Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 124. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 101
don't ban cryptobeto, his posts are fun to read...
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Ok think his finally done...shame is all i'm saying guys. Wonder why he bought in the first place Huh fudster is apparently also a fomo god..lolz. I don't mind the price since I know whats coming..if it goes lower I just buy more..EZ PZ. I'm in it for the long run..hodling until KorePhone & Aether OS Wink

I find it hard to believe someone with a serious interest in seeing their bought, mined, staked, given or stolen coins
would go to such lengths on a legitimate Project. There are just too many probabilities to try and nail it down to one.
Could they have sold a bag near the same price and now upset they cant buy back in, is it someone jealous,
is it for the lulz, could it be an old team member that's corrupt, could it be ________? and the list goes on and on.
At least we have our very own,... KORE Jester...

MikeMike

"KORE Jester" hahaaa lol...yup 100% correct there

Wonder if they are the type to hit the bottle
and we are experiencing the lousy drunk side of them.
Plus, Don't ever invest more than you are willing to lose.
I guess he had some bills to pay or some other expectation
and now some of his funds are locked up in KORE.
The guy offered to throw some buy support in KORE.
Nice, but I had some as well and it got dumped into.
I dont mind the extra KORE.
But I'd hate to see someone have that happen to them
and be locked up for awhile.

MikeMike
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Official
Yeah it sucks that the swap was not flawless. I still have faith. Keep powering through and this will be a distant memory before we know it. Cheers mikemike
Activity: 135
Ok think his finally done...shame is all i'm saying guys. Wonder why he bought in the first place Huh fudster is apparently also a fomo god..lolz. I don't mind the price since I know whats coming..if it goes lower I just buy more..EZ PZ. I'm in it for the long run..hodling until KorePhone & Aether OS Wink

I find it hard to believe someone with a serious interest in seeing their bought, mined, staked, given or stolen coins
would go to such lengths on a legitimate Project. There are just too many probabilities to try and nail it down to one.
Could they have sold a bag near the same price and now upset they cant buy back in, is it someone jealous,
is it for the lulz, could it be an old team member that's corrupt, could it be ________? and the list goes on and on.

MikeMike

"KORE Jester" hahaaa lol...yup 100% correct there
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

By the man himself....

Oh I see it is the guy who was telling me he was going to put buy support in KORE.
Best to get the entire conversation out there than little snippets.
They think they have something on me and there is nothing.
They even threatened me to be posting the convo.
I dont do threats.

Look forward to me posting the entire conversation.

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MikeMike
Activity: 20
Merit: 0

By the man himself....
https://i.imgur.com/i8Q4vRh.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ewpaKYw.jpg
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
In the meantime the paper thin order book keeps dropping. Almost all alt coins have been in solid recovery since the snapshot and KORE still tumbles. All thanks to all you idiots and your brainless attitude towards mediocre performance.

yusssum i dunda knowin issa me.
me sooo saaad inda srry.

mkmc
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Those shills are lucky im not mikemike.
I'd dox their asses and let the world sort it out.
In the meantime the paper thin order book keeps dropping. Almost all alt coins have been in solid recovery since the snapshot and KORE still tumbles. All thanks to all you idiots and your brainless attitude towards mediocre performance.
Just ban the dude and be done with it...shame that people have nothing better to do in life. Total FUDster deserves a good old ban imo. MikeMike just keep doing what u doing bro. Very few crypto's give the constant updates and support like you do. Don't feed the troll, ignore and let him continue with his sad life.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
m^2 let him complain about (i don't know what)

he is only making himself look more ridiculous

Ridiculous are all of you encouraging mediocre shady behavior. Ppl like you are the reason this coin is in the gutter.

This Mike fellow doesnt even have the decency to change the image in this signature, a constant reminder of their delays and inability to deliver a stable product on time. He is even afraid Bittrex may delist the coin, with no other exchanges it would catastrophic.

You clowns keep on cheering him up instead of demanding results.

Oh seer and demander of all.
Might we be of service?

MikeMike

Ridiculous are all of you encouraging mediocre shady behavior. Ppl like you are the reason this coin is in the gutter.

This Mike fellow doesnt even have the decency to change the image in this signature, a constant reminder of their delays and inability to deliver a stable product on time. He is even afraid Bittrex may delist the coin, with no other exchanges it would catastrophic.

You clowns keep on cheering him up instead of demanding results.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
WEBSITE IS DOWN
WALLET RELEASE WITH A DELAY OF OVER 10 DAYS
BITTREX WALLET BLOCKED SINCE OCTOBER 13TH
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

SHAME ON YOU!

Yes, shame on me.
Myself and the KORE Team are on it losing much sleep in the process.
Posts like these do no good for you "if you are more than getting your lulz"
nor the Community and new ones.
Website is being ported to another provider.
Bittrex wallet block is standard for a Swap even if it takes longer than anticipated.
Rebranding is done, proven 100% effective in the Brazil Marketing Test and will be rolled out incrementally.

MikeMike

What, the beach tent? really? do you sell flip flops or a crypto currency? If by a 100% effective rebrand you mean that KORE price dropped over 60% in one week, that lost all volume, that is plagued by trading bots then yes well done there.

You were not clear since the beginning and have openly said you had no idea about this process to begin with, first you blamed Bittrex on the delay, then you kept push the release with more and more excuses, still theres no clear timeline. Once again, shame on you.

You are the coward by deleting all the other posts challenging you to be honest and effective, all you leave are this bunch of idiots applauding your delays.

Go ahead and delete all my comments, I won't stop until this is resolved. Twitter campaign is next.

I'm shaken really.
You have the total upper hand in this matter.
Please, if you could find it in your big wide heart to forgive me master.

MikeMike
WEBSITE IS DOWN
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

SHAME ON YOU!

Yes, shame on me.
Myself and the KORE Team are on it losing much sleep in the process.
Posts like these do no good for you "if you are more than getting your lulz"
nor the Community and new ones.
Website is being ported to another provider.
Bittrex wallet block is standard for a Swap even if it takes longer than anticipated.
Rebranding is done, proven 100% effective in the Brazil Marketing Test and will be rolled out incrementally.

MikeMike

What, the beach tent? really? do you sell flip flops or a crypto currency? If by a 100% effective rebrand you mean that KORE price dropped over 60% in one week, that lost all volume, that is plagued by trading bots then yes well done there.

You were not clear since the beginning and have openly said you had no idea about this process to begin with, first you blamed Bittrex on the delay, then you kept push the release with more and more excuses, still theres no clear timeline. Once again, shame on you.

You are the coward by deleting all the other posts challenging you to be honest and effective, all you leave are this bunch of idiots applauding your delays.

Go ahead and delete all my comments, I won't stop until this is resolved. Twitter campaign is next.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
-useless garbage-

Why would he quote you if he was trying to hide your comments? Don't be ridiculous.
He's getting rid of useless flame that adds nothing to any situation.

Bye.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
WEBSITE IS DOWN
NO REBRANDING
NO MARKETING

Have at it.

MikeMike