Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 33. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hey dev,

if you want this coin to live just hold off on the "whitepaper".

Implement the anon function, test it properly and then release it.
What?I'm waiting for a long time, but Dev has not announced.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hey dev,

if you want this coin to live just hold off on the "whitepaper".

Implement the anon function, test it properly and then release it.
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I don't trade much any more but yesterday I bought 771 KORE and they gone up this is so cool! Smiley..
Activity: 838
So did the dev increase the POS %?
Activity: 686
Looking forward to whitepaper, when it'll be punlished?

today,
WTF, I can't update the wallet, scam?
make sure you add the .conf file to your /KoreCoin folder. info in the op
Activity: 742
WTF, I can't update the wallet, scam?
Activity: 742
Looking forward to whitepaper, when it'll be punlished?
Sounds like a solid DEV, let's hope the white paper and anon function are good, then this coin could do really well, a few million market cap easy.
yep we are on the path to 100k sats
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Sounds like a solid DEV, let's hope the white paper and anon function are good, then this coin could do really well, a few million market cap easy.
guys i have a dumb question too ask. i just transferred some coins from wallet back to exchange, and a message showed up a fee to supports nodes. now if im not mistaken are these the nodes to enable anonymous transactions to work. if so, then doesn't that mean dev is already working on the anon function like he said

if so this could be huge as soon as we get more details when whitepaper is released
it could be, im guessing we are going to have a mixer.

he did say truly anonymous, so i think maybe something more, atleast this coin is looking legit. dev repaying miners for lost coins and now the node. this is defo a buy

once we get more details, this could easily surpass crypt, volume is already high, imagine when whitepaper comes out
yea from day 1 he was compensating those who lost coins in pow forks

plus he was online in IRC, all the time helping out, previous posts show this those that doubted have now come to like the dev. hold
guys i have a dumb question too ask. i just transferred some coins from wallet back to exchange, and a message showed up a fee to supports nodes. now if im not mistaken are these the nodes to enable anonymous transactions to work. if so, then doesn't that mean dev is already working on the anon function like he said

if so this could be huge as soon as we get more details when whitepaper is released

he did say truly anonymous, so i think maybe something more, atleast this coin is looking legit. dev repaying miners for lost coins and now the node. this is defo a buy

once we get more details, this could easily surpass crypt, volume is already high, imagine when whitepaper comes out
yea from day 1 he was compensating those who lost coins in pow forks

this coin fork so much because of the pos , that was enabled with the pow?

Yes that is correct Amph hence we had to make the quick decision to cut pow short and up Block Reward to save Kore.

It is not what we had planned but we needed a solution fast before miners wasted too much monry/resources.
You didn't answer me in PM. Why?

dude he was on IRC yesterday, read his message he has alot of people messaging him, he will get back to you. when he is online chat to him on IRC
Activity: 728
this coin fork so much because of the pos , that was enabled with the pow?

Yes that is correct Amph hence we had to make the quick decision to cut pow short and up Block Reward to save Kore.

It is not what we had planned but we needed a solution fast before miners wasted too much monry/resources.
You didn't answer me in PM. Why?
Where is KoreCoin.conf on Mac?  Has anyone got this wallet to work on a Mac?

Hi thectspot

Mac uses the same .conf as windows/Linux but unfortunately we are still waiting on the mac wallet V1.2 to be compiled.

Also we a have contacted/sent out most compensations now we have roughly 30 more pms to reply to so if you are still waiting please be patient we will get to you shortly!

On a better note less than 24 hours and already pushing 70+ BTC volume!

Not looking for compensation....things happen, hope to see it posted soon.  Now if my coins are gone that is a different story lol.

agreed, over 24hours, no reply to my IRC message, or PM message. I dont want compensation, I want the coins that I mined that I have a wallet.dat for. This should not be hard.

well if you see dev hasn't been online, when he is later tonight, you can ask him. doesn't make sense him paying others and leaving some behind. be patient
Activity: 530
Where is KoreCoin.conf on Mac?  Has anyone got this wallet to work on a Mac?

Hi thectspot

Mac uses the same .conf as windows/Linux but unfortunately we are still waiting on the mac wallet V1.2 to be compiled.

Also we a have contacted/sent out most compensations now we have roughly 30 more pms to reply to so if you are still waiting please be patient we will get to you shortly!

On a better note less than 24 hours and already pushing 70+ BTC volume!

Not looking for compensation....things happen, hope to see it posted soon.  Now if my coins are gone that is a different story lol.

agreed, over 24hours, no reply to my IRC message, or PM message. I dont want compensation, I want the coins that I mined that I have a wallet.dat for. This should not be hard.
Pages:
Jump to: