twitter, but I think you can earn some money using only bitcointalk account
Of course! Its price is quite stable, ether has very promising technology and crew. And as for me it is infrastructure project, so it is a long story. By the way, all crypto currencies are sold by low price right now
Very interesting idea. And with a great social filling. But it is so closed theme that I think you will have some problems with implementing. Anyhow good luck guys
Yes it is useful, especially if you are short-term investor. But if you are going to play long, you should not ignore fundamental analysis.
FB and Twitter are big international corporations. of course they try to minimize their risks. I think this situation will not change before governmnets will set transparent and clear rules and regulations.
Do you know about the old constitutional principle of English law - everything which is not forbidden is allowed. I guess this statement is related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to the full
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
What an interesting project, with just 1 million coins for the total bounty, what will the level of price would be.
I think it will have a bit high. But that doesn't be a problem if the project is good, then it will keep growing.
Agree with you. For most of people ICO, blockchain, cryptocurrencies and bounty programs are unknown and very strange words.
bitcointalk is the best way I think, but if we are talking about social networks it would be better to pay to concrete popular content makers
So as I understood right the main difference is in principle of profit counting. And based on blockchain of course. Thank you for your response.
Pages:
Jump to: