Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KushCoin [KHC] Grow/Use KushCoins ~ Join the growing community - page 10. (Read 18586 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
pls spread word about this coin create forum,reddit and more giveaways Thanks!
make giveaway when pools are up again atleast  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I got some, I don't think I'll be keeping all of them.
If anyone wants to buy, PM me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Well things seem to be a little bit strange... I hope somebody figures out what is going on...wanna` grow some kush Roll Eyes
Activity: 273
Thats indead bad news.
Activity: 154
Well bad news,
I tried to mine some blocks single but still getting the unknown shares.
Im going to open the pool and ask the ppl to fill in there addresses for payout.
Then im going to do a manual payout to the people based on shares. Also do a manual payout on the coins you have left..
Something is not good.
Once the t-hash pool is back up and running smooth please somebody post it here:P
Activity: 406
Just started mining on the t-hash pool with almost 900kh/s but don`t get any payouts also.. So I guess the problem still persists

The pools are experiencing issues, go to solo mine for now

+1
Activity: 238
Just started mining on the t-hash pool with almost 900kh/s but don`t get any payouts also.. So I guess the problem still persists

The pools are experiencing issues, go to solo mine for now
Activity: 252
solo mining is still working
Activity: 406
Really great coin
Any updates on the pool issue?
The 2000 blocks diff. adjustment will kill the coin once it hits a high difficulty without buy support...

Hmmm I wonder where buy support might come from.....

If only there was an emerging industry that was already notoriously wealthy and moving money all around that identified with our weird name and branding
Activity: 518
The 2000 blocks diff. adjustment will kill the coin once it hits a high difficulty without buy support...
Activity: 170
wow. Diff jumped really hard. Pools im coming ^^
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It stopped working half an hour ago.  It's the same problem as muchhash, so maybe even though we can't see them, our mining can still be linked to us later.
diff just adjusted maybe thats why
Activity: 31
Investigating this issue at the moment, share_id's aren't being linked with the block for some reason.

do we have to leave or can it be fixed while still running?
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
solo mining is working perfectly.
Activity: 18
Investigating this issue at the moment, share_id's aren't being linked with the block for some reason.
Pages:
Jump to: