Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 121. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
What I find hilarious is that he genuinely thinks that making demands and toxic posts will magically make the bug testing faster...

Folly.

Shhhhh.   You might wake up papa.
He gonna give us a wooopin! if he finds us
not workin.
 Wink

MikeMike
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
What I find hilarious is that he genuinely thinks that making demands and toxic posts will magically make the bug testing faster...

Folly.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality.

Could we get this user removed, please? That kind of mud-slinging helps no one and will poison the thread. @MikeMike: I implore you not to react to this guy anymore, it will do no good. Give him the silent treatment.

He does "bump the Thread" up regularly which gets KORE in front of more eyes
that might not have gave a look before and wanting a legitimate project to get into.
 Smiley

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

I will intensify the campaign and will use all the captures I have from Mike so everyone cans see the reality.

Could we get this user removed, please? That kind of mud-slinging helps no one and will poison the thread. @MikeMike: I implore you not to react to this guy anymore, it will do no good. Give him the silent treatment.

People can report them to the Moderator.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Having fun taking the price further down, lets see if Mike reacts and gets to work.

Preserved for posterity.

MikeMike
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

Having fun taking the price further down, lets see if Mike reacts and gets to work.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 11 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Do you even know what a brand is? The new K logo could actually be made into a Branding Iron. Get Fired up for a red hot reason now!

I kinda look at it this way.
The less Masternodes out there the larger the percentage of the pie.
 Wink
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 11 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Do you even know what a brand is? The new K logo could actually be made into a Branding Iron. Get Fired up for a red hot reason now!
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

If we need Beta Testers we will let you know but
it will require an NDA to be signed and Full doxing.

Fair enough. I work in software, so I know how last minute bugs and test regressions can throw you off, so good luck Smiley

When the time for testers comes, drop me a note.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Dear Mike, I would leave Kore coin 10 days ago, but I did not. One if my reason is I bought kore coin at 7.2$, and now I can't just leave. Second, I still belive in Kore project. However, after I read many web to know more about Kore coin. Now I need to make a decision of buying more or leaving it.
 I wonder if you and your team can give me some more information about you guys.
1- photos of your team. A video to say sorry/or explain why the delay on Twitter will be great.
2- where is your team location? The U.S, Brazil...?
3- how many blocks did you have? And how many more do Kore need to run fully test?
4- why does the total BTC in kore selling on Bittex go up from 4k to 6k during swap? I understand that no more Kore coin can in or out during this time.
 The more inf we know about you, the more we trust you and your project.
 BTW, nice move in Brazil, but you need add more after WSL. Maybe let her talk about Kore on youtube, her twitter, FB...
 I am an investor, and I have enough patience as you need. Just need to know more that I put my money in a right place.
 Best regard.

Hi and some questions I can answer.

Is this your first time on Bitcointalk?
I see you just created this account.

Preamble:
I can't tell  you what to do with your coins.
There are posts in this thread that give some information and in the OP page.
Have you read the entire OP page?
Have you done your own Due Diligence/DD/Research.
1- There were plans for those on the KORE Team to dox themselves after the wallet release but that is entirely up to them.
I have apologized here, in Telegram etc on the delay a number of times explaining there was
kinda a perfect storm that led to the delays and I might get into the facts a bit once the wallet is released.
Will we do a video on it? Don't know but will keep that in mind. Could be a good idea...
2- We are located from the Internet. In time you may know more.
3- Blocks are when we are satisfied the testing has been a success.
4- You are able to trade KORE now. So if people have 2,000 coins in their Bittrex
account they can decide to place or remove buys and sells.
Silvana has mentioned KORE and will continue including on Social Media.
and some surprises. All in good time.
I suggest going through the posts made by me and the Team here, Discard and Telegram.
Cant say much in Twitter due to the character limitations.

I remember the coins I used to invest in.
I would read if not every, near every post of the Dev and those on the Team to get a sense of who they were
and saw all the answers to questions they gave more info to that might not be found in the OP page.

MikeMike

First, yes, I have just created my account recently. I used to read information I need, and i don't try to hurt any coins, especially, my coin in there.
 Second, No way I sell it now. I ask for more information to buy more or leave. Your answers let me to waiting decison, eventhough I do not totally satisfy.
 3- i did read OP, I do some research on my own, but those questions I asked are for more clear what I understand. I believe if you can get me those question more clear, many more investors will come.
 4- I invested in kore only 15k usd on Oct 12, and I don't blame any for that decison. As I am holding Kore right now.
 Finally, Kore project is a great project, in my opinion. You will get more success if you can give investors more trust.
 God bless us all.
 Edit: something like this will build investor's trust: http://arcanebear.com/kore-coin-review-and-interview/
 Please, have some more.

We have an entire plan after the wallet is released. I have mentioned this numerous times.
Most people's concerns etc have already been worked in months ago and weeks ago.
I do appreciate the honest suggestions and conversation.
Of course the Swap taking up so much of our time has delayed some important tasks etc.
and some unforeseen circumstances have changed things around a bit.
Your patience is appreciated.

MikeMike
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Haven't seen this kind of bitterness since the early days of Blackcoin and Dash. I think thats a good omen.
Right, that provides KORE could bound back in the future.
Activity: 4
Dear Mike, I would leave Kore coin 10 days ago, but I did not. One if my reason is I bought kore coin at 7.2$, and now I can't just leave. Second, I still belive in Kore project. However, after I read many web to know more about Kore coin. Now I need to make a decision of buying more or leaving it.
1- photos of your team. A video to say sorry/or explain why the delay on Twitter will be great.
3- how many blocks did you have? And how many more do Kore need to run fully test?
4- why does the total BTC in kore selling on Bittex go up from 4k to 6k during swap? I understand that no more Kore coin can in or out during this time.
 BTW, nice move in Brazil, but you need add more after WSL. Maybe let her talk about Kore on youtube, her twitter, FB...
 I am an investor, and I have enough patience as you need. Just need to know more that I put my money in a right place.
 Best regard.

Preamble:
1- There were plans for those on the KORE Team to dox themselves after the wallet release but that is entirely up to them.
I have apologized here, in Telegram etc on the delay a number of times explaining there was
kinda a perfect storm that led to the delays and I might get into the facts a bit once the wallet is released.
Will we do a video on it? Don't know but will keep that in mind. Could be a good idea...
4- You are able to trade KORE now. So if people have 2,000 coins in their Bittrex
I suggest going through the posts made by me and the Team here, Discard and Telegram.

I would read if not every, near every post of the Dev and those on the Team to get a sense of who they were
and saw all the answers to questions they gave more info to that might not be found in the OP page.

MikeMike

First, yes, I have just created my account recently. I used to read information I need, and i don't try to hurt any coins, especially, my coin in there.
 Second, No way I sell it now. I ask for more information to buy more or leave. Your answers let me to waiting decison, eventhough I do not totally satisfy.
 3- i did read OP, I do some research on my own, but those questions I asked are for more clear what I understand. I believe if you can get me those question more clear, many more investors will come.
 4- I invested in kore only 15k usd on Oct 12, and I don't blame any for that decison. As I am holding Kore right now.
 Finally, Kore project is a great project, in my opinion. You will get more success if you can give investors more trust.
 God bless us all.
 Edit: something like this will build investor's trust: http://arcanebear.com/kore-coin-review-and-interview/
 Please, have some more.

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

Once again Mike and his bullies with vague and useless answers.

You are committed to drive this coin to the ground.

if KORE or crypto in general is not for you, please move on.  crypto is not for the faint of heart...nothing was promised to you...you know as much as I do

i'm actually wondering why you are so upset

You are so wrong, this is just getting started. KORE promised and hasn't delivered, they refuse to come clean and are driving the coin to the ground. You keep sucking up to them.

Hiya,

Seems you are doing all the driving.
We are all working hard.
Nice with the baiting...
If you say you have the goods on me in those Twitter PM's post them all please
for everyone to see, the entire conversations.
I would do it myself but cant copy/paste them anymore since you
blocked me on Twitter.
What are you afraid of???

MikeMike

After I get rid of all my coins I will don't worry, already worked out with a couple of YouTubers.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
 Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

if KORE or crypto in general is not for you, please move on.  crypto is not for the faint of heart...nothing was promised to you...you know as much as I do

You are so wrong, this is just getting started. KORE promised and hasn't delivered, they refuse to come clean and are driving the coin to the ground. You keep sucking up to them.

Hiya,

Seems you are doing all the driving.
We are all working hard.
Nice with the baiting...
If you say you have the goods on me in those Twitter PM's post them all please
for everyone to see, the entire conversations.
I would do it myself but cant copy/paste them anymore since you
blocked me on Twitter.
What are you afraid of???

MikeMike
 Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

Activity: 194
Merit: 101
 Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
 Best regard.

Preamble:

MikeMike

Activity: 4
 Best regard.
Bye...

assuming you are an adult, you make your own decisions with the info at hand.  No one is making you do anything.

make another decision right now with the information you have

The KORE team has communicated and been transparent with the community

Are you Kore's representative? I asked Mike. And if he answer me the way you do, you and Mike will never see me again. Kore is POS, so as a stake holder, I am asking for more information, not to destroy my money.
Jump to: