Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 65. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Do you have any plan to develop this coin?

I am.  Current To Do list:

Fix cgminer-khc to allow mining with extra GPUs (currently working)
Setup a Pool that supports the 320bits hash
Wallet for Mac
Wallet for Android
Wallet for iPhone

Any bounty for the mac wallet? It's not easy to compile this one  Roll Eyes
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
why the wallet crashing all time?
Activity: 329
I did have the chance to test it using a Telsa K20x and I got around 75 Khs.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Just curious if anyone has been able to get a Nvidia card working with the miner?

I kinda like how it is set up to be only able to mine with 1 card also.
I hope everybody has upgraded their Kryptohash Wallet to version 0.3.3 by now.  

We are less than 1 hour away from the block 5000 mark.

Link
https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.3.3
Hi guys,

KHC market is now live at LazyCoins https://lazycoins.com/trade#khc-btc

Follow us on twitter for news and updates https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

Finally if there is a .png coin icon you'd like us to use can you please pm me a link to it

Thanks

Hi Chris,

FYI.  When I developed KHC, I removed 3 zeroes out of the COIN so:

1 KHC is equal to 100,000 Satoshis (or Kryptoha-toshis) as opposed to 1 BTC which is equal to 100,000,000 Satoshis

Also, KHC protocol has a flat fee of 0.5% of the total KHC amount to be sent, which is automatically paid to the miner that solves the block. The minimum fee is 5 satoshis  or 0.00005 KHC.  This means that people who send a total KHC amount that is less than 0.01 KHC (1 CENT), will pay 5 kryptoha-toshis no matter what.

I will send you a logo as soon as I can.
Thanks

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

KHC market is now live at LazyCoins https://lazycoins.com/trade#khc-btc

Follow us on twitter for news and updates https://twitter.com/LazyCoins

Finally if there is a .png coin icon you'd like us to use can you please pm me a link to it

Thanks
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Wallet for Mac
Wallet for Android
Wallet for iPhone

What time is the trading platform?

They are adding coins.. give them a shout
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=704759.new#new
Activity: 196

Wallet for Mac
Wallet for Android
Wallet for iPhone

What time is the trading platform?
With the new wallet 0.3.3 I get a lot of gpu throttling down due to the "Waiting for work from pool 0".

I did not notice that before.

And same as everyone else who has replied still get HW errors on any other cards that I try and mine. Even tried putting the wallet on another computer and solo into that with a different port and no go.

dev said something about this wallet not generating "dummy work" like bitcoin does. I think if there are no new transactions to put in a block, the whole network goes idle. Right now he seems to be generating a 0.0011 transfer every 1 minute and blocks are getting resolved in around 30 seconds, so miners go idle for the rest of the minute.

I guess setting a cron job sending a small transaction back and forth between 2 wallets will keep miners busy.

This is correct.  Bitcoin and other altcoins return "dummy" work when the MemPool is empty.  This keeps miners busy but, it is a waste of Electricity.  
When the Mempool is empty, Kryptohash wallet will return an empty block header for getwork and gettemplate . Run the getwork command from the debug console few times and you'll see.  Also, the cgminer-khc will drop this empty block and retry the getwork command 3 seconds later.

Right now, there aren't many transactions on the network.  I'm generating 1 TX every minute but because the Diff isn't increasing fast enough, they are getting solved in less than 20 seconds.  This should change after block 5000 where a new Diff algo will kick in and begin adjusting the Diff more aggressively.

Now, I've been playing with some cgminer settings.  It seems that because blocks are being solved too fast, reducing the 'expiry' from 30 seconds down to 10 seconds and also reducing the 'scan-time' from 30 seconds down to 15 seconds could help reduce the block Rejects.   But, this could change once the difficulty increases to the point where 1 block will be solved every 180 seconds which is the expected block time.

Wallet for Mac
Wallet for Android
Wallet for iPhone

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hm i followed the guide, but miner still says that url is wrong or pool is down -.-

i changed the config to the info on the opp, also my .bat file is changed to that info..

What can it be i do wrong ? ( i opened the port on the router ( u never know .. ) and i disable the firewall for a few min to test )
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
With the new wallet 0.3.3 I get a lot of gpu throttling down due to the "Waiting for work from pool 0".

And same as everyone else who has replied still get HW errors on any other cards that I try and mine. Even tried putting the wallet on another computer and solo into that with a different port and no go.

dev said something about this wallet not generating "dummy work" like bitcoin does. I think if there are no new transactions to put in a block, the whole network goes idle. Right now he seems to be generating a 0.0011 transfer every 1 minute and blocks are getting resolved in around 30 seconds, so miners go idle for the rest of the minute.

I guess setting a cron job sending a small transaction back and forth between 2 wallets will keep miners busy.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

I had a few slowdown errors with the previous wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
i'm working on a python module for this coin but i'm having difficulties getting the hashing itself done, it is no longer doublesha rather its single keccak when I look at the hashblock.cpp - if someone else has got it running or want to cooperate, feel free to contact me.
Activity: 196
Activity: 392
3*270x+3*280x solo for half an hour without luck,no block found.I noticed the cards stop and resume mining quite often. Is 3 minute block time too much?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 350
Wallet 0.3.3 has been released

https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.3.3

Everybody needs to upgrade their Wallet to version 0.3.3 before the block 5000 mark

On the HW errors for multi GPU rigs, it produces HW errors even if you use the "device" : "0", and "1" building separate conf files and running two sessions.  Maybe sph-sgminer? 
Pages:
Jump to: