Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 119. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Greetings All,

Just like you, I am one of the early users/investors.

The idea and product grabbed my attention about 3 months ago and I have been an open  supporter ever since.

I feel the product has a future and clear market niche.  
However, it suffers low adoption… not only because of the early stage of development but due to slow market push.
KoreCoin is currently traded only on Bittrex and on top of that it’s been in maintenance for a while now – putting a break to the otherwise rapid ascend of the blockchain.
Hence a few questions:
1.   Is it part of the strategy to keep the coin from mass adoption and hence limiting it only to Bittrex?
2.   What can us, the community do, to accelerate developments and increase popularity of the product?
3.   Can the core team, benefit from outside support in development, marketing etc?

Good ideas deserve a stage and strong community support.

Raynor, you need to look back at previous posts. Korecoin is currently going through a wallet swap and rebrand to "KORE". its also just recently had a marketing event last weekend which has been publicised.

Unfortunately Bittrex discovered some issues with the new wallet and the team have been trying to fix them since, hence the inability to use the wallet on Bittrex. It is still possible to trade Korecoin on Bittrex, but the volumes have been low due to uncertainty regarding the time its taken to fix this new wallet.
Activity: 49
Greetings All,

Just like you, I am one of the early users/investors.

The idea and product grabbed my attention about 3 months ago and I have been an open  supporter ever since.

I feel the product has a future and clear market niche. 
However, it suffers low adoption… not only because of the early stage of development but due to slow market push.
KoreCoin is currently traded only on Bittrex and on top of that it’s been in maintenance for a while now – putting a break to the otherwise rapid ascend of the blockchain.
Hence a few questions:
1.   Is it part of the strategy to keep the coin from mass adoption and hence limiting it only to Bittrex?
2.   What can us, the community do, to accelerate developments and increase popularity of the product?
3.   Can the core team, benefit from outside support in development, marketing etc?

Good ideas deserve a stage and strong community support.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Soon KORE will be run by people who won't give people like that a reply ever.
snipped.....

MikeMike

snipped...

Thanks for everything thus far MikeMike.

That wallet on Kore.life is pretty amazing. How long until the browser is added?

We may pose that to the Community to decide.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
So CryptoBeto uses his wife to set a trap for MikeMike on Twitter? Just when I thought I had seen it all...

@team: this is probably only a foreshock. Expect a lot more nastiness from a bunch of guys who either want to drive down price or attack the project via the persons.

Everyone should think hard about their social web accounts: do you use different and randomly generated passwords everywhere? Google 2FA enabled everywhere? No SMS 2FA? All password related mails going through different and not publicly known GMail accounts? All nudes of you and your girlfriends/wifes removed from online sites (even private ones)? Communications with Bittrex and among yourselves only through signed & encrypted mails and end-to-end encrypted IM's like Signal? All servers locked down and password logins disabled?

Do you have all your crypto possessions in cold storage?

We have seen way too many individuals getting hacked lately, both to expose them and steal their coins. Please don't let this happen to you!

MikeMike: thanks a lot for doing all the heavy-lifting, both in development and communications. Please don't drop out of this project. That said, I applaud the decision to focus on the technical side of things and leave communication to someone else, as you engage way too much with trolls. I've spent quite some time on 4chan and your reactions (understandable as they are) make things worse.

Thanks for your suggestions.
I well know "how it looks" and don't expect you to get it
so don't make it worse.
 Wink
To confirm, There was no trap set for me on Twitter with this person's Wife.
Just noticed the same name, his account blocked KORE and Hers did not and
out of concern wondered if they had experienced such vitriol or even worse.
Regarding Her husband's actions. I'm thinking this goes way deeper
and sad, but it is their choice in the manner in which they want to conduct themselves.
I never hit 4chan but hung around the anons in IRC for a few years
and witnessed the birth of Legion.

MikeMike
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
So CryptoBeto uses his wife to set a trap for MikeMike on Twitter? Just when I thought I had seen it all...

@team: this is probably only a foreshock. Expect a lot more nastiness from a bunch of guys who either want to drive down price or attack the project via the persons.

Everyone should think hard about their social web accounts: do you use different and randomly generated passwords everywhere? Google 2FA enabled everywhere? No SMS 2FA? All password related mails going through different and not publicly known GMail accounts? All nudes of you and your girlfriends/wifes removed from online sites (even private ones)? Communications with Bittrex and among yourselves only through signed & encrypted mails and end-to-end encrypted IM's like Signal? All servers locked down and password logins disabled?

Do you have all your crypto possessions in cold storage?

We have seen way too many individuals getting hacked lately, both to expose them and steal their coins. Please don't let this happen to you!

MikeMike: thanks a lot for doing all the heavy-lifting, both in development and communications. Please don't drop out of this project. That said, I applaud the decision to focus on the technical side of things and leave communication to someone else, as you engage way too much with trolls. I've spent quite some time on 4chan and your reactions (understandable as they are) make things worse.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
You are 100% correct MikeMike, it always goes full circle. You don't have to worry mate, his time will come. I just can't understand what his problem is tbh...you guys gave updates all along the way, unless he can't read. Why throw a sissy fit if you are invested? makes no sense or plain stupidity if you ask me.

For those new to the forum feel free to go and read all MikeMike's updates regarding the swap..Kore currently has a low life..oh sorry troll thats trying his best to spread FUD. Yes there was delays and yes its not ideal...BUT THEY ARE BUSY FIXING IT..shit projects just releases stuff with bugs or not..read between the lines guys..if you've watched the interview with Texus Huck and FuturePodcast they clearly stated that they want to ensure their first product is 100% bug free..so be greatfull that the team wants to go through all that effort and unit testing to ensure the safety of their product (which btw encompasses way more features than just send and receive btw)...most crypto's just release stuff with bugs and all..not what you are going to get here. I'm happy to wait..heck I support the team and purpose/vision, don't even really care when the wallet comes out or what the price is.

@MikeMike Regarding your post above...you've done an excellent job so far, I know dealing with trolls and crypto peeps can be difficult I just hope the professional you are referring to can do as good job keeping the community informed.

They will do a much better and more professional job than me in keeping the community informed.
 Wink
I would not have it any other way.
Regarding my tapering off etc.
All it means is I will become more powerful than they ever could imagine...
My time, efforts and ideas have been diverted wearing the many hats
of responsibility in all the different areas and facets of the KORE Team Projects
contributing in time design and creation of them all.
Now I will go back to doing what I do best, and those things are not public.

MikeMike

Yea community management in the crypto space is not for everyone...tough cookie but there are some made for it  Smiley
Who will be taking over community communications,etc if I may ask

It will be a transitional move.
Am I being cryptic again and withholding information?
 Cheesy
They would have already been mentioned by me if I wanted people to know
at this point in time. Apologies for the many times I do not make known
to the public certain information etc.
There is "a method to my madness"...
What you will notice is an inexplicable change.

MikeMike

Haha no worries MikeMike...I trust your method to madness Smiley information is there to be released when the time is right.

Oh while here...is the bittrex trading inside the wallet still included in the upcoming release?

Yes, the Bittrex BTC/KORE Pair trading window will be included in the first wallet release.

MikeMike
Activity: 135
You are 100% correct MikeMike, it always goes full circle. You don't have to worry mate, his time will come. I just can't understand what his problem is tbh...you guys gave updates all along the way, unless he can't read. Why throw a sissy fit if you are invested? makes no sense or plain stupidity if you ask me.

For those new to the forum feel free to go and read all MikeMike's updates regarding the swap..Kore currently has a low life..oh sorry troll thats trying his best to spread FUD. Yes there was delays and yes its not ideal...BUT THEY ARE BUSY FIXING IT..shit projects just releases stuff with bugs or not..read between the lines guys..if you've watched the interview with Texus Huck and FuturePodcast they clearly stated that they want to ensure their first product is 100% bug free..so be greatfull that the team wants to go through all that effort and unit testing to ensure the safety of their product (which btw encompasses way more features than just send and receive btw)...most crypto's just release stuff with bugs and all..not what you are going to get here. I'm happy to wait..heck I support the team and purpose/vision, don't even really care when the wallet comes out or what the price is.

@MikeMike Regarding your post above...you've done an excellent job so far, I know dealing with trolls and crypto peeps can be difficult I just hope the professional you are referring to can do as good job keeping the community informed.

They will do a much better and more professional job than me in keeping the community informed.
 Wink
of responsibility in all the different areas and facets of the KORE Team Projects

MikeMike

Yea community management in the crypto space is not for everyone...tough cookie but there are some made for it  Smiley

Cheesy

MikeMike

Haha no worries MikeMike...I trust your method to madness Smiley information is there to be released when the time is right.

Oh while here...is the bittrex trading inside the wallet still included in the upcoming release?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Wink

MikeMike

Cheesy

MikeMike

Wink

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Wink

MikeMike
Once all the troll dust settles and the new wallet is out Kore Team should reach out to some of the original Cypherpunks..would make for one awesome collaboration and interviews. These guys have been exposing government hacking and surveillance for many years...how awesome would it be if we can get some of their inputs, maybe even contributions. Kore matches their Ideology of privacy so perfect combo imo.

"Cypherpunks are dedicated to building anonymous systems… Privacy is necessary for an open society in the electronic age… We cannot expect governments, corporations, or other large, faceless organizations to grant us privacy…We must defend our own privacy if we expect to have any. We are defending our privacy with cryptography, with anonymous mail forwarding systems, with digital signatures, and with electronic money”.

Good read btw: http://cybersalon.org/cypherpunk/

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

I am not that person and not the one to further these KORE Projects to their completion.
More skilled professional people are required to do that. I know my limitations
and am grateful to have brought these KORE Projects this far.
I do want to thank them for making KORE known to a much wider crytpo base...
and exposing himself for whom he is.

You could probably deduce by now whom at middle school stepped in
to defend a classmate from a bully beating the crap out of someone who could not defend themselves.
The son of a pro boxer and a pro himself at that age and they tried to make me class president.
I dont like titles, nor the corruption in politics as the rich kids tried to give me their lunch money
to run a campaign for a longer recess and since then I withdrew from running seeing what was to come
years down the road and also since then a political atheist.
That has carried on into my adult life and is a reason I am here...

MikeMike

MikeMike everyone...

Thanks for everything thus far MikeMike.

That wallet on Kore.life is pretty amazing. How long until the browser is added?

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Ok, this is just getting annoying.

Ban him already. I come here to get updates about the coin, not listen to someone complain about... actually, I don't even know what he's complaining about.

Crypto is still somewhat the wild, wild west. Invest at your own risk. If you lose, quit crying and move on.

I was instructed by the Mods at Bitcointalk to give them fair warning.
I have no option to ban someone but report their posts to the moderators.
The Community can do likewise.
Look at the bottom right corner of any post and you will
see the option to "report to moderator".

This is a perfect example of the cesspool existing in crypto and to be expected
since KORE will be going mainstream and why serious investors want nothing to do
with Bitcointalk. We have a solution for that too. Delayed a bit but it is on the way.

I am not that person and not the one to further these KORE Projects to their completion.
More skilled professional people are required to do that. I know my limitations
and am grateful to have brought these KORE Projects this far.
I do want to thank them for making KORE known to a much wider crytpo base...
and exposing himself for whom he is.

You could probably deduce by now whom at middle school stepped in
to defend a classmate from a bully beating the crap out of someone who could not defend themselves.
The son of a pro boxer and a pro himself at that age and they tried to make me class president.
I dont like titles, nor the corruption in politics as the rich kids tried to give me their lunch money
to run a campaign for a longer recess and since then I withdrew from running seeing what was to come
years down the road and also since then a political atheist.
That has carried on into my adult life and is a reason I am here...

MikeMike
Activity: 219
Ok, this is just getting annoying.

Ban him already. I come here to get updates about the coin, not listen to someone complain about... actually, I don't even know what he's complaining about.

Crypto is still somewhat the wild, wild west. Invest at your own risk. If you lose, quit crying and move on.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

One last chance CryptoBeto/Crypto VFX,
Either cease and desist or you will be banned.
Nice try on the "harassment accusation".
Might want to look at the fingers pointing back at yourself as usual.
Your Wife admits you are abusive.
Interesting...

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
So now you harass women on Twitter MikeMike? My wife reported your account and has joined the campaign to expose you.

What you are doing is harassment.
What I am doing is out of concern for a Human Being.

I realize people that do what you do have the propensity to treat other people in real life similarly.
Not saying you do. Just is a concern of mine. I care about people and have seen
similar situations in others come to manifest. Not saying you are as abusive to people in real life as you are here.
Just is and always has been a concern of mine and something I have experience in uncovering.
Perhaps She should start with all your posts to me in PM on Twitter, here in Bitcointalk
and your attempt to derail the KORE Swap in Bittrex.
You ARE a person with a mission and mark my words, this will go full circle for you.
Could be this week, next year, ten years from now. I have seen it happen time and again.
I won't have anything to do with that but such is life.

I won't be around much longer.
The KORE Projects are setup to go on without me with multiple kill switches.

MikeMike
Activity: 6
So now you harass women on Twitter MikeMike? My wife reported your account and has joined the campaign to expose you.

https://i.imgur.com/q9cortK.png

What's your end game? Why do you insist on abusing MikeMike and his team?

What do you even get out of this? It seems like you're wasting your own time cause nobody really cares what you have to say.
Activity: 20

https://i.imgur.com/q9cortK.png
Jump to: