Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 28. (Read 152390 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Some notes about KOREBOT:

Please note that while KOREBOT is no longer transaction based it does run a wallet and it does require communication between the wallet to determine deposits and check for block updates. due to this when the next release comes around KOREBOT will be down for a few hours to a day to properly validate if all functionality still works with the new wallet. After the release, and KOREBOT is live, I plan to completely rebuild KOREBOT's internal logic, this will not only make it faster but will allow it to run/rain/soak without any connection to the wallet

Q/A

Q: Will I lose my coin on discord if KOREBOT cant communicate with the wallet?
A: No, KOREBOT has an internal database with coin tied to your unique ID. Even if the wallet is not compatible with KOREBOT's current logic setup the database will not be changed and you will not lose coin.

Q: Are there any Fees for rain/soak/deposits/withdraws?
A: Still no, there are some minimums set for everything but deposits however there are no fees and I currently have no plans to implement fees. If KOREBOT soars in popularity and I get a bunch of heavy feature requests I might add temporary fees however there will be a notice at least 48 hours before temp fees are enabled

Q: Is there any protection against botting to get free coins?
A: Yes, the current logic is relatively primitive and can be fooled pretty easily, this is part of the reason for the logic rebuild. I'll be adding A LOT more to the rain logic (but not rain calculation logic) to make it slightly rank based. Everyone with the Active Member role will automatically get a full rank and then based on their activity they will lose/gain rank in the future. nobody will be able to see your rank as that will also be calculated and stored internally

Q: I wan't to request a feature, how can I make a feature request.
A: After the logic rebuild I will be adding a .request/.feature command where you can send korebot your requests directly and they will be forwarded to me but for now you will just have to message me here or on discord. Please note that Betting of any form will not be added to korebot.

Q: What will you be adding during the logic rebuild.
A:
  • .request/.feature command
  • ability to donate directly to Silvana, Karol or Blacer
  • a comprehensive .help command
  • fully modular commands (hopefully)
  • re-instating marketting bans in channels other than the channels that allow it.
  • block info/updates in specific channel

If you have any more questions please ask and I will reply Smiley

To join our discord you can go to discord.kore.life

Matrix
Activity: 69
Merit: 5

Nice to see the updates on the website, im ready to help with testing the new wallet

Excellent!
 Smiley
IF anyone has not ever helped a project by running a Testnet wallet it is simple and we will post detailed instructions.
Please drop by the KORE Discord server for the Public Testnet thread for notifications.
https://discord.gg/38mGxhN

MikeMike

I'm already running on kore testnet it seens ok so far... 27448 blocks.

if anyone want to connect with me just
Code:
kore-cli -testnet addnode a3y4tqttfcj7dvf3.onion add

Can´t wait to see the testnet doing the fork for the new code !

Probably, soon after the fork in the mainnet should be released a test version for a new graphical interface (GUI).

It will be important for the whole community to contribute to improving the tool.

But for now, let's wait for the fork that is our primary focus.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0

Nice to see the updates on the website, im ready to help with testing the new wallet

Excellent!
 Smiley
IF anyone has not ever helped a project by running a Testnet wallet it is simple and we will post detailed instructions.
Please drop by the KORE Discord server for the Public Testnet thread for notifications.

MikeMike

Code:

Cant wait to see the successful fork code go to the Public Testnet.
Ill get an explorer up for the other coins in the next few days
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

KORE 3-18-2019 UPDATE:

The KORE Team will provide a Project Update Bi-Weekly/Every first and third Monday.
See the KORE Website for the full list of changes:

* There is a % progress moving the project or task closer to completion, and be removed after 1 month.
# There is a new project or task added, and be removed after 3 months.
If Icon is on the right side there was a change from last update # *

https://kore.life/updates/

Hey good morning,

Thanks for the support we are very close to release the public testnet followed by mainnet release.

Cheers

It looks like the new wallet is gonna be awesome!!
Activity: 90
Merit: 21

Excellent!
 Smiley

MikeMike

Code:
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE 3-18-2019 UPDATE:

The KORE Team will provide a Project Update Bi-Weekly/Every first and third Monday.

snipped....

Excellent!
 Smiley

MikeMike
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

KORE 3-18-2019 UPDATE:

* There is a % progress moving the project or task closer to completion, and be removed after 1 month.

Hey good morning,

Thanks for the support we are very close to release the public testnet followed by mainnet release.

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
i think if you want succes in ico selling

Perhaps in the future we can spin one or two KORE Projects off into an ICO or IEO.
 Grin

MikeMike
Merit: 0

KORE 3-18-2019 UPDATE:

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE 3-18-2019 UPDATE:

Activity: 90
Merit: 21
Hey guys, check out the updates page https://kore.life/updates/

We are getting real close to a release.

Wish people come to see this project.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
NON KORE RELATED SECURITY UPDATE

26 million new accounts are being sold on the darknet, the hacker responsible has already released verified accounts in the past so it is very likely these are legitimate accounts. It is very important to not reuse passwords in case something like this happens to a service you use.

NONE OF THESE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KORE AND ARE ONLY INTENDED TO KEEP THOSE INTERESTED IN SECURITY UP TO DATE ON THINGS THAT COULD AFFECT THEM
Matrix

Thanks Matrix!

I for one really appreciate all the work you do to keep us from getting hacked.
Im sure many others appreciate it as well.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

NON KORE RELATED SECURITY UPDATE

26 million new accounts are being sold on the darknet, the hacker responsible has already released verified accounts in the past so it is very likely these are legitimate accounts. It is very important to not reuse passwords in case something like this happens to a service you use.

NONE OF THESE HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH KORE AND ARE ONLY INTENDED TO KEEP THOSE INTERESTED IN SECURITY UP TO DATE ON THINGS THAT COULD AFFECT THEM
Matrix
Hey guys how you doing?,

Happy sunday to all, tomorrow check the update section of the Kore website its time for the bi-weekly update

Have a great sunday guys.

Cheers
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Exciting news! Can't wait to see all this great work. Good job team!  Smiley Cheesy

Gotta say,... We have an Awesome Team of Awesome People dedicated to the KORE Projects.
They have worked late this evening and coming in over the weekend.
The goal is to start the Public Testnet this week.
These guys are like Raid to Bugs!
 Smiley
MikeMike
Hey guys how you doing?,

Lots of new things coming to Kore and especially the new wallet, the team has been working very hard to deliver all of this.

We have new exchanges coming, stay tuned for the announcements.

I wanna thanks the Kore community for the support.

Wanna wish a great day to everyone.

Cheers
Hey guys, working on a new website for the release. Should have a concept site up and running a few days before release to see what ya'll think about it

Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
KORE to be listed on two exchanges soon as new wallet is released!

The KORE Team finalized arrangements to have KORE listed on their exchanges soon after the New KORE Wallet release.

1st Exchange was founded in 2015 and has a fair amount of BTC trading volume.
                                                                                               2nd Exchange was founded in 2017 and has an impressive amount of BTC trading volume.
                                                                                                      This second exchange caters to Chinese customers.

Once KORE is well established with some more tech released we will then seek out even larger exchanges.
                                                                                                We have already sought out arrangements with a few centralized and decentralized exchanges
                                                                                                smaller in volume than the two listed above...

Cheers!
 Cool
MikeMike and the KORE Team.

that´s an awesome news !!!
Good lucky to Kore

Thanks.
We are excited about it also.
The Chinese Exchange is eager to list KORE now but we are asking them to hold off.
I just now replied to their request to list in Telegram...
We want people to have a good first new experience with KORE.

We are doing our best to be concentrating on the long term.

Excellent news. China is the most populous country in the world and in economic growth, it is an important region to expand to Kore.

I also think it's important to wait a little while and publish the new version.

They will probably like Kore, the icons and colors are very familiar with Chinese culture.

The Tech that will be in and attached to KORE will suit the Chinese well.
With around 300,000 account holders in their Exchange and BTC daily trading volume
well over EDIT: 6,700 BTC the KORE Community could grow.
I just wish I spoke the Chinese language!
We are working on getting a dedicated Chinese translator and account moderator.

MikeMike
Merit: 5
KORE to be listed on two exchanges soon as new wallet is released!

The KORE Team finalized arrangements to have KORE listed on their exchanges soon after the New KORE Wallet release.

1st Exchange was founded in 2015 and has a fair amount of BTC trading volume.
                                                                                               2nd Exchange was founded in 2017 and has an impressive amount of BTC trading volume.
                                                                                                      This second exchange caters to Chinese customers.

Once KORE is well established with some more tech released we will then seek out even larger exchanges.
                                                                                                We have already sought out arrangements with a few centralized and decentralized exchanges
                                                                                                smaller in volume than the two listed above...

Cheers!
 Cool
MikeMike and the KORE Team.

that´s an awesome news !!!
Good lucky to Kore

Thanks.
We are excited about it also.
The Chinese Exchange is eager to list KORE now but we are asking them to hold off.
I just now replied to their request to list in Telegram...
We want people to have a good first new experience with KORE.

We are doing our best to be concentrating on the long term.

Excellent news. China is the most populous country in the world and in economic growth, it is an important region to expand to Kore.

I also think it's important to wait a little while and publish the new version.

They will probably like Kore, the icons and colors are very familiar with Chinese culture.
Pages:
Jump to: