Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 127. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

Found this article on ZH.
Just wanted to share it with you all.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-21/crypto-currency-calm-storm

cheers.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ
Activity: 27
I assumed worst case scenario and figured on 600.

Mike, how complicated is this Tor issue? Does it cause severe delays?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
What I see is the Crypto Space thinks they are at the center of the universe and YES,.. you are,
For the "Tech end of Crypto". But KORE Projects end goals are not just the Crypto Space.

Fingers crossed. I think it's great if the KORE team looks beyond the crypto community and towards the rest of the population, because that's the real measure of success: adoption by the non-technical mainstream.

More power to those of you who dare to buy at the current price, I am too afraid of yet another BTC surge to add to my alt bags. One thing I'd like to know though:

Ok guys. Here is the bottom bottom. Picked up an extra 3 master nodes. Easy double within couple weeks.

How do you know how many KORE you need for that?

The Masternodes the amount be posted at he wallet release.
It will be between 400-600 coins.

MikeMike
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282
What I see is the Crypto Space thinks they are at the center of the universe and YES,.. you are,
For the "Tech end of Crypto". But KORE Projects end goals are not just the Crypto Space.

Fingers crossed. I think it's great if the KORE team looks beyond the crypto community and towards the rest of the population, because that's the real measure of success: adoption by the non-technical mainstream.

More power to those of you who dare to buy at the current price, I am too afraid of yet another BTC surge to add to my alt bags. One thing I'd like to know though:

Ok guys. Here is the bottom bottom. Picked up an extra 3 master nodes. Easy double within couple weeks.

How do you know how many KORE you need for that?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
To the KORE Community:

First I want to apologize and take full responsibility for how this Swap is taking so long and it is on our end.
Yes, the KORE Product is more than fine. Just some sticky Tor issues at the moment we are all
working diligently on.
Lets not let this ruin a incredibly successful General Public Marketing event that is tantamount to having a USA
sports player promoting KORE on live National TV.
NOT ONE PERSON was negative, I repeat,...100% of the people we positive about KORE
Privacy and Security platforms and are anxious to use them.
Brazil is in the middle of a huge political main stream issue about Privacy and we nailed it in Brazil.
Brazil is the epicenter for South America and Silvana IS THE BEST of Brazil and huge there.
This marketing event WAS NOT for the Crypto Space. NOT for the USA, NOT for the EU.
Now you know this single effort we put into only,... South America.

Once the Wallet is out we can begin to market to the Crypto space.
This opportunity in South America was too good to pass up and proven huge success.

The KORE Team wants to thank Silvana for working with us to put this together.

MikeMike
I think the product is good. It's fine. They made sure of that before the swap. The issues seem to be integration into bittrex's system. I'm not part of the team so that is an assumption. Although I did wonder why they needed testers for the wallet now? Maybe to text the integrity of the network.? But I though that had already been done. They're updates are not as frequent. Is the swap a technical success yet? Is it up and running? If it is, why are they not releasing the wallet to the public.? Maybe we'll get another update soon. I still think it's a good thing it didn't release when they wanted it to. Bitcoin went on another tear and stomped alts down. You want to release something like this in an already rising market to maximize it's positive gain.  Bitcoin would have crushed it's potential this weekend and it would have been a non event on the chart.
Activity: 406
Look at what's happening with PIVX, one of Korecoin's competitors in the privacy centered space. It's a good thing they (Korecoin) are taking their time to iron out any bugs unlike PIVX who launched without proper testing and now has a mess on their hands. Even if Kore needs to put the new wallet on the backburner for a month or two its not the end of the world and much better than releasing a poor product.
Activity: 406
You guys are the best, keep up the good work. I'm incredibly excited for the new wallet, Korecoin team is top notch! Appreciate all the updates and you guys keeping in touch with your investors.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MXRider420 of KORE Team South America to host this Rio 2017 World Surfer League Live Stream:

KORE Projects are focused acutely on Privacy and Security platforms specifically directed at regaining these critical inalienable Human Rights.
Privacy and Information Security is among one of the most important arenas there is this decade where we must press and protect our freedoms.
KORE Realizes these Freedoms perfectly align with the Freedom Loving Culture of Surfers. Free,... out there on the Ocean Waves.
We will be Surfing the Internet freely once more "Hanging Ten Digits" also on communications platforms
for the whole Family, Businesses and E-Commerce. "KORE, Privacy for Life"

The KORE Team spearheaded by MXRider420 has been working arranging and bringing you this Sponsorship and event for some time.
Hats off to MXRider!

Cheers!
 Smiley
MikeMike
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
How long will the beta testing take roughly? also great work on the youtube videos
Activity: 124
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Great work from the dev team. The new design looks pretty awsome to me and i think a lot of people will like this too. That´s why Kore is one of the best cryptos right now. Keep on the good work. Smiley
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

MXRider420 had to go to dinner with the Pro Surfer and Her Agent to arrange
this weekends functions and only had enough time to post this quick update.
Fortunately the Low Surf worked in our favor causing the Event
to be postponed till tomorrow and is why they make them a few days.
This weekend MXRider has and is lining up a few Live Events with advance notice
and a bunch of Ninja/little notice live streams that will all upload to Youtube.
We planned for the wallet to have been released at least a few days in advance
but hey, Lets enjoy this positive exposure KORE is getting including live TV
and other interviews and having our video posted to the World Surf League website.
He is having lots of success getting people who dont even know about Bitcoin
up to speed and desirous of using the KORE platforms once they arrive.

Here is the link to that short update  this evening.
Please Like and Subscribe!  -  as they all say...

MikeMike

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHg_hyxcZyo

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Subbed!

Thanks to all those who are and will subscribe!
We'd rather use Youtube Directly since it will allow us to do Pre Planned live events.
Apologies on this. I should have created the KORE Youtube channel a long time ago.
I'm not a big of social Media and had no idea of the YouTube restrictions.

MikeMike
Activity: 119
subbed twice. How many does he need? I didn't know they had that restriction, I used an unlisted live stream as a quick ghetto way to remotely monitor my own webcam a few months ago.
Activity: 98
Subscribed, also, gobble gobble cheap coins right now
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

The KORE Team needs your help ASAP Please.
MXRider cannot do a YouTube Live Stream till we reach the required number of Subscribers.

Please support him by Subscribing to the KORE YouTube channel Below:
So he can Live Stream the WSL Event Saturday and Sunday.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_29JU4r7rZrMb5PUo6E25w

Thank you for your support!

MikeMike
Yet more good new. If I didn't know any better, I might think you guys might be stalling on purpose. Delaying things till the alts start to take back off. Like adding nitrous oxide to a rising market. Much better to release the wallet and good news then rather than now while bitcoin is blasting off and most alts deep into the red. To release something so huge now would waste a huge market moving potential. Smart investors wouldn't dream of selling now.
Jump to: