Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 20. (Read 8674 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello team. How can you ensure that the content is unique and not duplicated from the previously published
Tracking who is the author of the content and save authorship will help the blockchain technology. In addition, it is convenient for crosspromotional engagements because these self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content.
Activity: 238
I see that you already offer your token from the exchange? What cryptocurrencies do you allow users to pay for the purchase?
copper member
Will you really become an international platform that will make Korean brands more accessible? Do you act as intermediaries or distributors?
The use of blockchain technologies that are implemented on the KStarCoin platform allows you to buy cosmetics easier and cheaper. One of the reasons for the high price of K-beauty products is the complicated distribution process. A blockchain platform will be the mediator of distribution and the middlemen will be gone. Therefore, the price for the distribution is almost zero. This is an innovative way to get rid of useless, pricey middlemen.
Activity: 220
Hello team. How can you ensure that the content is unique and not duplicated from the previously published
Activity: 58
Will you really become an international platform that will make Korean brands more accessible? Do you act as intermediaries or distributors?
copper member
You create a very unusual project with a lot of functions. How will the platform work? How can users start making money here?
KStarCoin ecosystem participants who create high-quality content (articles, videos, etc.), as well as facilitate the arrival of new users on the platform will be rewarded with loyalty tokens. After you can use your KStarCoins to get extra goods and services for yourself or participate in a charity gift collection for stars and another activity.
copper member
There are so many entertainment projects now. How do you want to attract users and investors so that the project does not get lost among others?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. Yes, our project is also related to entertainment, but due to the fact that more and more people are becoming fans of Korean culture, we are confident that we can successfully compete with other blockchain projects. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value. However, all of the profit generated by the content is currently kept by the SNS platforms. Using KStarCoin blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately give back value to our users.
Activity: 34
You create a very unusual project with a lot of functions. How will the platform work? How can users start making money here?
copper member
Hello. If now you use the ethereum blockchain to create and sell tokens, what payment system will be introduced on the platform?
The KStarcoin platform will use two types of token to work. You have already knows KSC. This is KStarCoin token thatw ill be used for purchasing exclusive goods or services. And the second type is KRCoin(KRC) is South Korea’s stable coin. Users will be awarded with both types of tokens for active actions on the platform.
copper member
Activity: 97
There are so many entertainment projects now. How do you want to attract users and investors so that the project does not get lost among others?
copper member
Hey. As a blogger, I was interested in your idea of monetizing content creation by users and fans. This is a promising idea. Do you single out any particular category that you will accept and pay for? Or any material which is interesting to users, can be useful?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
I figured out how to get a profit, but also an important question, did you think up a system that will ensure the protection of data and authorship?
Blockchain technology allows not only to make micropayments, but also to better regulate issues of authorship. The blockchain can introduce a level of transparency into the data space that is currently not available. Because the blockchain is a decentralized ledger that is immutable, transparent and easily auditable, it can enable users to have control over their data, including what data is being shared and who it is being sold to. Enabling users to regain control over their data also creates a new revenue-generating model that allows users to be directly compensated for the personal data that they choose to share.
copper member
Do you still offer coins to investors? I do not see the date of sale on the site? Are there any bonuses for customers and when can I get them?
Yes, the first round of sales is now over, but we will continue soon and you will be able to purchase tokens. Until the end of November, you can get 200 bonus tokens if you join the Airdrop program. This article helps you https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
Activity: 40
Hello. If now you use the ethereum blockchain to create and sell tokens, what payment system will be introduced on the platform?
Activity: 53
Hey. As a blogger, I was interested in your idea of monetizing content creation by users and fans. This is a promising idea. Do you single out any particular category that you will accept and pay for? Or any material which is interesting to users, can be useful?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
I figured out how to get a profit, but also an important question, did you think up a system that will ensure the protection of data and authorship?
brand new
Activity: 0
You have a very positive project, I think there will be many participants. I need advice, I just can not find your token on the Latoken. Conditions for participation have changed?
Activity: 62
Do you still offer coins to investors? I do not see the date of sale on the site? Are there any bonuses for customers and when can I get them?
copper member
copper member
The first round of sales ended November 9th. Soon we will announce the start date of the second round.
Join our social networks
https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
https://www.facebook.com/kstarcoinico
https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/
https://twitter.com/KStarCoin
brand new
Activity: 0
What companies have already expressed a desire to support the project? I think it would be beneficial for many to participate, but I would like specifics
Activity: 53
Pages:
Jump to: