Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 61. (Read 149437 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Go to command prompt

cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Kryptohash Core 64-bit

enter

kryptohash-qt.exe --reindex

enter

Awesome. Thanks it's resyncing.

Give me your address and I'll send you some coins.

No need.  Glad you got it working.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Can I just delete the block chain and redownload it?

I have tried the command prompt numerous times with no success.

you might want to add a -printtoconsole to see what it's doing, it takes around 5 minutes. After it updates the whole blockchain you can stop it and restart the gui wallet.

There was one wallet that had corrupted blockchain after reindex but it was empty so i just wiped the directory and re-downloaded it. Not sure how to work that out if you have some coins in the wallet  Shocked

I just don't know what I am doing to be honest. I created a short cut to the desktop just to try something else.

i have my command prompt set to open at     C:\users\intel\desktop>   then when I type the kryptohash-qt.exe --reindex I get 'kryptohash-qt.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I would get that message also when I tried running it to my program files x86 folder or it would say that the file was not found.

Go to command prompt

enter

enter

Awesome. Thanks it's resyncing.

Give me your address and I'll send you some coins.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11
when building the wallet i get this warnings? ignore?

./autogen.sh
configure.ac:124: installing 'src/build-aux/compile'
configure.ac:12: installing 'src/build-aux/config.guess'
configure.ac:12: installing 'src/build-aux/config.sub'
configure.ac:37: installing 'src/build-aux/install-sh'
configure.ac:37: installing 'src/build-aux/missing'
configure.ac:700: warning: 'INCLUDES' is the old name for 'AM_CPPFLAGS' (or '*_CPPFLAGS')
configure.ac:700: warning: 'INCLUDES' is the old name for 'AM_CPPFLAGS' (or '*_CPPFLAGS')
src/Makefile.am: installing 'src/build-aux/depcomp'
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

you might want to add a -printtoconsole to see what it's doing, it takes around 5 minutes. After it updates the whole blockchain you can stop it and restart the gui wallet.

There was one wallet that had corrupted blockchain after reindex but it was empty so i just wiped the directory and re-downloaded it. Not sure how to work that out if you have some coins in the wallet  Shocked

I just don't know what I am doing to be honest. I created a short cut to the desktop just to try something else.

i have my command prompt set to open at     C:\users\intel\desktop>   then when I type the kryptohash-qt.exe --reindex I get 'kryptohash-qt.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

I would get that message also when I tried running it to my program files x86 folder or it would say that the file was not found.

Go to command prompt

enter

enter
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1050
New Wallet version 0.3.5 MANDATORY UPGRADE

https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.3.5

VERY IMPORTANT

1) Backup your wallet.dat file.  
2) Execute kryptohashd or kryptohash-qt with the --reindex  parameter for ONE TIME to allow the wallet to fork correctly at block 5098.

Do we just type the --reindex in the wallet debug window?

No, you need to open a command prompt, find the executable and run it with the parameter

dev ,its right ?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

legendary

legendary

VERY IMPORTANT

2) Execute kryptohashd or kryptohash-qt with the --reindex  parameter for ONE TIME to allow the wallet to fork correctly at block 5098.

No, you need to open a command prompt, find the executable and run it with the parameter

Like this   C:\programfiles(x86)\kryptohashcore64-bit\kryptohash-qt.exe --reindex

Thanks for the help

EDIT: I forgot the command to change the command prompt
Activity: 329
Merit: 250

VERY IMPORTANT

legendary

VERY IMPORTANT

2) Execute kryptohashd or kryptohash-qt with the --reindex  parameter for ONE TIME to allow the wallet to fork correctly at block 5098.

VERY IMPORTANT

2) Execute kryptohashd or kryptohash-qt with the --reindex  parameter for ONE TIME to allow the wallet to fork correctly at block 5098.

Activity: 350
Patience. We are almost there.  I need to mine few transactions to ensure the new fork is longest chain.  I don't want to risk yet another fork.

BTW, the diff at 5100 is now 16.7695

Take your time man, get it right, I know where you are in terms of coding...
Patience. We are almost there.  I need to mine few transactions to ensure the new fork is longest chain.  I don't want to risk yet another fork.

BTW, the diff at 5100 is now 16.7695
legendary
Still working on it.
now wallet 5015 block ? its right ? not sync behind 18 hours ?

Nothing can be determined is right until the next wallet release, it is stated in the FIRST POST of this thread that the hard fork will occur at 5098 and the more you pester him with questions, the longer it is going to take.  But that makes it OUR time you are burning...

oh, we wait next wallet release !now waiting
Activity: 350
Still working on it.

Nothing can be determined is right until the next wallet release, it is stated in the FIRST POST of this thread that the hard fork will occur at 5098 and the more you pester him with questions, the longer it is going to take.  But that makes it OUR time you are burning...
legendary
Still working on it.
legendary
I'm back home and working on the Fork.   Expect an update within the next 2 - 3 hours.
we waiting
I'm back home and working on the Fork.   Expect an update within the next 2 - 3 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: