Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 23. (Read 8647 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
The perspective of the project is really good. How long will it take for the platform to become profitable?
Activity: 294
Will you create a wallet so that users can perform payment transactions immediately on the platform? I do not see this information in the white paper.
To manage the tokens that a user earns and pay for goods and services, he needs a wallet. So, the KStarCoin platform will have the function of a payment system.
What about the mobile version? Will it be released and for which systems?
copper member
Activity: 154
I think you will be able to attract good traffic from foreign users. Are there any restrictions, who can profit from their activities on the platform?
No, KStarCoin project is aimed at international distribution and attraction of new fans of the Hallyu wave, because there are no restrictions for users. You can see our concept in this video and see that the platform is publicly available https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yePtKPBBDzk.
copper member
Will you create a wallet so that users can perform payment transactions immediately on the platform? I do not see this information in the white paper.
To manage the tokens that a user earns and pay for goods and services, he needs a wallet. So, the KStarCoin platform will have the function of a payment system.
Activity: 196
I think you will be able to attract good traffic from foreign users. Are there any restrictions, who can profit from their activities on the platform?
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you have a video presentation of your concept? I think it would be more informative to show what benefits the project can bring.
Activity: 294
copper member
Your idea looks attractive, but will it be possible to get profit if you do not sell tokens for a long time? Some projects offer this
Of course, we plan to stimulate users of the platform with bonuses. For supporters and holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis.
copper member
Hey. Tell me, are there any bonuses on this project? Not enough information on the site
Yes, now users have access to the airdrop program. You can get 200 KSC tokens for your participation. This article describe the rule of participation https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049.
How long will the Airdrop campaign participants have to wait to get their bonuses?
Airdrop ends November 30. You can get tokens after 10 days.
copper member
What blockchain system have you chosen for the Kstarcoin? Will it be possible to mine your tokens?
First of all, KSTarCoin project is aimed at the Southeast Asian market market, as well as foreign. We do not create obstacles for users according to their type of residence. If your country does not impose legal restrictions on the use of cryptocurrency, then you can freely acquire KSC tokens and use them to pay for services and goods on the KStarCoin platform.
Activity: 7
Your idea looks attractive, but will it be possible to get profit if you do not sell tokens for a long time? Some projects offer this
copper member
Hey. Tell me, are there any bonuses on this project? Not enough information on the site
Yes, now users have access to the airdrop program. You can get 200 KSC tokens for your participation. This article describe the rule of participation https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049.
Activity: 74
What blockchain system have you chosen for the Kstarcoin? Will it be possible to mine your tokens?
copper member
The project creates a good impression. I think you can even increase the attractiveness of tourism in Korea.

Yes, you are absolutely right. We are confident that the creation of the platform will not only further increase the number of Hallyu fans, but will also contribute to the promotion of tourism in South Korea. We will establish a system for crowdfunding domestic and overseas K-pop performances with KStarCoin, and secure performances and profits by working with government agencies such as the Korea Tourism Organization, and domestic and foreign broadcasting companies.
Activity: 69
The project creates a good impression. I think you can even increase the attractiveness of tourism in Korea.
copper member
The perspective of the project is really good. How long will it take for the platform to become profitable?
We are confident in the successful promotion of the KStarCoin platform. Primarily because the fan base of KStarlive is growing rapidly. KStarlive projects to reach 30 million subscribers by December 2019 and 50 million followers by December 2021. Each of these people are potential users of the KStarCoin platform.
copper member
Your team looks professional. I think the project will succeed. What determines the amount of remuneration of the platform member?
If we talk in general, the reward system will take into account not only the type of material created, but also the size of the bonus depends on the number of votes of users who liked this content. Details how everything will work on KStarCoin platform, we will publish in the future.
copper member
Do you have a video presentation of your concept? I think it would be more informative to show what benefits the project can bring.
Of course. This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=yePtKPBBDzk presents the project in an understandable form and explains the idea of how Hallyu fans can receive bonuses when creating content and how these bonuses can be used.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Your team looks professional. I think the project will succeed. What determines the amount of remuneration of the platform member?
copper member
Your project looks attractive. But there are many similar features with other ICOs. How do you differ from those companies that also offer to reward users for creating content?
KStarCoin project is not limited only to rewarding followers for attracting traffic. We also create a crowdfunding system, a ticketing system, and help users easily access Korean brands. Please read this article and everything will become clear to you https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-is-kstarcoins-benefits-2d93fc107025
Pages:
Jump to: