Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 26. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

To the Community:

The KORE Fork Testnet wallet starts out using the same old buggy wallet with a bunch of bug fixes and updates that allow it to "Fork to the New Source".
This means we still have all the old bugs and then some "Till After the Fork" that will happen around Monday when we move to the new source we developed.
Having to use "the old buggy source" has made this Fork particularly challenging. The Team has been working diligently.  Smiley
So we may even experience other bugs in the old source we were not experiencing previously.

Patience,...  Cool  We are almost there...

MikeMike

Thanks Mike for the explanation !
I am looking forward for the testnet fork on monday.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

To the Community:

The KORE Fork Testnet wallet starts out using the same old buggy wallet with a bunch of bug fixes and updates that allow it to "Fork to the New Source".
This means we still have all the old bugs and then some "Till After the Fork" that will happen around Monday when we move to the new source we developed.
Having to use "the old buggy source" has made this Fork particularly challenging. The Team has been working diligently.  Smiley
So we may even experience other bugs in the old source we were not experiencing previously.

Patience,...  Cool  We are almost there...

MikeMike
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Hey guys, if you are having issues connecting to the testnet or want to make sure you are on the right block you can check out our testnet explorer at http://testnet.kore.life

Matrix
Activity: 69
Merit: 5
Glad that we got this far, now Kore got a newer version of TOR integrated in the software and use it as default for network communication.

You guys can connect to the testnet network using these nodes:

mnzwvlk7lme5yuht.onion
a3y4tqttfcj7dvf3.onion

We are still fixing minor bugs as we receive feedback from users, please test it so we can make the best to improve the software.

As MikeMike said

Please try to break the wallet...
We need to test it well!

That's it.

All software needs very well tested. Testing is a key task to ensure quality.

We need the collaboration and feedback from everyone.

Activity: 90
Merit: 21
Glad that we got this far, now Kore got a newer version of TOR integrated in the software and use it as default for network communication.

You guys can connect to the testnet network using these nodes:

mx24dswy7mqs47iu.onion
7gxqjmnltrh7tplw.onion

We are still fixing minor bugs as we receive feedback from users, please test it so we can make the best to improve the software.

As MikeMike said

We need to test it well!

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Post your Testnet addys anywhere and we will send you some kore testnet to stake and create masternodes with.
We need to test it well!
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Nice chunk O' KORE just siting there for the taking.                       
 Grin
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

The KORE Fork Public TestNet is LIVE!
For Linux and Windows
Instructions Below…

If you are running Windows or Linux this will allow you to run the Testnet wallet along side your main kore v12.6.2 wallet.

1) Download the testnet wallet for your operating system here: https://github.com/Kore-Core/testnet-kore/releases

1a) For those on Linux please install the required dependencies found here: https://github.com/Kore-Core/testnet-kore/blob/master/README.md

2) Run the testnet wallet
Note: This wallet uses a different tor integration and uses a separate data folder by default
so you can run the testnet by itself or on the same machine as your main v12.6.2 kore wallet
\without having to worry about the testnet wallet messing with you blockchain

OSX is still too buggy, we hope to have this sorted in a few days

Very cool guys, im downloading the windows version to try it out

Very cool indeed, this new wallet got the new Kore PoS made by the team and it is fork ready

Here is some testnet onion addresses you can use.
you can use the console from kore-qt and give the command to add
addnode a3y4tqttfcj7dvf3.onion onetry
addnode mnzwvlk7lme5yuht.onion onetry

We have a room on discord named #public-testnet that you can talk about the new code and wallet.

Here is the link for the discord:https://discord.gg/tQpAyS8

Cheers

For Linux and Windows
Instructions Below…

If you are running Windows or Linux this will allow you to run the Testnet wallet along side your main kore v12.6.2 wallet.

1) Download the testnet wallet for your operating system here: https://github.com/Kore-Core/testnet-kore/releases

1a) For those on Linux please install the required dependencies found here: https://github.com/Kore-Core/testnet-kore/blob/master/README.md

Note: This wallet uses a different tor integration and uses a separate data folder by default
so you can run the testnet by itself or on the same machine as your main v12.6.2 kore wallet

Very cool guys, im downloading the windows version to try it out
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

For Linux and Windows
Instructions Below…

Upcoming Events:

28 March 2019
Kore (KORE)
Public Testnet

11 April 2019 (or earlier)
Kore (KORE)
Fork

more info in calendar: https://tothemoon.live/

Very cool this crypto calendar with information about the Kore public testnet and fork, thank you for sharing

Have a great day.

Cheers
Activity: 420
Upcoming Events:

28 March 2019
Kore (KORE)
Public Testnet

11 April 2019 (or earlier)
Kore (KORE)
Fork

more info in calendar: https://tothemoon.live/
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE is now registered with Blockfolio Signal!
Follow us there for important News and Updates.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I have been been away traveling for a couple weeks, but I look forward to testing out the new wallet.  Cheers!

Appreciate you doing your best to make yourself available to help with the testing while you are away!
You have proven yourself to be a valuable Member of the KORE Projects Community.
We are glad to have you!
 Smiley

MikeMike
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
I have been been away traveling for a couple weeks, but I look forward to testing out the new wallet.  Cheers!
Activity: 90
Merit: 21

Your participation is required and appreciated, to test the KORE Fork to the new source v0.13.0:

I'll participate in this as well, looking forward to test the new software with the community.
I know this is the result of our great Teamwork.
Activity: 86

Your participation is required and appreciated, to test the KORE Fork to the new source v0.13.0:

you guys can count with me too for testing the public testnet and fork

Very cool thanks for the support, you are gonna be pleased with the new wallet and PoS staking method the team created in house, the white paper of the tech in the wallet will be out soon and will explain the tech in the wallet how it works and features.

Have a great day.

Cheers

Hey guys,
  Finally we are getting there !!!
  Congratulations to everybody involved.

Very cool thanks for the support, you are gonna be pleased with the new wallet and PoS staking method the team created in house, the white paper of the tech in the wallet will be out soon and will explain the tech in the wallet how it works and features.

Have a great day.

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Due to lack of interest in the Node Monitoring Service i will be discontinuing it and will not be working on it until further notice. I will possibly try again next year but i cant make any promises for that far down the road.

For the sake of transparency there were a total of six votes, two of said votes did not answer enough to give me an idea of what they wanted.

Matrix

Lets take this to another vote after the New KORE v0.13 wallet is released with our new PoS version, the "Surf's Up!" integrated Tor Browser and the custom made 2FA.
Too early for Community adoption... KORE needs to get some tech out there, do some marketing and get on a few more exchanges.
We also have a few interviews lined up...
Plus, I did not get a chance to vote. Been a busy few days.

MikeMike

Pages:
Jump to: