Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 8. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Well.. I went full retard and bought several thousand KORE on an impulse... don't let me down guys  Grin

We wont.
Thanks for your trust in the KORE Team.
 Smiley
We are all working OT to move KORE in the right directions.

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Well.. I went full retard and bought several thousand KORE on an impulse... don't let me down guys  Grin
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA

KOREPoS Whitepaper release:

Are your other PoS Alt-Coins actually staking?
The significance of the KOREPoS, created by the KORE Developers.

https://kore.life/KOREPoS_whitepaper.pdf

Nice job KORE team, was waiting for this Whitepaper, now i have got all of my questions regarding POS answered!

Those who consider staking KORE should read the whitepaper to get better staking results!

great whitepaper with information about the kore staking system the team did great job on this whitepaper

Thanks for the support Hk85 and Alinka we appreciate, together as community we will make some really cool things

Cheers and have a great week.

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

We just finalized Rev1 of the main KORE Whitepaper.
Back to the Exchanges work...
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Nice job KORE team, was waiting for this Whitepaper, now i have got all of my questions regarding POS answered!

Those who consider staking KORE should read the whitepaper to get better staking results!

Thanks alinka1,

Appreciate your input, specially coming from you.
The KORE Team also appreciates your trust in us, promoting KORE by adding KORE info in your nic data.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

It was exciting to meet our first objective of a secure, real, Proof-of-Stake (KOREPoS)
There was no sense adding tech to the KORE wallet specially anonymity features that hide
people potentially exploiting the old PoSv3.
We decided it was best to have all data visible for the Community to see.
Unlike all the coins who ignored or even potentially capitalized on
the fact PoSV3 (Proof-of-Stake) is inherently flawed and could even be considered a lie.
Since our research into the code revealed that there was "No Proof,-of Stake" (No coins actually stake).
Neither were there proper checks in place for those generated blocks of coins.

With KOREPoS, we now feel confident to start implementing the KORE Tech into the wallet.
Regarding Bittrex, We are taking the necessary steps to protect the long term viability of KORE, and the Projects.
Rest assured, The KORE Team is not going to disappear like so many others.
We hope to release a testnet version of the KORE, "Surf's UP!" in wallet Tor Browser in Linux and then Windows.
This will be by the time KORE is listed on at least one of the Exchanges of the 3 we made arrangements with and are integrating.

EXCHANGE LISTINGS:
1-The Same volume as Bittrex and no KYC requirements.
2-A mid range DEX.
3-A top tier DEX - (not BinanceDEX) We have plans on this one you may enjoy, but it is not the right time.
4-We are working on an additional Exchange listing that may or may not require KYC for those trading.
This Exchange will not require the full Doxing of the entire KORE Team.

As each Exchange opens up to the Community, an announcement will be made.

Thanks to those who have stood by us, donated BTC, and helped with the Testnet.
We were mostly silent after the attack, while we rebuilt the KORE Team and got to work.
I knew PoSV3 had flaws needing fixing, but did not anticipate the need to first get a true Proof-of-Stake functional.
It was imperative to ditch the old horrid source someone dumped on us, forking to our own wallet and created, KOREPoS.
The Coder Team have been very busy working on a few of the KORE Projects during this time.
Apologies for the thousands of commits that do not publicly show all the work since then.
It was a precautionary measure we deemed necessary for the KORE Projects ultimate success.

The KORE Team itself paid for a quick Exchange listing, which will most likely be the first one announced.
We have had some donations and a promise by a loyal Community Member for an additional donation.
But it might not be enough for the next Exchange listing,
and we hope to make this arrangement for the last exchange in the next 24 hours.

Donate as little or as much that you can afford.
We won't let you down.

Donation Addresses.
Btc: 3CRiuVJSngLiKBoKRCCvW5po2b2sNdT4YX
Kore: KQmsN227Em7iNCGNF8oHZPS6TUTWz9QFpE

MikeMike, and the KORE Team.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/2hGMQLS.png

great whitepaper with information about the kore staking system the team did great job on this whitepaper
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
KORE-TOR-PRIVACY https://kore.life/

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I am also a Kore supporter. Bittrex is just another setback but Kore will keep moving forward.

KORE will never Dox the entire Team to any Exchange.
This is called a sellout to get or remain listed.
Not what crypto is about nor should it be.

KORE will soon be listed on another exchange and possibly one more prior to the delisting.
We will continue with our releases of the tech in the coming weeks as planned
giving real use cases for the KORE wallet.

MikeMike

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I am also a Kore supporter. Bittrex is just another setback but Kore will keep moving forward.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Is there any chance of this decision of Bittrex's being reversed?
Yes, They can revise their plan of delisting. We, However have to transition from centralized exchanges to a decentralized ones. Centralized exchanges can do whatever they want, like delisting whenever or whatever coin they want. AtomicDEX is what will change everything, We'll be able to swap between multiple chains directly with other people. Decentralized exchange is future!!

We have plans and some cool ideas but first things first.
We need to prove ourselves releasing some of the tech we first promised.
This was planned to happen this week.
Ironic!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Hey guys coming here to show my support for the team as i have been following the development for a long time and is undeniable that a lot of work has been done and is being done to improve the wallet and to release the new features. Im sure that Kore will be on many more exchanges and decentralized exchanges too and as an investor im seeing a very good oportunity here and once the browser and the communications app is released kore will be a nice privacy package
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
Yes, They can revise their plan of delisting. We, However have to transition from centralized exchanges to a decentralized ones. Centralized exchanges can do whatever they want, like delisting whenever or whatever coin they want. AtomicDEX is what will change everything, We'll be able to swap between multiple chains directly with other people. Decentralized exchange is future!!
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
It is always safest to get files for updates from official website of KORE project. From the website, we can easily get official links to github or different version of KORE wallets. In addition, it should be better if users bookmark the website of KORE project for later use because it also will help them to avoid phising sites that try to clone KORE website.
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
If you get a message in bitcointalk or discord telling you you need to update your kore wallet USE THE GITHUB do NOT download anything people upload privately, there is someone targeting KORE Community members with viruses masquerading as KORE wallet updates. If you ever have any question as to if you need to update you can always post here or in our discord/telegram OR you can go to the official github and download the latest release/source code.

https://github.com/Kore-Core/KORE/releases

Stay safe,
Matrix
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

KORE no longer views Bittrex as a viable platform for KORE Projects.
Non KYC, Decentralized exchanges and ultimately cross chain transfers is where the future of truly free crypto is.
As Andreas Antonopoulos says:  It is time to: "EXIT"
Times are changing where no Privacy or Security related coin
on a centralized exchange will truly be secure nor private.
Among other things, an Exchange listing is on its way.
We are taking critical steps to protect your investment.

MikeMike
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Ⓚ KORE PROJECTS - S. Media Director Ⓚ

Yes.
KORE is in the process of an appeal.
They liked our tech to come out but as a Company, they have their protocols.
Personally in the case of KORE, they threw out the Baby with the bath water.

Regardless KORE will be listed on other exchanges soon with a least one with trading volume comparable to Bittrex.
Preferably with no KYC / (Know Your Customer).
Means that all you need to create an account on the Exchange is an email address.

"You will be able to access that and any future decentralized exchanges
through an in wallet Tor browser with OBFS4 EZ integrated.

This could be useful to people behind great firewalls.

Stay tuned for some announcements..."

Cool
Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

As you may be aware Bittrex has initiated the KORE delisting process.
We planned on KORE being listed on a few other exchanges but not under these circumstances.
Team members are in talks with various exchanges and any decent exchange is charging in the tens of thousands of dollars.
Example:   BinanceDEX  over 34,000 USD   and this is mid range costs...
The KORE Team has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on development and no matter what we start releasing the tech soon.

After the attacks on KORE first was building and training a new development team which we did.
You are starting to see the outcome of their hard work in the KORE wallet and KOREPoS.
Soon we will be releasing:
The KORE "Surf's Up!" in wallet Tor Browser.
An in wallet integrated OBFS4 EZ version simplifying the process to use OBFS4.
This will also be able to be used for the Browser.
A new JS wallet built by us from scratch which will open up many options for KORE.
KORE 2FA, a unique 2FA built by us.
These releases are in the next few weeks, starting this week.
It is sad they will be released under these circumstances.
In the coming 1/4 our first test release of the Communications platform.
The other option would be to wait to release the tech till after KORE is listed on at least 2 other exchanges.

We are asking for your support in donations to help get KORE listed on additional exchanges.
We appreciate your trust in us and your support!
 Smiley

Donation Addresses.

If you would like to donate using another crypto PM me.
We will return all donations if they are not used,
and post the transactions and arrangements of where they went, if used.

We feel your pain on the sudden drop in KORE price.
When people sell the price goes down.
Regardless, we will come through on our promises.

MikeMike and the KORE Team.

Hi MM,

Are they finally delisting KORE? Have you already talk with them?

I think you shouldn't stop releasing tech no matter what.
The more advanced the tech is, the easier is gonna be to get listed.

Rw
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

As you may be aware Bittrex has initiated the KORE delisting process.
We planned on KORE being listed on a few other exchanges but not under these circumstances.
Team members are in talks with various exchanges and any decent exchange is charging in the tens of thousands of dollars.
Example:   BinanceDEX  over 34,000 USD   and this is mid range costs...
The KORE Team has spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on development and no matter what we start releasing the tech soon.

After the attacks on KORE, the first step was building and training a new development team which we did.
You are starting to see the outcome of their hard work in the KORE wallet and KOREPoS.
Soon we will be releasing:
The KORE "Surf's Up!" in wallet Tor Browser.
An in wallet integrated OBFS4 EZ version simplifying the process to use OBFS4.
This will also be able to be used for the Browser.
A new JS wallet built by us from scratch which will open up many options for KORE.
KORE 2FA, a unique 2FA built by us.
These releases are in the next few weeks, starting this week.
It is sad they will be released under these circumstances.
In the coming 1/4 our first test release of the Communications platform.
The other option would be to wait to release the tech till after KORE is listed on at least 2 other exchanges.

We are asking for your support in donations to help get KORE listed on additional exchanges.
We appreciate your trust in us and your support!
 Smiley

Donation Addresses.

If you would like to donate using another crypto PM me.
We will return all donations if they are not used,
and post the transactions and arrangements of where they went, if used.

We feel your pain on the sudden drop in KORE price.
When people sell the price goes down.
Regardless, we will come through on our promises.

MikeMike and the KORE Team.

Pages:
Jump to: