Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KONA blockchain faulty, please not MINE!!! new update soon - page 5. (Read 3258 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It seems I look a little bit old-fashioned, but I prefer txt-files to accounting.  tried EXEL, but it's not my fit. Cumbersome, a lot of notes because a lot of the bounty are maintained and are reported in the different ways and times. Notepad is like, an axe, a sledgehammer and other instruments were and always will be Cheesy
Great. I like your method. Sometimes these spreadsheets make me dizzy. I'll try it too. It may be the best option for me because it's not a small part of information.
brand new
Activity: 0
I have long been accustomed to this and not really be upset. It clear, that is impossible to fulfill all the requirements of the bounty campaigns in which I participate. Is it necessary?
Activity: 3
Am I right, that it's not the only one your bounty? Can you advise me something interesting and promising?
Personally, I use an Evernote. It can be installed on all devices for automatic synchronization. I write notes in notebooks all my Bounty campaigns. Try it, I think you'll not regret it too.
Actually, there are a lot of options. Someone use notebook and pen, certainly, if a bounty campaign isn't huge because it is possible to be confused. Some people prefer the spreadsheet or apps. You need to try and choose what is the best for you. I have a notebook and a scratch pad for links and reports. It's enough for me.
brand new
I'm not greedy, I just like money. Smiley
OK. I drop it in the Word. There are no errors for a while.
It's the most comfortable way for the bounty accounting. I copy the link to the created file immediately after posting or reposting. It is very convenient and no need to look for all my notes. Everything is in one file.
Activity: 2
Honestly, I think over to hire a manager for this.
brand new
Do you think that Bounty campaign of the project insufficiently generous? That's really true that there is no limit to human greed Cheesy
Unfortunately, it is impossible to edit a tweet. It can be only deleted to write the new one. I suggest you be more careful because it depends on your payoff.
It happens that you just forget where repost is, and where isn’t. At the end, slightly violate the terms.
There are a lot of resources to check how much you have real readers, but that one what I use is very convenient. I suggest checking your account before sending each report on https://www.twitteraudit.com
Activity: 4
It happens that you just forget where repost is, and where isn’t. At the end, slightly violate the terms.
I have long been accustomed to this and not really be upset. It clear, that is impossible to fulfill all the requirements of the bounty campaigns in which I participate. Is it necessary?
brand new
Oh! Thank you, it also come in handy. �
Activity: 4
I'm not greedy, I just like money. Smiley
Do you think that Bounty campaign of the project insufficiently generous? That's really true that there is no limit to human greed Cheesy
brand new
Tell me, please, how to check real followers on Twitter. I'm very worried that they may expel me from the bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: