Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 130. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi Guys, do you have a new website on the way as well? Just checked https://kore.life/ and seems to be down at the moment.

Thnx

www.kore.life still works. Hopefully they will get the https version back up soon as well. I'm sure they have more important things to do at the moment until the swap is complete though.

Btw you can still buy Kore right now which I'm not sure everyone realizes. Just log in to your Bittrex account then google "bittrex korecoin", click on the top link then you can buy/sell like normal.

I think there will be a big price increase as soon as the swap is over so now is a very good time to purchase.

I dont know if price is going to be much better soon. Lots of us bought also at 150-180K and I can see slow support and a lot sell pressure. Of course I hope im wrong.
The real point is looking forward for progress and keep support community and team. A retracement for Kore will be obviously, it did a great run from 10-20 and than 40K 100K 150K 180K.
Long term this price will be ridiculous, you have just to choose if hodl and relax or sell and risk to lose next train (2-3-6months from now? MM will help us for that point)

Train will be a lot sooner than that. Keep in mind that Kore's current market cap is $11 million dollars. There are dead or projects on life support with similar market caps so I simply can't see it going down from here.

Price is just stalling/falling right now because people see wallet in maintenance and they don't want to buy or don't know how. Price was at 130k sats when wallet into maintenance. So we've fallen 33% since then, I don't see it going much lower before we get a big surge when we get the good news from Bittrex.
Activity: 306
Merit: 277
Hi Guys, do you have a new website on the way as well? Just checked https://kore.life/ and seems to be down at the moment.

Thnx

www.kore.life still works. Hopefully they will get the https version back up soon as well. I'm sure they have more important things to do at the moment until the swap is complete though.

Btw you can still buy Kore right now which I'm not sure everyone realizes. Just log in to your Bittrex account then google "bittrex korecoin", click on the top link then you can buy/sell like normal.

I think there will be a big price increase as soon as the swap is over so now is a very good time to purchase.

I dont know if price is going to be much better soon. Lots of us bought also at 150-180K and I can see slow support and a lot sell pressure. Of course I hope im wrong.
The real point is looking forward for progress and keep support community and team. A retracement for Kore will be obviously, it did a great run from 10-20 and than 40K 100K 150K 180K.
Long term this price will be ridiculous, you have just to choose if hodl and relax or sell and risk to lose next train (2-3-6months from now? MM will help us for that point)
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The easiest way to look at and trade any coin on Bittrex is to:

- Click on the ฿ Markets drop down
- Type in the coin name in the search bar
- Click on the coin name.

Googling or changing the URL is not necessary and its especially useful when a wallet is having maintenance and you cant click on it through the Account Balances section.

Edit, Korecoin has just retraced and bounced off the bottom of the upward trend line formed back in August, so for me theres nothing to be too concerned about. The tech seems sound, the market cap is extremely low and most alt coins are suffering right now due to Bitcoins bull run.
Activity: 201

Thnx

that is right you can sell/buy korecoin in bittrex the only feature they disable is withdrawal and deposit, I wish I can buy more of this coin and as always best luck for everyone
-amktt
Activity: 406

Thnx

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

Thnx

The site is up and running.

http://www.kore.life/
Activity: 27

Thnx
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hello all... I just wanted to give you a quick update on our progress with the wallet and chain swap..... Currently, we have the new wallet up and running and are supporting the network... Bittrex is in code review and will have a reply for us by tomorrow.  We hope that once we hear from them, all will be well, and they can then begin integrations into their systems... once integration is a success, we then enter into the final testing phase... then that should yield a "good to go" scenario and we can disseminate the wallet to the public... Exciting  times for Kore!!!

Take care everyone... and thanks for being with our community....

Huck

The man, the myth, the legend… Thanks for grinding so hard and getting this done.

I’m excited as a small holder… Can’t imagine how great these times are for you and your team!

Kore to the core!
Activity: 126
Ⓚ Kore Projects CTO Ⓚ
Hello all... I just wanted to give you a quick update on our progress with the wallet and chain swap..... Currently, we have the new wallet up and running and are supporting the network... Bittrex is in code review and will have a reply for us by tomorrow.  We hope that once we hear from them, all will be well, and they can then begin integrations into their systems... once integration is a success, we then enter into the final testing phase... then that should yield a "good to go" scenario and we can disseminate the wallet to the public... Exciting  times for Kore!!!

Take care everyone... and thanks for being with our community....

Huck
Activity: 194
i think folks don't know what is about to happen with KORE...the potential is huge

word will get out to the masses....good time to get in early... Wink
Howdy, everyone!

I was FINALLY able to create a subreddit for our new information to be posted.

Link

Please, if you wish to, venture forth and check it out and post.

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
The real news in the last 2 days: Mass delisting at Bittrex has started (5 listings at a time, it would appear). Mass locking out of non-verified Bittrex accounts also happened all at once in the last 3 days. Once these accounts are one-by-one verified and re-activated, frightened people will retreat to quality listings only.  Quality = Unique token use case that would help average citizens.

KORE, unlike 70% of Bittrex offerings that are arguably in imminent danger of Howey Test failure, is not a security.  KORE, in my opinion, is the First Amendment for 2017+ digital communication. Apparently, Bittrex agrees.

KORE is not on the Bittrex delisting list, as Julian's attention to the KORE wallet concurrent with the above 2 enormous Bittrex events would indicate.

Julian thanked the KORE development team (see MikeMike's recent screen shot). When was the last time Julian thanked a development team, or anyone else, for anything? Julian / Bittrex have zero time or tolerance for any tokens other than those with unique functionality, tight code, and professional developers.

Yes, you can't wait for the Wallet, which will function in ways no other wallet does. But this weeks victory is KORE achieving lifeboat status Bittrex, not to mention credible advancements to a top 5 most immediately useful blockchain product. My opinion only.

alright then I guest iam gonna be kore holder from now on, I bought kore at 172907 sats I don't know what I was thinking, but the developer is still active so there is a good chance that I can break even or even make profit from that, best of luck for everyone
-amktt

If you bought at 172K you can hedge that position right now. If you bought 1 Bitcoin that would be 578 coins at .00172907 and also might be enough for a masternode which will hedge you out later too. So right now at .00105755 another bitcoin would put you at 946 plus 578 = 1542 coins and a new position at .0013. You can always wait to hedge later too since you are going long now, unless things go viral, and then you will wish you hedged a quarter of what it would have taken at least.

Im going to agree with Nick here.
Remember that all time highs are really "the highest price for now".

Kore has ~2M coins outstanding. Thats a super low count now with industry standard privacy and masternodes.

Price will climb.

I've been holding kore for a few years now and im still holding so I believe what i am typing. :-)

thank you so much for your support guys I don't have that much bitcoin to put into KORE, I just gonna wait till the price climbing. I just don't like how one trade can make the price go down 20% I was hoping to break even when the price start to climbing but that day was not the day for me. how much do you holding mr john ?

Oh, well I thought you had a huge buy at 172K. If you only hold a few coins then it is easy to hedge. Take $100 and hedge it will pay off later.

Kore is not fully distributed yet. Once it is distributed there will be more people like you who will have invested. People won't opt to lose money so they will hold. Then the price holds. The more people the easier it is to hold the price. I think the coin will go viral and this also means that the price goes up as they get in. If it is only $100 a person times 10,000 people that is 1 million worth of positions that can be held. I think it will be more than 10,000 people and more than $100 as Korebay will be able to create a higher median price point. It has to go up as it gets distributed since there is only 2 million coins. A large percentage of coins staking for Masternodes also dictates this price going up.

Korebay will be a leverage for the average person who doesn't want to buy any coins but creates a market for value to holders of Kore. Any person who doesn't want to buy from an exchange can exchange their used items or any other goods for Kore. It is like getting in on the first Bitcoin but now there are only 2 Million instead of 21 Million and you don't have to know how to mine them. It will take a while for Trust Scores to build on Korebay but the Trustworthy sellers will take make the most of Kore. The only other way I could think of is a kind of Valet service and then that service would be able to fulfill the transaction and subvert any fraudulent sellers.

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025
OMFG you lazy idiots. Read 2 fucking pages before posting something stupid......please.

Seriously.

heres your update:
Swap going on & Bittrex wallet under maintenance. Swap will take a couple days(this coming from bittrex and out of devs control).
Any coins in local wallet are fine as your old wallet.dat will drop right into new wallet appdata folder upon new wallet release.

Note: I am in no way associated with kore team but have the ability to read and know that mikemike will take care of everyone.

Also, nom nom nom those kore for sale.

LOL

+1

atleast someone talking clearly.

Do Your Own Research guys!!!
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
The real news in the last 2 days: Mass delisting at Bittrex has started (5 listings at a time, it would appear). Mass locking out of non-verified Bittrex accounts also happened all at once in the last 3 days. Once these accounts are one-by-one verified and re-activated, frightened people will retreat to quality listings only.  Quality = Unique token use case that would help average citizens.

KORE, unlike 70% of Bittrex offerings that are arguably in imminent danger of Howey Test failure, is not a security.  KORE, in my opinion, is the First Amendment for 2017+ digital communication. Apparently, Bittrex agrees.

KORE is not on the Bittrex delisting list, as Julian's attention to the KORE wallet concurrent with the above 2 enormous Bittrex events would indicate.

Julian thanked the KORE development team (see MikeMike's recent screen shot). When was the last time Julian thanked a development team, or anyone else, for anything? Julian / Bittrex have zero time or tolerance for any tokens other than those with unique functionality, tight code, and professional developers.

Yes, you can't wait for the Wallet, which will function in ways no other wallet does. But this weeks victory is KORE achieving lifeboat status Bittrex, not to mention credible advancements to a top 5 most immediately useful blockchain product. My opinion only.

alright then I guest iam gonna be kore holder from now on, I bought kore at 172907 sats I don't know what I was thinking, but the developer is still active so there is a good chance that I can break even or even make profit from that, best of luck for everyone
-amktt

If you bought at 172K you can hedge that position right now. If you bought 1 Bitcoin that would be 578 coins at .00172907 and also might be enough for a masternode which will hedge you out later too. So right now at .00105755 another bitcoin would put you at 946 plus 578 = 1542 coins and a new position at .0013. You can always wait to hedge later too since you are going long now, unless things go viral, and then you will wish you hedged a quarter of what it would have taken at least.

Kore has ~2M coins outstanding. Thats a super low count now with industry standard privacy and masternodes.

Price will climb.

I've been holding kore for a few years now and im still holding so I believe what i am typing. :-)

thank you so much for your support guys I don't have that much bitcoin to put into KORE, I just gonna wait till the price climbing. I just don't like how one trade can make the price go down 20% I was hoping to break even when the price start to climbing but that day was not the day for me. how much do you holding mr john ?

If you cant stand the heat.
Get out of the Kitchen.
The KORE market is thinly traded because most dont know how to pull
the trading window up during this phase of the wallet shutdown by adding =BTC-KORE in their browser while in another coin.
A thinly traded market is the worst for price.
"One Trade"? A few major dumps of coins brought the price down during the time most
alts had decreased in price due to the typical BTC price up ='s alt prices down.
Plus people sell for all sorts of reasons including opening their wallet after a year seeing the price up 5,000 %

This type of "price talk" is completely unproductive
and utterly selfish.

MikeMike
Activity: 201

-amktt

Price will climb.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\

-amktt

Price will climb.

legendary
Activity: 987

-amktt

Activity: 7
In a world of FIAT in the trillions.

And an awakening going on for the people currently in crypto to never trust the stock market or fiat again.

We are at the opening acts of price movements.

Yes lots of us missed out alts exploding in prices.

But ask yourself. With price movements up or down. What does it mean to you?

Kore is upgrading to a new wallet. If the price was going up were going to sell?

If the price gets smashed down. Like now, were you going to buy?

I have a friend he’s semi retired and all he does is buys Masternodes. And he bought Kore for the Masternodes.

Way too many people here seem like they’ve put in their 3weeks into Kore and should be millionaires by now.

You’re going to make the mistake in crypto selling low and buying back in high. The smart ones will buy your emotions.

Just chill. If you’re stressed about a 20 or 90% price drop. Crypto ain’t for you.

Have plan. 70% for long term. 30% trading. Whatever. Kore is doing its thing and when it’s ready it’ll be ready.

Kore is in my 70%.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

-amktt

Just buy more and keep staking. Don't worry.
Jump to: