Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 36. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
please help, i updated to new wallet version, use node on OP, clear everything except conf and wallet.dat, repair wallet, and my wallet stuck at block 3917,  Huh

Please try restart your computer/wallet and make sure that your .conf only has what is listed in the main OP. If there is still any issues please pm us or contact us on IRC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
please help, i updated to new wallet version, use node on OP, clear everything except conf and wallet.dat, repair wallet, and my wallet stuck at block 3917,  Huh
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Half Asian, Half Crypto
Where is KoreCoin.conf on Mac?  Has anyone got this wallet to work on a Mac?

Hi thectspot

Mac uses the same .conf as windows/Linux but unfortunately we are still waiting on the mac wallet V1.2 to be compiled.

Also we a have contacted/sent out most compensations now we have roughly 30 more pms to reply to so if you are still waiting please be patient we will get to you shortly!

On a better note less than 24 hours and already pushing 70+ BTC volume!

I compiled the v1.2 source on Mac myself.  The wallet always gets stuck on block 3998 no matter what I do.  Are you saying that further tweaks need to be made to the source to make it work on a Mac?

Hi cecilbdemented,

Have you tried leaving it open to sync, or restart your computer/wallet after you have updated?

We have not heard of anyone else having this problem as we unfortunatly haven't got the mac wallet compiled as of yet so please let us know.

It was my fault, I forgot to update my conf file.  Wallet is working fine.  Thanks!

Are the steps hard on Mac? (Noob coder asking)
Dev,

I am requesting for the payout from YOUR OFFICIAL POOL, which got stuck in the unconfirmed status. I have already sent you my user ID and wallet address long time back, you could at least send a reply just for courtesy. I want my payout ASAP, so that I can dump it on bittrex and recover at least a fraction of my investment while the price is still good.

Never gonna happen.  This coin is dead and unrecoverable.  

I have received all my pending payouts from the official pool. Dev was so helpful at the irc. I apologize for being such an impatient jerk Smiley.

No problem shkbits,

It is understandable but we are trying our best and fastest to get it all out for everyone. So everyone please try be patient we understand that you are frustrated but we have not forgotten about you all!
Activity: 295
Dev,

I am requesting for the payout from YOUR OFFICIAL POOL, which got stuck in the unconfirmed status. I have already sent you my user ID and wallet address long time back, you could at least send a reply just for courtesy. I want my payout ASAP, so that I can dump it on bittrex and recover at least a fraction of my investment while the price is still good.

Never gonna happen.  This coin is dead and unrecoverable. 

I have received all my pending payouts from the official pool. Dev was so helpful at the irc. I apologize for being such an impatient jerk Smiley.
Activity: 31
KoreCoin i pm'd you all info for information site"updated"
Activity: 383
Where is KoreCoin.conf on Mac?  Has anyone got this wallet to work on a Mac?

Hi thectspot

Mac uses the same .conf as windows/Linux but unfortunately we are still waiting on the mac wallet V1.2 to be compiled.

Also we a have contacted/sent out most compensations now we have roughly 30 more pms to reply to so if you are still waiting please be patient we will get to you shortly!

I compiled the v1.2 source on Mac myself.  The wallet always gets stuck on block 3998 no matter what I do.  Are you saying that further tweaks need to be made to the source to make it work on a Mac?

Hi cecilbdemented,

Have you tried leaving it open to sync, or restart your computer/wallet after you have updated?

We have not heard of anyone else having this problem as we unfortunatly haven't got the mac wallet compiled as of yet so please let us know.

It was my fault, I forgot to update my conf file.  Wallet is working fine.  Thanks!

Hi thectspot

I compiled the v1.2 source on Mac myself.  The wallet always gets stuck on block 3998 no matter what I do.  Are you saying that further tweaks need to be made to the source to make it work on a Mac?

Hi cecilbdemented,

Activity: 383

Hi thectspot

Activity: 295

Hi thectspot

Dev is active on the irc, I have got some update. Thank you Smiley.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
KORE is just crazy 73 BTC volume less than 24hours. The coin going to be very popular. Buying popcorn...
Half Asian, Half Crypto

Hi thectspot

Not looking for compensation....things happen, hope to see it posted soon.  Now if my coins are gone that is a different story lol.

Hi thectspot

Activity: 686
wow im already staking in 2hours il get it awesome
kore coin dev, when can we get some info on your anonymous function
Half Asian, Half Crypto
if anyone wondering how many coins are in circulation its exactly 1248659.965089

be more specific, total POW coin 1.2millions, total POS coins 12million, 10% per year

the exact number of coins in circulation now are 1,248,659.965089

and pow is finished.

the amount of coins will grow by less that 10% per year
also it will be less than 10% per year because not everyone stakes.

this coin will pass 100k satoshi easily

agree this is very undervalued
if anyone wondering how many coins are in circulation its exactly 1248659.965089

be more specific, total POW coin 1.2millions, total POS coins 12million, 10% per year
Half Asian, Half Crypto
I compiled the source for v1.2 on my Mac and it always gets stuck on block 3998.  Sorry I ever mined this.

Anyone have instructions how to compile coin from scratch on Mac. I have wallet.dat file with coins but no wallet that works to attach it to....and no I will not send my wallet file to you lol.
Activity: 322
a lot of ppl are jumpin on this now wow.
Pages:
Jump to: