Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]❁ KORE Tor Masternodes, Browser, VoIP, Aether OS, KOREPhone, KOREbay Funded - page 101. (Read 152390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
OP website link goes to ore.life where is kore.life?
Looks like we made a typo.
lol

MikeMike
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
OP website link goes to ore.life where is kore.life?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
For those who have a pi, or are just super security minded and would like to. Here's how to build your own TOR access point with just a little bit of code and a little extra hardware Smiley

https://pimylifeup.com/raspberry-pi-tor-access-point/

Matrix

How about a pi masternode?

Yes you can do this however, not recommended to run it on a home network.

Matrix

Has anybody ever said "pi tor masternode" before?

How about "pi masternode" (did DASH do this yet?)?

Did you just invent the world's first "tor masternode"?

I think we are the Worlds first to have Tor Masternodes,
 pi Tor masternodes as well.

EDIT:
Were we supposed to make some cool sounding name to these achievements
like we invented the wheel, with a road map and cool paint by numbers graphics?

MikeMike

uh, duh!

Of course you are supposed to "NAME" your "INVENTION"

You said it best when you said that "those round rollie thingies" were not adopted for YEARS before they changed their name from "round roll-y thing-ies" into the hot new "wheel" brand round rollers.

The "WHEEL" brand rollers were so popular that they became synonomous like Kleenex, or Jet Skis.

So, since I was the firt person ever to say the following 3 words consecutively:

pi tor masternode

therefore, I must be the most qualified person to name your new invention (which is of course, not as groundbreaking as the wheel or jetski, but well deserving of a unique name nonetheless).

Lucky for you, I have the perfect name for your unique invention that combines 3 of the most powerful forces of nature:

1. The Masternode - DASH demonstrated that these are very functinoal and effective for funding a whole community, and PIVX and many more soon followed (you included)

2. The rasberry pi = the essence of decentralization based on the high degree of low cost decentralization it provides a max limit for theorists to imagine what MAXIMUM DECENTRALIZATION might look like (a zillion cheap/low-cost computers in concert unstoppably where even the most proficcient wack-a-moler would go insane trying to shut them all down)

3. tor = that layered onion injecting another layer of obfuscation way past the tipping point of ever being able to predict with any relatively positive degree of certainty who, what, where, why, and of course how much is rocking on the Kore chain

So drum roll please.

With out further blabbering, I introduce to you.  The world's first, and only:

MASTER-PI-TOR!

1.masternode
2.pi
3.tor

CONGRATULATIONS !

I don't know what you have been smoking, but you should probably lay off it a little.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Where are we at on the coin exchange?(new Kore)  Has all that been completed? Not sure where it says the total coins as of today. Any thoughts on bitcoin and altcoins." after Nov. 16 "

The Bittrex swap has taken place, the new wallet has been released and Masternodes are up and running. You can google coin market cap and the first link will give you the details on all the alts and their coins in circulation. The anticipated reaction after (or shortly before) the Segwit2x fork is that alot of money that flowed into Bitcoin in anticipation of the "free money" will flow back into Fiat or the alts. This is still speculation though based on previous events and may not happen this time around because of all the controversy around Segwit2x.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Watch this...If you can...

"Join The Dots: Data WTF?"
"tech elites and financial technology companies in order to make assessments of us. Is all data credit data?"

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Where are we at on the coin exchange?(new Kore)  Has all that been completed? Not sure where it says the total coins as of today. Any thoughts on bitcoin and altcoins." after Nov. 16 "
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Hey I followed the masternode instructions, but realized I sent 508 instead of 500 to the new receiving address I made. However when I tried sending again it says insufficient funds, even for 1 kore. Asked about this on telegram and discord but no responses except matryx said I was staking but I made sure that I am not staking.

Did my kore get stolen or something? Know you guys are busy but now worrying about it for couple days...

No worries your kore did not magically get stolen and if it is staking you will not have sufficient coin
or if the previous transaction was not confirmed it will give you the same notice.
Your KORE will automatically stake if you have not encrypted your wallet.

We have been working near 72 hours straight getting ready for the Brazil Bitcoin Conference.
you have not ever ran one before it is a tremendous amount of work and we
are very pleased with the results to far.
KORE was the only crypto there besides Bitcoin and our booth was very busy
to the point we could hardly get any pictures or video.

Im sure in the next two days once we recover you will get some help with your Masternode
or those from the KORE Community that have a high level of tech knowledge on them could help you.

MikeMike

Thanks for the comment, think it's working now. Encrypted it & created new masternode.conf file so either one worked. Great job on the conference, the pictures look really great, lot of interest in Kore which is awesome.
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

Will be throwing up some preliminary pictures from the Brazil Conference.
MX says lots of people telling us we are "doing it right".

Interview by a Brazil Bitcoin news outfit...

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
For those who have a pi, or are just super security minded and would like to. Here's how to build your own TOR access point with just a little bit of code and a little extra hardware Smiley

Matrix

Matrix

Has anybody ever said "pi tor masternode" before?

How about "pi masternode" (did DASH do this yet?)?

Did you just invent the world's first "tor masternode"?

I think we are the Worlds first to have Tor Masternodes,
 pi Tor masternodes as well.

EDIT:
Were we supposed to make some cool sounding name to these achievements
like we invented the wheel, with a road map and cool paint by numbers graphics?

MikeMike
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Hey I followed the masternode instructions, but realized I sent 508 instead of 500 to the new receiving address I made. However when I tried sending again it says insufficient funds, even for 1 kore. Asked about this on telegram and discord but no responses except matryx said I was staking but I made sure that I am not staking.

Did my kore get stolen or something? Know you guys are busy but now worrying about it for couple days...

No worries your kore did not magically get stolen and if it is staking you will not have sufficient coin
or if the previous transaction was not confirmed it will give you the same notice.
Your KORE will automatically stake if you have not encrypted your wallet.

We have been working near 72 hours straight getting ready for the Brazil Bitcoin Conference.
you have not ever ran one before it is a tremendous amount of work and we
are very pleased with the results to far.
KORE was the only crypto there besides Bitcoin and our booth was very busy
to the point we could hardly get any pictures or video.

Im sure in the next two days once we recover you will get some help with your Masternode
or those from the KORE Community that have a high level of tech knowledge on them could help you.

MikeMike
Activity: 81

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
wow, kore is still alive, and even thriving Shocked
i'll go update the wallet. maybe I'm already a millionaire Roll Eyes

Welcome back.
 Smiley
Please stake coins to support the KORE Ecosystems
and masternodes.
All I ask is if you have a huge bag of coins is to be considerate
of the Community and future of KORE by trickle selling rather than dumping.
Here is a video on the Swap instructions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Uv_v9AckA&t=34s

MikeMike
Activity: 80
wow, kore is still alive, and even thriving Shocked
i'll go update the wallet. maybe I'm already a millionaire Roll Eyes
legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
KORE has one of the most most eye catching awesome booths at the Brazil Conference!
Here is a pic of the Booth being set up...

This is the first Brazil professional Bitcoin Conference hosted at a Conference Center.
KORE is dipping its feet in the water in South America just as it will in Every Continent.
We have some awesome refreshments, cool surfboard keychains with the KORE logo on them,
boxes of T-shirts and hats and an awesome Brochure. There will be a large 40+ screen monitor looping KORE videos,
the BTC ATM we are trying out and giving away some KORE to those at the Conference.

MikeMike

https://eventos.startse.com.br/bitcoin/
https://news.bitcoin.com/brazils-largest-brokerage-creates-xp-bitcoin/

legendary
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

To the Community:

"This message is from the KORE Team,
If you are having difficulty with your balances not showing correctly Bittrex is not cause, it is on the wallet end.
Please follow the below link to a guide provided by us/the KORE Team that will walk you through a process
to correct your balances whenever this issue arises which we are in the process of fixing.
Thank you for your patience. The block explorers should be up soon.

MikeMike"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23916376
Activity: 330
Merit: 130
Ⓚ Kore Application Developer Ⓚ
The End All Be All to Kore Fixes

Windows Fix:
Shut Down Kore:

Open your File Explorer and there will be a bar with your current folder at the top. Click on it and it should turn blue and give the root route to your current folder. Paste the following location as is and hit return to go directly to your Kore folder
Code:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Kore
(alternativly you can open File Explorer and click on the menu tab "view" and select "Hidden items" then navigate to the above directory)
Delete all files and folders but kore.conf, wallet.dat, /Onion, /Tor

&&&IF you don't understand this part I give another way of how to do this below, right above linux fix&&&
Open a Command Prompt instance and navigate to the directory with kore.exe
e.g. if kore is in your downloads folder and inside another folder named kore you would type
Code:
cd Downloads/kore

Once you are inside your kore folder insert the following command.
Code:
Kore.exe -zapwallettxes -reindex

&&&&&&
If you didn't understand how to navigate to your kore folder through command line another way to do this is to open your kore folder in File Explorer and then Shift+Right_Click anywhere in the folder and select "open cmd window here"

Linux Fix:

Shut down Kore:
(If using daemon use kore-cli stop)

Getting Ready:
Open a terminal

If Daemon paste the following command, if not continue to remove chain:
Code:
ps aux|grep [k]ored
Hit return, if there is no output kore has shut down completely and you can move to the next step, if there is please wait for kore to shut down completely

Remove Chain:
In terminal paste the following command and hit return.
Code:
rm -r ~/.kore/chainstate ~/.kore/blocks ~/.kore/backups

Remove non critical files
In terminal paste the following commands and hit return.
Code:
cd ~/.kore
Code:
rm banlist.dat budget.dat db.log debug.log fee_estimates.dat kored.pid mncache.dat mnpayments.dat peers.dat

Start Kore Back Up
Code:
kore-qt -zapwallettxes -reindex
(or if daemon kored -zapwallettxes -reindex)
Reposting for easy access. also if you are running windows i have made a simple application for you guys to automate this process.
https://www.kore.life/Downloads/KoreEABAFix.exe

To the Community:

"This message is from the KORE Team,
IF you are having difficulty with your balances not showing correctly Bittrex is not cause, it is on the wallet end.
Please follow the below link to a guide provided by us/the KORE Team that will walk you through a process
to correct your balances whenever this issue arises which we are in the process of fixing.
Thank you for your patience. The block explorers should be up soon.

MikeMike"

Matrix

Matrix

Matrix

Matrix
Pages:
Jump to: