Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 24. (Read 8647 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Your project looks attractive. But there are many similar features with other ICOs. How do you differ from those companies that also offer to reward users for creating content?
copper member
Activity: 154
Hi guys, I have fulfilled all the conditions of the airdrop, but my account has not yet been replenished with tokens. When will the distribution?
The distribution of tokens to users' wallets will begin 10 days after the end of the airdrop. The promotion will be active until November 30.
Activity: 112
Hi guys, I have fulfilled all the conditions of the airdrop, but my account has not yet been replenished with tokens. When will the distribution?
copper member
If you want to create a global platform for  Hallyu fans, do you plan to do it with support for multiple languages?
KStarCoin platform allows us to popularize Hallyu movement around the world. Probably, the platform will support several languages: Korean, English, maybe Japanese. Now it is difficult to say for sure. Stay tuned for news, we will update project information.
Activity: 252
If you want to create a global platform for  Hallyu fans, do you plan to do it with support for multiple languages?
copper member
Now you are selling coins on the Latoken exchange. As I understand it, you added them there after the end of the pre-sale. But in the future, are you planning to also add a token to other sites?
Yes, you correctly noted. Now we are working with the Latoken exchange. You can get an extra bonus if you participate in Airdrop. And. Of course, we plan on being listed in multiple exchanges.
copper member
This ICO project is really perspective but I am interested in how you plan to protect users' wallets from hacking? What does your platform offer?
KStarCoin team suggests using the minimum account blocking feature. For example, lets say a user had $3,000 worth of KSC and had set the minimum balance at $2,000. If the account were to be hacked, the hacker will only be able to withdraw $1,000 worth of KSC. It allow the user 12 hours to see that their account has been compromised and to take action.
copper member
Your project is well structured and I think is able to raise enough funds to launch the platform. But what role do blockchain technologies play here?
For each of KStarLive’s business models, there are needs for blockchain & decentralization technology to increase transparency, reach and provide solutions for K-Stars & consumers. Creating tokens based on blockchain technologies will simplify the payment system for users, make the purchase of tickets and Korean goods or services more accessible. In addition, our partners can take part in the development of the blockchain structure, which will facilitate the easy integration of new companies into the ecosystem.
Activity: 238
Now you are selling coins on the Latoken exchange. As I understand it, you added them there after the end of the pre-sale. But in the future, are you planning to also add a token to other sites?
copper member
I see the big advantages for users, but what about the big business? What conditions are you ready to offer to large investors?
Large investors can become partners of our project. In general, we offer a 15% bonus for all our investors. If you are ready to cooperate and want to discuss this topic, write us an email [email protected] 
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
This ICO project is really perspective but I am interested in how you plan to protect users' wallets from hacking? What does your platform offer?
copper member
Activity: 97
Your project is well structured and I think is able to raise enough funds to launch the platform. But what role do blockchain technologies play here?
Activity: 63
I see the big advantages for users, but what about the big business? What conditions are you ready to offer to large investors?
copper member
Nice and strong ICO. How many tokens can I get while converting ETH into coins?
Hello. Thank you for support. The past price of KSC token was $0.05 per coin and if you exchanged 1 ETH you could get 3000 KSC. Now the first stage of ico sale is finished. So, please wait until the start date of the second round of the sale is announced to find out the exact price of the token. Stay tuned!
copper member
Your project is able to inspire confidence and goals are quite noble - it is to compensate users for the love and creative works in the development of the community. Are there any criteria for the selection of participants? Maybe you limit the inhabitants of some countries, for example, the United States or China?
In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
Activity: 60
Nice and strong ICO. How many tokens can I get while converting ETH into coins?
Activity: 8
Your project is able to inspire confidence and goals are quite noble - it is to compensate users for the love and creative works in the development of the community. Are there any criteria for the selection of participants? Maybe you limit the inhabitants of some countries, for example, the United States or China?
copper member
Hello guys. Does this ICO offer some bonuses for investors? And what is the minimum of token one can invest in?
Of course, we offer users to participate in the Airdrop program and get 200 free tokens as a bonus. The second round of sales will begin soon and you can buy them immediately from the exchange. Come https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049 and register, bonuses can be received until November 30th.
copper member
Your roadmap shows that you will have up to 100 concerts and fan meetings a year. These are great expenses, is your platform able to cope with such a load?
We are confident that the platform's ecosystem will allow attracting large amounts of funds through crowdfunding, platform operation and partners, which will increase the number of events per year. We will establish a system for crowdfunding domestic and overseas K-pop performances with KStarCoin, and secure performances and profits by working with government agencies such as the Korea Tourism Organization, and domestic and foreign broadcasting companies.  Considering ticket sales of domestic and overseas performances, KStarCoin estimates transaction amounts and ticket sales would be $500,000 to $2M per performance, and KStarCoin transactions of $20M to $50M or more can be achieved with 10 to 50 concert crowdfunding and ticketing events per year.
Activity: 52
Hello guys. Does this ICO offer some bonuses for investors? And what is the minimum of token one can invest in?
Pages:
Jump to: