Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 52. (Read 123804 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Some people were laughing at Auroracoin.. wise people mined it.. and now it's on 4th place on coinmarketcap.com

Some people also don't believe in Ekrona

But wise people just mine it.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
can someone open there wallets so we can sync ours
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
This coin will be easily valued at 0.0001 BTC as a floor level.

Moreover we can use AUR succes to get more people to mine eKrona.
But we must have investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
This coin will be easily valued at 0.0001 BTC as a floor level.

Moreover we can use AUR succes to get more people to mine eKrona.
WTB Ekrona

I have about 0.5 btc to spend. Please consider prices on allcoin before making a serious offer.

Guy i think better will be when you buy on allcoin
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
WTB Ekrona

I have about 0.5 btc to spend. Please consider prices on allcoin before making a serious offer.

Activity: 19
I hate to be negative, but the sellorder of 14000 isn´t big at all. There is an anonymous user at forkpool who is mining more than 5000 Ekrona a day and he has been doing it for a long time. He/she probably has hundreds of thousands of Ekrona and thats is why I´m talking about expanding the market. There is a great risk he/she might dump the market completely if there aren´t enough buyers. What do you think will happen?

I just bought 1000 votes:)
Someone was playing with us with that big sell order  Wink
Activity: 70
So the secret investors are lazycoin who are going to add it to their exchange and Piesel playing on pokerstars with a profile named eKrona Cheesy
Sure, but we need about 20000! votes for cryptorush and that is impossible without paying for votes.

But we can also wait a couple of days and check cryptorushs que and buy enough votes at a lower price when the topcoins have been added. Maybe we will only need 5000-10000 votes at, who knows. In that case it would definitely be worth it.

For me i dont think so, i have only about 4700KRN. But i will buy some votes in near future.
Sure, but we need about 20000! votes for cryptorush and that is impossible without paying for votes.

But we can also wait a couple of days and check cryptorushs que and buy enough votes at a lower price when the topcoins have been added. Maybe we will only need 5000-10000 votes at, who knows. In that case it would definitely be worth it.
If your investors are ready to invest a little bitcoin in Ekrona I would suggest paying 0.25 BTC to Cryptorush for adding the coin. 0.25 BTC would make Ekrona number one on their list of coins not yet listed. Even 0.2 BTC might actually do it.

Many thanks for your work.

I have better idea: wait for lazycoin exchange and then invest some BTC on KRN market.

Yes Lazycoins will be a big thing for eKrona and eKrona ia first coin that was accepted to that exchange.
I don´t see why that would be a better idea. buying ekrona for 0.2 BTC won´t do much difference to the price, you need much more. Adding to cryptorush on the other hand would:
- let more people notice the coin
- reach out to a lot of possible buyers who might repay the 0.2 invested or even more by buying ekrona
- probably make it easier to add the coin to more exchanges in the future

cryptorush is a large exchange, Lazycoin has not even started yet and we don´t know if it will be full of bugs or crash when it launches. We need to get Ekrona going before people start considering it dead since nobody is selling or buying on Allcoin.

Maybe you're right but lazycoin well promoted.
So vote on cryptorush guys.
I don´t see why that would be a better idea. buying ekrona for 0.2 BTC won´t do much difference to the price, you need much more. Adding to cryptorush on the other hand would:
- let more people notice the coin
- reach out to a lot of possible buyers who might repay the 0.2 invested or even more by buying ekrona
- probably make it easier to add the coin to more exchanges in the future

cryptorush is a large exchange, Lazycoin has not even started yet and we don´t know if it will be full of bugs or crash when it launches. We need to get Ekrona going before people start considering it dead since nobody is selling or buying on Allcoin.
If your investors are ready to invest a little bitcoin in Ekrona I would suggest paying 0.25 BTC to Cryptorush for adding the coin. 0.25 BTC would make Ekrona number one on their list of coins not yet listed. Even 0.2 BTC might actually do it.

I have better idea: wait for lazycoin exchange and then invest some BTC on KRN market.

So what's the super secret, why are the investors so interested in this coin? Why can't they step forward to promote the coin? I'm mining like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygBP7MtT3Ac
Pages:
Jump to: