Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 4. (Read 152287 times)

legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

We found someone from the WAVES community willing to help us finish up the WAVES integration use of the platform.
They require a 200.00 USD pre-payment.

You may be the one who makes the difference!
Donate here:
Btc: 3CRiuVJSngLiKBoKRCCvW5po2b2sNdT4YX
Kore: KQmsN227Em7iNCGNF8oHZPS6TUTWz9QFpE

willing to help and asking for 200.00 USD pre-payment Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

KORE 8-20-2019 UPDATE:

The KORE Team will provide a Project Update Bi-Weekly/Every first and third Monday.
See the KORE Website for the full list of changes:

https://kore.life/updates/

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We found someone from the WAVES community willing to help us finish up the WAVES integration use of the platform.
They require a 200.00 USD pre-payment.

Donate here:
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

The KORE Projects are real. We all need them. I have invested personally hundreds of thousands of dollars into development.
But am at the end of what I can personally invest.
For the KORE projects to continue past next week we will need Community and Investor support.

If we dont get some decent BTC donations in soon we will have to put development on mostly hold.

Donate here:

Hi MM,
I'm donating 5000 KORE, don't have any btc to donate, hope it helps.
I know this is a revolutionary project but people won't donate their money as easily.
Please don't spend money on exchanges, sponsorships or events now.
Please keep developing the product.

Thanks RW,

I have people in marketing telling me that we are doing it all wrong.
That we should have the marketing in #1 spot along with hype etc.
Our main concern is keeping this new KORE coder Team
we hired and trained over the last 6-18 months.
The KORE donated will help us to do that "down the road a bit".
Every little bit counts and if there are any huge KORE Whales out there.
Don't underestimate how your donation of BTC and/or KORE can help
us deliver on our promises to the Community, Investors
and increase the value of your KORE holdings.
We did everything possible over the last few years to not be a burden and carry all the expenses.
If we still had this option we would continue to, but now need to reach out to you
because the funding has become a critical matter and we need your immediate help.

I think those that know me, know I don't play games nor mess around with the Community
and have kept the integrity and ethics of the KORE Team a top priority.
We do not want to dilute the projects by selling out to exchanges
and VC Investors that will taint KORE, the projects and the Team.

MikeMike

Donate here:

Please excuse the typos.
hardly slept the last few days, met with someone to discuss their potential involvement in the KORE Projects.

Marketing should had been in #1 spot. Now it makes no sense.
You can't make hype with some shity exchanges (with all respects to your work and the exchanges, but they have no volume)
Now you need to finish the product asap and then promote it.

There was some decent marketing done but we could not do it at the expense of the Coding work.
Then there would be no wallet nor KOREPoS. and our future releases to come out soon.
It is also important to realize the delays caused by the attacks on the KORE projects and Team
made marketing useless as what people at this point in time wanted to see the tech be released.
KORE to come through on our promises.

legendary

The KORE Projects are real. We all need them. I have invested personally hundreds of thousands of dollars into development.
For the KORE projects to continue past next week we will need Community and Investor support.

If we dont get some decent BTC donations in soon we will have to put development on mostly hold.

Donate here:

Hi MM,
I know this is a revolutionary project but people won't donate their money as easily.

Thanks RW,

We did everything possible over the last few years to not be a burden and carry all the expenses.
If we still had this option we would continue to, but now need to reach out to you
because the funding has become a critical matter and we need your immediate help.

I think those that know me, know I don't play games nor mess around with the Community

MikeMike

Donate here:

Please excuse the typos.
hardly slept the last few days, met with someone to discuss their potential involvement in the KORE Projects.

Marketing should had been in #1 spot. Now it makes no sense.
You can't make hype with some shity exchanges (with all respects to your work and the exchanges, but they have no volume)
Now you need to finish the product asap and then promote it.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Donate here:

Hi MM,

Thanks RW,

MikeMike

Donate here:

Please excuse the typos.
legendary

Donate here:

Hi MM,
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Donate here:
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Donate here:
legendary
After spending way too many hours a day for a month, including weekends researching, applying, negotiating, weeding out the corrupt, fake, scam exchanges we have taken the weekend off.
On the development end the QT wallet testnet has a functional windows Tor Browser. We are now working on the OBFS4 and OBFS4-EZ for the QT wallet.
The  React testnet wallet has Linux and Windows Tor Browser with OBFS4-EZ and working out a few bugs.
The 2FA is being worked on also.
We have been working on a few presentations and meeting with potential investors. It is going to be some time before we receive any answers.

Donate here:

MikeMike

I would like to see this project going on but I don't have any btc to donate.
I'm fully invested in KORE (and other alt) and it's in all time lows.
I can donate some KORE's if that helps

Hey Rw13enlib88 thanks for the support and any donation is appreciated at this time, we are doing our best to keep things going as smooth as we can under this situation and development is ongoing as planned but we are worried with the future as it will take some time to re-estabilish Kore price and to get on the bigger exchanges.

We made a deal today with a new small exchange to list Kore and and as soon it is listed we will be notifying the community.

Thanks and have a great day

Great!
I'll be doing the donation as soon as I can(in a few days).
I think focusing on the tech now and later in exchanges can be more productive.
With a "finished" product, investors will come and exchanges will have more volume
Activity: 619
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
After spending way too many hours a day for a month, including weekends researching, applying, negotiating, weeding out the corrupt, fake, scam exchanges we have taken the weekend off.
On the development end the QT wallet testnet has a functional windows Tor Browser. We are now working on the OBFS4 and OBFS4-EZ for the QT wallet.
The  React testnet wallet has Linux and Windows Tor Browser with OBFS4-EZ and working out a few bugs.
We have been working on a few presentations and meeting with potential investors. It is going to be some time before we receive any answers.

Donate here:

MikeMike

Hey Rw13enlib88 thanks for the support and any donation is appreciated at this time, we are doing our best to keep things going as smooth as we can under this situation and development is ongoing as planned but we are worried with the future as it will take some time to re-estabilish Kore price and to get on the bigger exchanges.

We made a deal today with a new small exchange to list Kore and and as soon it is listed we will be notifying the community.

Thanks and have a great day

legendary

Donate here:

MikeMike

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Donate here:

MikeMike
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
Some cool things coming to korebot in the next few months including activity based rewards
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
If you are using Apple devices with iMessage make sure you update the device to the latest ios version (12.4) as proof of concepts (PoC) code for the following vulnerabilities have been released

Quote from: theHackerNews
CVE-2019-8647 (RCE via iMessage) — This is a use-after-free vulnerability that resides in the Core Data framework of iOS that can cause arbitrary code execution due to insecure deserialization when NSArray initWithCoder method is used.
CVE-2019-8662 (RCE via iMessage) — This flaw is also similar to the above use-after-free vulnerability and resides in the QuickLook component of iOS, which can also be triggered remotely via iMessage.
CVE-2019-8660 (RCE via iMessage) — This is a memory corruption issue resides in Core Data framework and Siri component, which if exploited successfully, could allow remote attackers to cause unexpected application termination or arbitrary code execution.
CVE-2019-8646 (File Read via iMessage) — This flaw, which also resides in the Siri and Core Data iOS components, could allow an attacker to read the content of files stored on iOS devices remotely without user interactions, as user mobile with no-sandbox.

sauce: https://thehackernews.com/2019/07/apple-ios-vulnerabilities.html

Matrix
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

KORE is now listed on the DOVE Exchange supporting Korean 한국어 and English languages.

The second of a series of smaller exchanges KORE will be listed on.
Please thank them for all their work to list KORE.  Smiley

Presently non-KYC and currently have a daily withdrawal limit of 2BTC.
Security requirement of OTP 24hr wait for first withdrawal.

NOTICE
This notice will be posted with every new exchange listing.
An exchange listing is not an endorsement.
Trade at your own risk.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Why telegram though? Don't they have a contact email/helpdesk for inquiries?

Exactly!
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Why telegram though? Don't they have a contact email/helpdesk for inquiries?
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Congrats to the time for the great work you're doing in this difficult times!!

We will have a "preliminary list" of exchanges we could consider getting KORE listed on in the next few days
But there are still over 65 we have not heard back from.
Another 5+ we are still negotiating with.
Another 25 we need to fill out the applications.
These remaining 25 are very difficult to even obtain the applications,
and trying to get any information from their Telegram channels is like
going into the Wolf Den of scammers...

MikeMike
legendary
Congrats to the time for the great work you're doing in this difficult times!!
Pages:
Jump to: