Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KoreCoin [X13][PoS] | V1.2 - UPDATE | Anonymous going live 27th June - page 32. (Read 77550 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
We are sorry for the delays, we received 100+ pms and messages in the last 24 hours, with a rather big amount trying to falsify claims which just delay the real claims even further.

We would like to say that this isn't a free hand out and if you are claiming please don't waste our time if you are just trying to get free Kore as we do investigate to make sure.

Also more information coming out shortly we are sorry things have been pushed back a bit but we are trying to Make things right an secure for the miners who are the backbone of Kore.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
thats no problem, i will wait no problem about that...just curious if he will pay that amount... this would prove a lot about dev..

he has paid others so he will as long people are telling the truth, lying about how much people have mined would only cause delay and no payment, i don't know how many coins he has or how many need to be given, so im sure he will do what he can, if some people cannot be paid, then dev will let them know and things would just have to move on. you can see from the pre-mine address payments have been sent, which was meant to be for the development of the coin, which already says alot about the dev

i m ight not be super literate on the subject but orphaned blocks mean someone got them (maybe dev) just not u so the coins ARE out there right ?  so maybe we get our coins if dev is true to his word anyway i am legit dev can go to ipominer.com ask the operater if user SPAYSE lost a bunch of coins when the coin went bust he will see i am out of pocket and very sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
thats no problem, i will wait no problem about that...just curious if he will pay that amount... this would prove a lot about dev..

he has paid others so he will as long people are telling the truth, lying about how much people have mined would only cause delay and no payment, i don't know how many coins he has or how many need to be given, so im sure he will do what he can, if some people cannot be paid, then dev will let them know and things would just have to move on. you can see from the pre-mine address payments have been sent, which was meant to be for the development of the coin, which already says alot about the dev
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
dev online now, you gotta understand many people will falsely claim coins, so dev needs to be sure they are telling truth

as the coin gets more popular, i wouldn't be surprised more people popping out saying i had this much, i had this trying to get free coins
Activity: 210
I PMed Dev for my compensation on mining on IPOMiner for nothing... had over 10k last time i saw my account balance...

I'm wondering if i will get any compensation for this...
see the thread others been paid, when he is online, he is on irc soon after
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry

dude, the dev has paid other miners,
really? well, it's nice
i havn't withdrawn my coins mined in first hours of this coin on sunday: about 10 kore from https://kore.suprnova.cc and something from http://kore.0feepool.com.. now one of those pools is down and another in maintenance mode...

if the dev is paying to the miners who have lost their coins, here's my address KJn7GB65jmDiauxxJPPtHf4QmXHLRphfae thanks in advance
no, i wait my coins two day
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry

really? well, it's nice
i havn't withdrawn my coins mined in first hours of this coin on sunday: about 10 kore from https://kore.suprnova.cc and something from http://kore.0feepool.com.. now one of those pools is down and another in maintenance mode...

if the dev is paying to the miners who have lost their coins, here's my address KJn7GB65jmDiauxxJPPtHf4QmXHLRphfae thanks in advance

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry

Maybe he is making a new coin already
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
So where is the dev? Im still stuck with a fork that cost me .05 in rental fees plus my own wasted hash  Angry
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
stuck at 2183 blocks remaining now... eek Sad

KoreCoin.conf

addnode=162.243.172.138
addnode=162.252.52.144
addnode=192.99.166.203

Check firewall has not blocked wallet. Add exception for cloakcoin-qt.exe (Windows)

read through thread, many have solved the issue, something to do with .conf file
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hey dev,

if you want this coin to live just hold off on the "whitepaper".

Implement the anon function, test it properly and then release it.
What?I'm waiting for a long time, but Dev has not announced.

1 Day you called a "Long Time". LOL

people don't like to have dozens of coins around, they dump asap, waiting even one day is a long time for them

yes dev has said today and that is according to his time zone, the day ain't exactly over so i don't know why people are saying long time. its just impatient investors. if you can't wait simply sell. even if the dev is late i don't care its worth the wait here, after seeing how crypt rose.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hey dev,

people don't like to have dozens of coins around, they dump asap, waiting even one day is a long time for them
Activity: 561
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

Greetings

As it seems there is a growing trend in the altcoin world.

The lastest trend is privacy & anon innovation. (DRK, XC, CRYPT)

With any opportunity early adopters are always handsomely rewarded for their vision.

"Bigger the risk taker, Greater the rewards"

With much anticipation of the Dev releasing the whitepaper & implentmenting anon features
The ever changing altcoin world has its eyes on this one.

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

Hey dev,

dev needs to be online to announce, he has clearly said his priority is too compensate all miners before,  release of whitepaper. he will release it today when he is online later, all coins release a white paper, before they actually, release the anon function. as far as it goes,whether dev will deliver, him giving miners coin back says it all. he is committed. sit back and watch us grow. remember dev has already said he has been working on anonymous function before launch,

i was withdrawing funds from wallet, when a message showed up a fee goes towards supporting nodes. if im right nodes are used for mixing right. if so then dev is true to what he said. be patient and reap the rewards
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Hey dev,

Pages:
Jump to: