Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 50. (Read 123804 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
yea ill be mining it like crazy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
how much did you buy and what you pay for it? im knew to this coin but thanks for the buying the votes!

I was able to snag up some of the lower sell orders, but everything still higher now, but compared to AUR coin, this coin still is very unknown. Yes, we do need to get the developer working with us here, this coins mining is growing fast too, everytime i keep looking it's going up and same with diff.

The country or regional coins seem to be what's working after auroracoin launched, and this coin was around same time, just never got the press. It's NO PREMINE, and fair for everyone.

Think this could be very big soon, i'm stocking up.
how much did you buy and what you pay for it? im knew to this coin but thanks for the buying the votes!
Activity: 560
Gotta start updating this coin. Dev, consider implementing KGW?  Maybe even PoS?
me and 2 other peeps will be mining this coin for the next week+ lets get this going.. this coin is a diamond in the rough

Absolutely, just found this coin other day myself and was blow away, bought as much as i could afford and bought a few votes, but outta BTC now. Mintpal, cryptorush, and we should try to get this coin added to coinpayments.

Dang, difficultity and network hash is already up again.

me and 2 other peeps will be mining this coin for the next week+ lets get this going.. this coin is a diamond in the rough
who is the dev? im voting everywhere i can.. if i had the btc i would buy votes but currently dont Sad..
what is considered cheap?

what you estimate this coin going up to? is this coin like aurora coin?

I'd consider 0.00009999 to be pretty good considering the coin payout is not very much per hour, even though difficulty is low. You can get 1000 for about .01 BTC right now. The cheaper ones got bought up.

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/krn_btc
what is considered cheap?

what you estimate this coin going up to? is this coin like aurora coin?
Cheap Ekrona KRN is getting bought up, looks like we are going up from here, and moving up on cryptorush voting too. Very exciting, networks hash 125 MH/s now, up a lot more from past few days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
I know the voices in my head aren't real.
it adds some funky paths I don't have on Linux
Code:
-L/usr/lib64 -lrt -LC:\deps\boost_1_53_0\stage\lib -LC:\deps\db-4.8.30.NC\build_unix -LC:\deps\openssl-1.0.1e -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_filesystem-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_program_options-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lboost_thread-mgw46-mt-sd-1_53 -lQtGui -lQtCore -lpthread 
it links OK when I remove mgw46* stuffs
Activity: 374
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
PoSToken
Can we get an official IRC chat channel for this coin, and added to the OP? So much potential for this coin, we need a chatroom.
Coin hash is going up, so are buy orders for this coin on the exchange. It seems this hidden gem is starting to become discovered. Mining this coin full force since difficulty is starting to rise, but still very low.
Pages:
Jump to: